Dan and Phil Part 103: we're all doomed!

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

New tour promo reel from Dan:

And some Instastories:
In the first one there's some super tiny text in the corne asking people to not wait outside for him since sometimes he has to get on the bus immediately after the show ends.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I had such a wave of nostalgia for Phil’s liveshows today and wish he’d bring them back. somehow it doesn’t really seem like fall without them.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I Spent A Day With Daniel Howell would be fun.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
kavat
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

Oh he knows how to get people excited, that would be great. Dan doesn't have a lot of time between shows when he's in LA so I'm not getting my hopes up for any collabs, but it would be fun to see.

Unless he stays in California for a few days after tour is over, I guess that's a possibility!
LAshleigh
rainbow nerd

PHIL VIDEO ALERT!!!

Someone make my boss let me go early so I can watch it
tinaoe
crusty sponge

your honour i love them
onceinaugust
rainbow nerd

Oh my god, joint content, new stories from the Manchester apartment, Phil swearing, new glimpses of the house? They were the most domestic we've ever seen them, except for maybe the mukbang? <3 <3
"You loved it, you want to do it more."
"Alright"
JLynne
drama llama

This was basically 19 minutes of them barely containing how much they're going to miss each other while Dan's gone. They're joking about it, but I do think they're a little anxious about the prospect of being separated for so long. I'm looking forward to Phil's internet presence becoming gradually more unhinged 😅
kavat
pastel persona

They are SO LOUD wow
dumbslet
tol bean

oh the husband energy in that video jesus christ! i'm so amazed that the longest they've spent apart is 2.5 weeks, hope they survive it! they did do ldr for a bit at the beginning so i'm sure it will be fine but also wouldn't put it past phil to take a cheeky trip to america if he gets a bit lonely - the perks of being your own boss and having adult money!
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

I love that we knew/suspected the longest they had been apart was 2.5 weeks, but dan just went right out and confirmed it.

Also I love them and I loved that video.
ArtyJim
glabella

Loved that video. That's the dnp I know and love :rainbowtears:

If anyone is looking for a gold VIP ticket to the show in Mesa, AZ hmu
onceinaugust
rainbow nerd

Somehow it didn't even hit me until now that they released this incredibly domestic conversation on the eve of the anniversary of the day they met in person :happytears: :happytears:
"You loved it, you want to do it more."
"Alright"
000dia000
emo goose

"We're half out of the closet" - I'm sorry but... <3

The closet is such a cool backdrop ngl and Dan has some nice jackets! Also, love that he has that shirt a lot of kpop guys have been wearing lol my eyes bulged when I saw Phil produce it at 3:47

"and maybe [kiss] a girl in prague" - callback to the previous vid :lol: dan will never let Phil live that down

I feel like they're about to be absolutely unsufferable with the "so lonely" content for the next two months
:cactus:
fruitcriminals
rainbow nerd

I love that video :rainbowtears: I have nothing else useful to add tbh. I’m going to watch it again now.
interruptfireworks
delia smith

dumbslet wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:17 pm oh the husband energy in that video jesus christ! i'm so amazed that the longest they've spent apart is 2.5 weeks, hope they survive it! they did do ldr for a bit at the beginning so i'm sure it will be fine but also wouldn't put it past phil to take a cheeky trip to america if he gets a bit lonely - the perks of being your own boss and having adult money!
i've already forgotten who said this (rip) but either dan or phil said that phil was planning to go to australia as well as a few europe dates, i wonder if he would squeeze america in as that leg of the tour just seems so long :shrug:
LAshleigh
rainbow nerd

Phil saying Dan's show is "f*cking amazing" is so endearing, what a supportive partner.

Also I watched the video the moment it came out and Dan had already commented, does Phil use Dan's password or was Dan just sat on the phone with Phil waiting for him to press upload?
literally_formless
butt chair

I. LOVE. the new video. Just so much love radiating from it.

Also they 100% have at least a new fish.
plinthofmylife
janice from the shop

LAshleigh wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:16 am
Also I watched the video the moment it came out and Dan had already commented, does Phil use Dan's password or was Dan just sat on the phone with Phil waiting for him to press upload?
Probably Phil uploaded it private/unlisted first, Dan has a preview and then commented before it went public . But also we *ahem* know from certain videos that at least they used to have one another’s passwords
kavat
pastel persona

"We've never been apart more than 2,5 weeks"
"13 years and still keeping it fresh"

They've mastered the art if saying everything but. Everyone with eyes and ears will know, but without giving confirming quotes to those awful clickfarming sites or drama channels. Well done.
glitterintheair
phillluminati

Hi all, long time no see!
So, it’s been a while since I’ve come on here, I am not actively in the phandom anymore and I just keep myself updated through Phil’s social media and the phannies I still follow on there, but I just had to click on the new video mostly because the title caught my eye. Look, I knew it wasn’t an actual break up video but at the same time my heart skipped a beat when it popped up on my TL. Anyway, I pressed play and I don’t know why but I was convinced it would the Outfits video (speaking of — is that still happening?) because I knew it was coming and they were in front of Dan’s closet so it made sense. However, they started talking about being apart for two months and at first I thought it was just a long intro to the actual video but then the video kept going and I realized that no, the whole video was just about THAT. Unbelievable, if you ask me, because a video from Dan and Phil where they just chat about missing each other for 20 mins seemed absurd not long ago but here we are, I guess.
I think that was, by no exaggeration, the best content they’ve ever made together because it was cute and funny and it had a very relaxed vibe that I appreciated. That was exactly what I’ve always wanted from them and yeah, I wish they would do it more but at this point I just made peace with the fact it’s gonna be sporadic.
I'm a winter flower underground, always thirsty for summer rain.
gnostic
stress mushroom

"Thirteen years and you're still keeping it fresh"

God we love to see these gays thriving
Just here for the marketing skills
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

I also loved it, so much chaos, such fun, so much poo talk (could have done without the poo talk). And damn, Dan looks good in the thumbnail.
Kurapika
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

came back to watch the new video and i loved it!

i've said it before and i'll say it again: dan and phil are at their best when it's just the two of them in the room
the candlelight by the crescent moon
parallel
phabergé

Wow I loved that video. Also can't believe they've never been apart for longer than 2.5 weeks. That's wild.