Dan & Phil Part 8: Clickedy-dick

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
manged
lady door

sweetmm wrote: Phil is still quite sedate as he did quickly jump in the car but Dan really seem to love basking in it; its corny and yet I can't seem to trash him for it. I guess its like him living his childhood dream :roll: when did I begin to have a soft spot for Dan :facepalm:
:O What did you do with the real sweetmm???

Dan's Disney princess waves are really what get me. I definitely agree that, as cheesy as it all is, I think his gratitude is genuine. If anything, the fact that he's really laying it on is probably him trying extra hard to convey just how thankful he is. He seems to do it often, like when greeting the collection of fans during M&Gs. But all of that mixed with the shrieking fans and the cameras... I just can't. And normally I'm all the way here for power couple Phan, but this is just making me rme.
uglyamerican
woodland creature

I think Dan and Phil are sincerely thankful for the fan's enthusiasm - after all, the fanbase are very young and energetic for the most part. Dan is doing exactly what is needed to express their gratitude, and he looks to be enjoying it, as he should (he did like drama / performing in school, right?) Anyway, this is an important event in their careers, and they seem to be doing a great job - particularly with fan service.
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

manged wrote:
:O What did you do with the real sweetmm???

Dan's Disney princess waves are really what get me. I definitely agree that, as cheesy as it all is, I think his gratitude is genuine. If anything, the fact that he's really laying it on is probably him trying extra hard to convey just how thankful he is. He seems to do it often, like when greeting the collection of fans during M&Gs. But all of that mixed with the shrieking fans and the cameras... I just can't. And normally I'm all the way here for power couple Phan, but this is just making me rme.
Don't worry this is just a one-off out of jail card for Dan :lol: I get your cringe as I can only watch it once, if I put it on repeat, my urge for Drake to push him into the car escalates
karma_yeah
philussy

sweetmm wrote:
manged wrote:
sweetmm wrote:Ddril
Like I literally could not with these videos when I first saw them.
Phil is still quite sedate as he did quickly jump in the car but Dan really seem to love basking in it; its corny and yet I can't seem to trash him for it. I guess its like him living his childhood dream :roll: when did I begin to have a soft spot for Dan :facepalm:
Me too! All I could think of is they are just precious, special people. They are so kind to their fans at the M&Gs and to still be able to show a little bit of excitement at the end of a very long day makes me smile.
hunnyftw wrote: OMFG. Had the same feeling when I saw karma_yeah's excellent spreadsheet with all the miles for the first time. Seeing it all written down, coupled with Phil's appearance in the recent m&g photos, is worrying to say the least. Also, wtf is up with shows during the 24th-29th May period? Is it correct? No breaks for six days? Do they actually want to ruin themselves? :shock:
(thank you hunnyftw ) I am very worried for Phil. If he's having motion sickness on top of such an aggressive schedule it will be hard to make it until mid-June. If worse comes to worst, maybe he and Dan could fly between cities.
What goes around, comes around Image
swofro
angel bean
Pronouns: she/her

Yes, of course I miss good banters for sleeping and part time job. Lol.

Old news but Oqua, that is a very good job. I can really see Phil typing that with a grim smile on his face.

I am so jealous of missemma and human bumping on deppy somewhere besides where the real m&g is. I remember talking about it with sweetmm before, and here it happens!!

I wish they stop at my country (or a neighbouring country, I can afford the train) someday. :wishful thinking:
Love is forever
uglyamerican
woodland creature

Slight OT - has anyone noticed if the FlipSide talent manager is still along for the ride? DId they ditch her after Playlist? I haven't seen much about promo events / TV radio station visits to promote the show... I'm not quite sure who is managing the the day-to-day details of the tour...
karma_yeah
philussy

fancybum wrote:I like the slightly awkward silence after 'let's have babies'. He was agreeing with the joke until then:
"let's get married"
"sure."
"and have some babies"
"..."
I mean ok he does a little nod, but that moment was kind of funny/interesting, how she backed off like 'or-- we don't have to' and he just laughs. Hmmm. I like seeing him in a slightly more relaxed setting just hanging out (but obvs still aware of the camera oh well).
Perhaps there was a Jealous Dan nearby . . .
What goes around, comes around Image
sweetmm
angel bean

swofro wrote:Yes, of course I miss good banters for sleeping and part time job. Lol.

Old news but Oqua, that is a very good job. I can really see Phil typing that with a grim smile on his face.

I am so jealous of missemma and human bumping on deppy somewhere besides where the real m&g is. I remember talking about it with sweetmm before, and here it happens!!

I wish they stop at my country (or a neighbouring country, I can afford the train) someday. :wishful thinking:
I'm happy for missemma & human as they more than deserved it They jump over the pond with and had enjoyed multiple tour dates, that's commitment and pure joy/fun in one package Looking forward when felucca joins in the European tour

I hope you'll get to see them too :platonic:
majitzu
angel bean

uglyamerican wrote:Slight OT - has anyone noticed if the FlipSide talent manager is still along for the ride? DId they ditch her after Playlist? I haven't seen much about promo events / TV radio station visits to promote the show... I'm not quite sure who is managing the the day-to-day details of the tour...
She is still with them, I remember a video yesterday where you can see her
sweetmm
angel bean

Phil looked like a teacher taking his student on a museum excursion trip from the old video John linked.
sweetmm
angel bean

I always end up talking to myself whilst everyone else asleep; nothing new :?

I need to commemorate this here ;)

I really don't mind Hazel being their surrogate ;) Jack would though
PolarFox
truth bomb

sweetmm wrote:I always end up talking to myself whilst everyone else asleep; nothing new :?

I like the sad-looking blobfish in the backround
also - hey I'm awake as well
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
mintsans
sofa crease

bedhead91 wrote:Incubus Danaziel, disguised as a human teenager Dan Howell, seduces YouTuber AmazingPhil, in a desperate attempt to leech off of his youth and rising fame. Despite himself, he develops an emotional bond with the human, which makes him wonder if demons really can love after all.
AO3 tags: angst, hurt/comfort, smut, kinky demon sex, creative use of horns
i'd give it all the kudos!!
(this reminded me i gotta rec a v special fic in the fanfic thread)
sweetmm wrote:Phil looked like a teacher taking his student on a museum excursion trip from the old video John linked.
it's so weird seeing phil without dan. like i rationally know it shouldn't be, but it is so much
sweetmm wrote:I really don't mind Hazel being their surrogate ;) Jack would though
holy shit that's actually genious!
PolarFox wrote: I like the sad-looking blobfish in the backround
i thought you meant dan and now i feel mean (in my defense it's late and i'm very sleepy)
swofro
angel bean

PolarFox wrote:
sweetmm wrote:I always end up talking to myself whilst everyone else asleep; nothing new :?

I like the sad-looking blobfish in the backround
also - hey I'm awake as well
Maybe Danny-boy install a camera in the blobfish so he doesn't have to be in the room to watch what Hazel and Phil is doing.

(I feel the need to point out that that is a joke because it sounds super creepy as heck)
Love is forever
spider
ar·tic·u·late

sweetmm wrote:Image
Look at his body language. He says 'I think so' but he shakes his head 'no' at the same time. One of the common indicators of a lie.

Faithful Phil.
PolarFox
truth bomb

mintsans wrote:
i thought you meant dan and now i feel mean (in my defense it's late and i'm very sleepy)
danisnotablobfish
Is it a blobfish or Dan? 99% get it wrong!
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

PolarFox wrote:
mintsans wrote:
danisnotablobfish
Wow ur right
busy being happy~
DryCereal
koi pond

spider wrote:
sweetmm wrote:Image
Look at his body language. He says 'I think so' but he shakes his head 'no' at the same time. One of the common indicators of a lie.

Faithful Phil.
But... but... I dun'wanna fite Dan and Jack...! :cry:

sweet jesus... when I last hit submit, that last pic of blobfish!dan popped up covering most of the screen. Cheers oqua. Noone needs that at 9am!! :|
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
2old4thisshite
squish

The blob fish photos are excellent work!

This is totally off topic sorry not sorry but the photos of Kanye going to the Mets
Danny Boy, mate, it's time to strangle your for that mouthbreathing fool.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

oqua wrote:
PolarFox wrote:
mintsans wrote:
danisnotablobfish
Wow ur right
What an uncanny resemblance. :lol:
swofro
angel bean

oqua wrote:
PolarFox wrote:
mintsans wrote:
danisnotablobfish
Wow ur right
Wow, oqua, do you have the folder ready to reply when we mention the blobfish? such dedication. much folder. wow.

I accidentally type doge instead of dogue and was confused for a while because the doge emoticon doesn't show up.
Love is forever
sunday
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Brief mention in the latest cereal time vid at 5:53

"You look like you've tried to do the Dan and Phil whiskers but got it really wrong. 'Hey guys I'm a fan'"

Can't believe I'm posting about such a brief boring mention, praying for agar.io SOON. I'm guessing they'll upload it when it's been 2 weeks since the last vid so we can expect it on the 5th of May?
I will be sad if they've only prerecorded enough gaming vids to upload every fortnight :?
PolarFox
truth bomb

I'm lowkey hoping for a vid tomorrow as celebration of Star Wars day. I mean, some cheeky Deppy playing some Star Wars game, or danisnotonfire being Anakin trash... I'm SW trash, at least Dan is SW trash... Gimme at least very much trash tweet tomorrow that tumblr is going to kinkshame for another century.
akui
blobfish

2old4thisshite wrote:The blob fish photos are excellent work!

This is totally off topic sorry not sorry but the photos of Kanye going to the Mets
I think he looks alright and borderline fashionable? Kim looks good.

Okay what is wrong with me first i can't tell Phil from Dan now i am defending Kanye? I need to dig a hole and bury myself alive.

------------------------------

Back to the topic i don't know about Dan sucking life out Phil, but he's sucking Phil alright.

Okay back in the hole.
DryCereal
koi pond

2old4thisshite wrote:This is totally off topic sorry not sorry but the photos of Kanye going to the Mets
Ummm... shouldn't we be happy for Dan that his idol Kanye is trying as hard as he can to look like Dan's bf bestie with the badly fitting jacket and pale blue contacts?!

sorry Phil
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted: