Dan & Phil Part 102: crisis twinks

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Megancita75
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: she/her

I am MAD about how good those picture are!
kavat
pastel persona

He looks so happy and content :happytears:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

instastory dump post
Some more photos from the weekend I assume?
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

oh and i hadn't plugged my new phanvideo on here yet for people who aren't subbed to idb on youtube or follow me on twitter so let me do that just because i can~

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I'm so fucking obsessed with that video. ;_;
kavat
pastel persona

Put that demon back where it came from
LAshleigh
rainbow nerd

Catallena wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:36 pm oh and i hadn't plugged my new phanvideo on here yet
This video was too good, I legitimately forgot all about what I was cooking and almost caught my kitchen on fire!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

LAshleigh wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:08 am
Catallena wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:36 pm oh and i hadn't plugged my new phanvideo on here yet
This video was too good, I legitimately forgot all about what I was cooking and almost caught my kitchen on fire!
I'm touched, but also I don't have a liability insurance so please be careful :lol: :love2:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

It looks like Martyn has covid - I guess I can stop holding out for belated bday celebrations with m&c :(
kavat
pastel persona

Thankfully PJ provides!

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

AHHH THANK YOU PJ (and Sophie since I'm assuming she took them).

I'd almost given up on him posting anything from last weekend, but he came through!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

The tradition continues!
He re-posted 2018 and 2019 as well.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
anna_begins
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Aww Sophie posted some pics too:

kavat
pastel persona

I love that little beach boomerang tradition! I imagine them looking at the old ones and rehearsing to get the timing and poses right :)
kavat
pastel persona

I'm very bitter that we didn't get the Attiude video we were promised :evil: maybe today?
onceinaugust
rainbow nerd

kavat wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:12 am I'm very bitter that we didn't get the Attitude video we were promised :evil: maybe today?
Everyone else on the list from that original article has had their video posted, but the article for the one that was just posted yesterday has this at the end of the article
"Aside from Pablo, those putting themselves in the hot seat are pop icons Steps, Everybody's Talking About Jamie star Max Harwood, Olympic diver Tom Daley, and comedian, Tom Allen."
And Dan was featured in the graphic advertising the series on the article for Tom Daley, but not the more recent interviews. So who knows? :shrug:
"You loved it, you want to do it more."
"Alright"
literally_formless
butt chair

Diving deep, don't judge me ....

does this still exist anywhere?
kavat
pastel persona

onceinaugust wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:50 pm
kavat wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:12 am I'm very bitter that we didn't get the Attitude video we were promised :evil: maybe today?
Everyone else on the list from that original article has had their video posted, but the article for the one that was just posted yesterday has this at the end of the article
"Aside from Pablo, those putting themselves in the hot seat are pop icons Steps, Everybody's Talking About Jamie star Max Harwood, Olympic diver Tom Daley, and comedian, Tom Allen."
And Dan was featured in the graphic advertising the series on the article for Tom Daley, but not the more recent interviews. So who knows? :shrug:
So it seems he was planned to be on the show but didn't end up doing it or it peing posted. Did he not show up to set? Was the footage unusable? Did he not agree with the edit? I have so many questions
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

the event is already sold out??? and this is the description
This ‘Pride month’ Daniel Howell is using his platform to talk about the issues that matter… because apparently he has a 'responsibility' to.

Having barely made it out of the closet, Dan is being dragged out of the safety of his permanent antisocial self-imposed lockdown onto a stage, to deliver a sermon on what this month really means.

Corporate pride? Hating rainbows? Heterophobia? Casual sex? Self-loathing? We’ll have a gay old time!
onceinaugust
rainbow nerd

alittledizzy wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:21 pm the event is already sold out??? and this is the description
This ‘Pride month’ Daniel Howell is using his platform to talk about the issues that matter… because apparently he has a 'responsibility' to.

Having barely made it out of the closet, Dan is being dragged out of the safety of his permanent antisocial self-imposed lockdown onto a stage, to deliver a sermon on what this month really means.

Corporate pride? Hating rainbows? Heterophobia? Casual sex? Self-loathing? We’ll have a gay old time!
It looks like the capacity for that space is 135 people (maybe even less if cameras are taking up any room), so I can see how it sold out quickly.
Did anyone see how much tickets were?
"You loved it, you want to do it more."
"Alright"
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

onceinaugust wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:26 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:21 pm
the event is already sold out??? and this is the description

It looks like the capacity for that space is 135 people (maybe even less if cameras are taking up any room), so I can see how it sold out quickly.
Did anyone see how much tickets were?
Yeah, they were £12!

I also just saw where he tweeted that he'll be filming and uploading it, so that'll be nice at least.

I'll still live in a state of nervous fear until the show itself though. It's just the Dan effect.
kavat
pastel persona

What a fun thing! Love that it's a small intimate venue, I think it'll be a great experience for both him and the lucky sods that got tickets.

And you know he bullied them into letting him film it because he knows we will cause a rampage otherwise :lol:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

kavat wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:38 pm What a fun thing! Love that it's a small intimate venue, I think it'll be a great experience for both him and the lucky sods that got tickets.

And you know he bullied them into letting him film it because he knows we will cause a rampage otherwise :lol:
Oh absolutely. I also think maybe he wanted to do pride content in some way and this was a nice test run for a stage thing with an audience and would give him something on topic to post.

I wonder if Phil will breathe before then? We know we have the other half of that phone call video coming at some point.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

While I'm gutted by what the radical right has been doing to the United States, I still have room to be annoyed at Dan for his knee-jerk (and in this case quite uninformed) ageism.
The US won the national right to abortion 50 years ago, and the young people who pushed for it then are....old now. Clearly this is not a generational thing, and a tiny bit of googling would reveal that most Americans support some sort of access to abortion.

Anyway, let's hope we get something distracting soon :tu:.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
LAshleigh
rainbow nerd

lefthandedism wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:49 pm While I'm gutted by what the radical right has been doing to the United States, I still have room to be annoyed at Dan for his knee-jerk (and in this case quite uninformed) ageism.
Yeah, I thought the same thing. Not to mention that half the SC justices are younger than my parents (several are in their 50's). I'm sure he felt the need to say something, and I don't blame him for that, but this wasn't what I needed to hear right now.