Dan & Phil Part 8: Clickedy-dick

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
akui
blobfish
Pronouns: She/Her

Congrats for you ladiez! Phil looks better but I'm not sure if it's the filter.

As for the house, of they are gonna buy they are gonna buy in London, like no doubt for me, they are big city kinda people.

Although i suspect that the renting is probably gonna last at least another year until they are ready to come out. House isn't cheap in London, compare to Brighton or LA, and buying house/flat you gonna pay strata, tax, management fee and everything, isn't really saving much. It's possible that platonic friends buying house together, they can be tenancy in common which each own 50% of the property, but if any of you guys ever watched Netflix's grace and Frankie, you know how that works out.
akui
blobfish
Pronouns: She/Her

oqua wrote:
Ticia wrote:Tyler is going to receive a special DM soon
This is fake, I just made it for fun, because I'm bored out of my mind.
Move away people there is a new Phil in town!
greatnessflicker
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: she/her

oqua wrote:
hahaha!!!!!

Tbh, your guess, oqua, that he might have put the second one in his queue and then forgot about it makes the most sense. Still, I'm glad that mistake happened if only for the lol's
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
oqua wrote:
Genius.
I can see something similar the first time... After today, my imagination is just craving a message saying "Tyler. Really. What the actual FUCK you playing at?!" Your choice whether it comes from Dan or Phil...!
"Tyler. fyi, this is lit-ruh-ly not OK. Kannst du nicht?" - Dan, 2016.

This is so accurate that I bet it will end up posted on the tumbs by a random lurker . Have we ever seen a real special DM?
kusunoki masashige
butt chair

Aah, missemma&co, teach me your ways!
Phil still looks a bit tired, but much much better than in yesterdays m&g-pics. I'm relieved. The lighting was terrible yesterday tbf, but he really looked like me last year, when i was jetlagged and traveling and wasn't able to fall asleep for a whole week. insomnia is a bitch
The main reason I would love to see funny little pics and videos of them traveling is to just be sure they are actually able to enjoy their roadtrip a bit.
oqua wrote:This is fake, I just made it for fun, because I'm bored out of my mind.
oqua, i was starting to worry when you weren't here for two days, i thought deppy lost you with these bedroom-tweets or something. but apparently you were just a very busy bee bts
good to have you back!

lmao i was just looking at the emojis and this is "begging"?! i was always very confused why there was a "sad but hectic wanking" emoji. . .
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

kusunoki masashige wrote:lmao i was just looking at the emojis and this is "begging"?! i was always very confused why there was a "sad but hectic wanking" emoji. . .
so basically that's the dan-when-phil-is-away emoji.
blueapple_x
flower crown

alittledizzy wrote:
kusunoki masashige wrote:lmao i was just looking at the emojis and this is "begging"?! i was always very confused why there was a "sad but hectic wanking" emoji. . .
so basically that's the dan-when-phil-is-away emoji.
:lol:

Ngl, I thought it looked like wanking as well.

oqua, that DM is too perfect.
Last edited by blueapple_x on Mon May 02, 2016 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

oqua wrote:
I love this so much

Living thought all of our wonderful peeps whom get to see Dan n Phil. Genuinely excited for you all.

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

rvgue
tol bean

so the met gala is also happening tonight in NYC, what are the chances that Dan is banking on running into Kanye
lightly jogging through the 6
Stakhanov
haru pillow
Pronouns: he / him

/delurk I don't have much to say except that i hope derpy aren't going to leave us hanging high and dry without content for 2 months. No live streams and vids for almost 2 weeks now :cry:

Oh and this almost made me choke in my tea
Lurktacularr wrote: Quick little poll - where do we think they'd buy?:

- Isle of Man (remote AF, but close to Phil's family and peaceful if they're sick of city life)
Scary prospect. Let's hope wifi reception is very bad on that godforsaken island. Now i'm going to have nightmares about them making vids like that Isle of Man guy in the fast show
Finding my own inarticulate prose
Weirding out strangers and laughing at those
Jaundiced and jaded, postured and posed
Not that we’re special it’s just that we’re
Closing in on a place where we might get to be
Living real people regularly
sad dimple
smol bean

The 'sad wanking' emoji just made me choke on my dinner. That's so hilarious! It definitely looks like that rather than 'begging'

I love this forum
blueapple_x
flower crown

I'm still snickering at the idea of Phil writing a passive aggressive polite warning DM to Tyler. I bet that behind the passive aggressiveness lies an intimidating rage
Lurktacularr
procrastinator

Stakhanov wrote:/delurk I don't have much to say except that i hope derpy aren't going to leave us hanging high and dry without content for 2 months. No live streams and vids for almost 2 weeks now :cry:

Oh and this almost made me choke in my tea
Lurktacularr wrote: Quick little poll - where do we think they'd buy?:

- Isle of Man (remote AF, but close to Phil's family and peaceful if they're sick of city life)
Scary prospect. Let's hope wifi reception is very bad on that godforsaken island. Now i'm going to have nightmares about them making vids like that Isle of Man guy in the fast show

So I'm calling London as the winner from that poll. I personally went with Brighton because of how expensive London is and I've got it in my head they're in need of more space (from Phil's latest sleepless night vid where they've got shit stacked on top of cupboards and buying more shelves house their vast collection of nicknacks) but what is IDB without democracy - so lets see if our predictions come true and they buy somewhere in London in 2017
I wonder how biology can explain the physical pain you feel in your chest when all you want to do is talk shit on IDB
DryCereal
koi pond

blueapple_x wrote:I'm still snickering at the idea of Phil writing a passive aggressive polite warning DM to Tyler. I bet that behind the passive aggressiveness lies an intimidating rage
Well, i know what will be haunting my nightmares tonight...!! :sideeye:

IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
idontreallyknow
spork

phamnotof wrote:
rizzo wrote:
mintsans wrote:
pollypenguin wrote:I was wondering how you guys know of Dan wearing make up?
I've been seeing some comments about this, and I was just wondering if it's confirmed then? And how is it you know??

I don't know why but to me that's actually cute :D

(sorry if my English is not so good)
i think it was an assumption from our part for a long time, because there is having good and bad skin days and there is having completely flawless skin one day and having all your moles, freckles and discoloration of the skin the next day.

and then there's the sneaky bottle of that chalky Rimmel foundation in the audiobook promo video so there's that

Ohh this sounds like i'm reading dan for having bad skin but he doesn't really! he seems to have pretty good skin just needs to moisturize more (like Phil)
following this up with examples!

in louise's vlog, the difference from 2:12 to 2:42 is something i feel like only makeup could do:
and in japhan, when dan puts the camera up to his eyes at 2:50, you can see what looks very much like concealer on a blemish:
and then there's the rimmel foundation in the background of this video.

in any case, 4 for dan coco for wearing makeup. he does it right in my opinion and it does what it needs to, he looks great! (not that he needs it, but y'all know what i'm sayin'~)
I think there's not much detective work needed to confirm this (though good detective work is always appreciate) as I'm pretty sure Dan himself confirmed wearing it on a panel at some point? I think it was the same one where he accidentally says Phil when he means Tom right after that moment where Tom's talking about closeted Youtubers, which is one of my favorite freudian slips of all time. Anyway, I think that's the one, but don't have time to rewatch it right now, sadly.
Which panel was that??
fancybum
senpai

idontreallyknow wrote:
Which panel was that??

2013 SITC panel - relevant bit from vyou1
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

kusunoki masashige wrote:
oqua wrote:This is fake, I just made it for fun, because I'm bored out of my mind.
oqua, i was starting to worry when you weren't here for two days, i thought deppy lost you with these bedroom-tweets or something. but apparently you were just a very busy bee bts
good to have you back!

lmao i was just looking at the emojis and this is "begging"?! i was always very confused why there was a "sad but hectic wanking" emoji. . .
Haha awww, don't worry, my frustration only lasted about a day. I'm still Deppy af.

Tbh I've just been spending tons of time working on the FAQ and scrolling through ancient tweets and tumblr posts.

And omg...the "sad but hectic wanking" description made me laugh until tears came to my eyes. Incredible. I've changed the emoticon's name hahaha. And tbh it really does look like that.

alittledizzy...
Poor Dan.
busy being happy~
SquishPhan
capita£ester

PolarFox
truth bomb

SquishPhan wrote:
yesssss so many shots on the other sides of Phil's bedroom
but lol, so much #phazel is gonna be all over tumblr.
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
wtfamidoinghere
lady door

[offtopic]This is very Offtopic, but i finally downloaded the data from the phandom survey (survey data isn't my specialty and i have no idea what the people who made it are interested in, but i thought that degree in statistics could be helpful idek) and i just started to do some descriptive analysis by looking at the gender identity variable and now i'm laughing at some people's answers
My favourites are:
PIZZAROLLS
toaster
On all levels but physical,I am a wolf.
I AM 27 FIRE LIZARDS IN A DRESS
New Zealand
I'm a Taco
Attack Helicopter
park chanyeol
DOOM
Alien Life Form (apparently TWO people gave this exact answer)

But it was also heartwarming to see how diverse (at least in gender and sexuality) the phandom is and how many people are seriously questioning societal standards. Learning to question and challenge the social norms of your society is important and too many people never do it.
Forget deppy, i'm stanning the phandom now

My very, very favourites:
Nothing - Just me
i have no gender but my vessel does, female
GENDERFLUID BOSS
Possibly genderfluid, I just believe I am too young to understand my internal conflicts.
[/offtopic]
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Phil was so cute in Hazels video. Him with his prized possession was just great, if I had a signed Buffy comic I too would show that off to everyone.
And thanks Hazel for showing us a bit of what’s on his shelves, that is always welcome.
taetaewl
glabella

Well for you guys who is d&prived and want some new content to talk about, Hazel just uploaded a new video: :D
5:50
Last edited by taetaewl on Mon May 02, 2016 9:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
blueapple_x
flower crown

Kind of off topic but not really:

Did anyone figure out why all these youtubers are in/going to NY? Is this another youtube meeting thing like last year when David Blaine was there?
Lurktacularr
procrastinator

Hazelllllll coming right in with some casual!Phil in our time of need. I have no opinion on Hazel as a person but I'll happily grab at her content with both hands if it involves either of deppy at this point
I wonder how biology can explain the physical pain you feel in your chest when all you want to do is talk shit on IDB
phamnotof
morning quiff

I was just beginning to convince myself that Phil doesn't look *that* tired and that my worried, weird head is exaggerating, but nope, seeing him warm and casual in the safety of his home - definitely pushing his limits on the tour.