Dan and Phil Part 103: we're all doomed!

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Birdie
blobfish
Pronouns: they/them

Kind of weird to be this invested in spreading bad faith rumours about Dan in 2023, mate. Anyways ... :?

I haven't posted on here in forever but I've been checking in now and then. I guess I just want to say I like that they're both sharing videos again (even though Dan's rambly DD videos aren't my thing at all but I like the ones where he has guests) and I really like what Phil's been doing for the past couple of months, he's one of the few youtubers where I still watch every new video and I'm glad he managed to find some kind of comfortable niche for himself with how much youtube changed in the last couple of years. I wonder how long both of them will keep doing Youtube, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

I still really want to see either of them on Taskmaster some day though.
Fluffy ninja
placenta

SylvestyLesty wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:56 pm
Dan does yell at the staff for not getting him his beer. I heard someone mention this was a scripted joke, but I don't find a multi millionaire yelling at a restaurant employee that funny, I suppose.
You haven’t watched the video then, because that doesn’t happen. I don’t know why you keep insisting Dan was yelling/screaming at staff when the proof he didn’t is literally in the video

I was at the show. It was in a small, cabaret style theatre, not a restaurant. It’s not uncommon for comedy acts in small venues like that to include interacting with the staff as part of the show. It clearly would have been agreed between the staff and Dan beforehand, it’s not some big diva moment

You don’t have to like Dan or the joke, but don’t make stuff up
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Phil has really had some serious dilf energy lately, I love it.

edit: insta embedding isn't working so
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
alienfreakbingo
delia smith

I wonder what DnP did for Pride yesterday. I stupidly still kept an eye out for them knowing full well they wouldn't be in the crowds lol
charlenewedin
smol bean

i really liked dan's new video and i agree on basically all his points. although i'm not surprised that that is how he thinks about having children, i really thought he would want kids at some point as he's stated this a lot of times before and he seems like he wants stability and comfort but i guess that was before the world went to shit, oh well.

(also stop making shit up and making dan out to be an asshole.. he's not)
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

:rainbowsparkle: After months of waiting The Louise Video is finally here :rainbowsparkle:

Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
charlenewedin
smol bean

Lmao i loved that
Grey
lady door

I was in a truly rotten mood before I watched that video and it totally turned my mood around. I thought that was really funny. Louise and Dan seem to have very different lives but for some reason, their dynamic together works really well. Awkward fancy meal always makes me giggle too.
I'm having a stress.
Birdie
blobfish

I'm kind of relieved that the thing Louise was apparently uncomfortable with was just Dan's edgy humour directed at a baby doll, haha. I really liked the video, I think it's his funniest in quite some time (though I really like all his DD videos with guests) and it's going on my rewatch list.

I was a bit surprised about his comments about the brit crew though.
nøx
spork

That was a great video tbh! Unfortunately, I had a weirdly hard time enjoying it due to knowing that it was delayed because Louise wasn't quite comfortable. It made it hard to feel like she was playing a role/having fun, and wasn't genuinely uncomfortable being there. Which is maybe a complete overreaction. I was definitely a bit apprehensive going in, so not a great start.. The ending had me howling tho
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Dan and Phil have added Threads (the Meta version on Twitter) to their list of social media they barely use.
Dan tweeted about it.
We also got this excellent Dan face on Instastories.
And a (very boring filter) TikTk from Phil. Another Japhan 3.0 photo?
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Cactus Club post:
NEW PHIL VIDEO (FEATURING DAN) INCOMING
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
jmorton
butt chair

Nice to see the (more) natural interaction between them.
000dia000
emo goose

That was one of the best videos they have released with them together since forever. Christ. I feel nostalgic. I'm giggling and kicking my feet watching a grown man crying and eating cheese.

Favourite exchange:

Dan: I would have table spoons of mayonnaise as a child
Phil: Really?
Dan: Yeah
Phil: That explains some things...wait that was rude, didn't mean it like that!

:rofl:
:cactus:
literally_formless
butt chair
Pronouns: she/her

Aww. Cuties. And the first stuff with Phil's new editor! Pretty indistinguishable from his usual style, at least to me. Man do I wish Phil would vlog or leave the filming room, though....
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Yeah I'm impressed with the editing, especially considering their very first job was cutting through the chaos of both Phil and Dan. I hope it means more frequent videos from now on.

I liked the video, but I was also a tiny bit disappointed. Like the cheese tasting video was not very high on my list of old videos I'd like a follow up to. There seemed to be nothing to suggest Phil's taste had changed so it was all a little predictable. I agree with literally_formless, it be nice to see him leave that room once in a while.

10/10 bants tho, i've missed my boys together :lilheart:

I wonder when the next Dystopia Daily is coming.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Didn't expect them to terrorize us with a video of Dan repeatedly running his hands through Phil's hair for 47 seconds that's filmed in the frickin' bedroom on this lovely Thursday night.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
jmorton
butt chair

Catallena wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:27 pm Didn't expect them to terrorize us with a video of Dan repeatedly running his hands through Phil's hair for 47 seconds that's filmed in the frickin' bedroom on this lovely Thursday night.
Glad you brought up the bedroom because the FIRST thing I noticed was Dan getting up from the bed to a desk Phil is working on very casually. This might be the most "hello we are a couple" video I've ever seen from them. It's domestic to the 1000th degree.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I love them both so much. Between the joint video and the hair video... please boys more of this.
Susanisnotafish
flower crown
Pronouns: She/her

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:28 pm I love them both so much. Between the joint video and the hair video... please boys more of this.
I would love if Phil vlogged the hair transformation and talked about what has led up to this.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
LAshleigh
rainbow nerd

Did we already know that they hung the Japan paintings from Phil's dad over their bed? Because that is adorable.
scientia
phabergé

Can’t watch Dan’s new video yet, but I wanted to predict that we will get ZERO confirmation one way or the other about their relationship status…begging to be proven wrong
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Yeah a mildly clickbaity title, though I really don't understand why we'd still need a 'confirmation' anyway. They've given us plenty to work with.

Anyway I saw his Tweet first and in it he already spoiled that it was a Reddit relationship advice video so no, there was no confirmation (unless someone was looking for confirmation that Dan is primarily a Reddit user these days then yes).
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

lol.... so did anyone like that video?
alienfreakbingo
delia smith

rizzo wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:35 pm lol.... so did anyone like that video?
:lol: no...