Dan & Phil Part 8: Clickedy-dick

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
angrymob
hobbit hair

pearshaped34 wrote:^ Was he also the guy showing them around NY in the DITL video?

Edit- Never mind found the answer for myself by googling.

Also found this
http://johnman.tumblr.com/post/12947624 ... iends-have

Which
a. How sweet
b. Anyone else find it so hilarious that whenever anyone starts off complimenting Dan or Phil they usually end up talking about the other one too?
A VlogCandy member gets mentioned in the main thread and I'm way too jetlagged to properly make an intelligible or sensible post? Noooo! 16 year old me is very displeased right now and I therefore regret this post already

Also, John is another tally in the list of gay/closeted boys Phil made friends with on the interwebs during the dawn on youtube.

Also, also, I wonder why it never seemed that Phil interacted/collabed with Andrew as much as the other eventually VlogCandy members from MysteryChannel even though he cited Andrew as one of his early Youtube inspirations. he did do that right? and it's not just my mind I wish I had the archival skills to fact check all of this, because I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that cares.
kuensukki
janice from the shop

phamnotof wrote:
Lurktacularr wrote:
phamnotof wrote:I was just beginning to convince myself that Phil doesn't look *that* tired and that my worried, weird head is exaggerating, but nope, seeing him warm and casual in the safety of his home - definitely pushing his limits on the tour.
Literally same. Seeing him in that made me go nooooope he deffo looks off in these recent pics. I dunno what it is though, cos nobody who met him (including missemma and human) have said he seemed off so its just the pics?

Maybe he's getting bored of smiling for pics and he looks so pained because he can't bring himself to do any proper smiling anymore lolz
I'm definitely projecting, but he reminds me a lot of my migraine smiles. Like I'll smile and smile and stuff and I'll look okay-ish, but always having that edge of pain makes things weird.

I am really starting to notice it. He usually is very genuine but he looks like he's lost everything. I wonder what's up. It's weird how people on tumblr never realize when phil looks down maybe because his persona is an everfluffin ball of happy energy that when he's not that people just don't notice. I hope whatever it is he gets better. If you watch one of the videos on updated phan he is supposed to hold someone's hand for a picture and he seems so out of it that he is still holding a paper. The girl had to tell him to let go of the pic and he looked so slow in his motions. Maybe it is the headaches, I hope it's noting serious because he has a lot to go :cry:
daphenaxa
blobfish
Pronouns: she/her

John (dudeneedaeaseoneup) has this vlog with deppy when they were in NY once.

Also YASSSSSS #burnthatchicken2K16
I saw that and wanted to slap Phil. But I am frustrated and annoyed with him atm so my reaction was even more intense than usual. I'll go easy on him for this time because he is sick.
But would that really kill them to tweet something actually interesting or personable or post a goddam picture?? They are so fuckin boring and all their moves are so old.
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

It is such a lovely surprise to wake up to the D-ladies pics with
I think Phil is just one of those that needs a full 8 hours for his beauty sleep on a comfortable bed, he may not be physically tired/fatigue. Its just he needs some makeup trick to hide the eye-bags and discolouration?
Lurktacularr
procrastinator

daphenaxa wrote:
John (dudeneedaeaseoneup) has this vlog with deppy when they were in NY once.

Also YASSSSSS #burnthatchicken2K16
I saw that and wanted to slap Phil. But I am frustrated and annoyed with him atm so my reaction was even more intense than usual. I'll go easy on him for this time because he is sick.
But would that really kill them to tweet something actually interesting or personable or post a goddam picture?? They are so fuckin boring and all their moves are so old.
Yes bitch call it how it is their moves are stale AF and we all know it
I wonder how biology can explain the physical pain you feel in your chest when all you want to do is talk shit on IDB
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

Lurktacularr wrote:Just to lower the tone... actually who am I kidding we're talking about burning rubber chickens and sad wanking... what do you reckon the scope if for bus sex hypothetically speaking?
This is the kind of high-brow discourse that I signed up for. Particularly because erm, dunno how to say this, but if Dan is so loud during gaming videos it makes me wonder how loud he would be in other aspects of life as well. Don't mind me, just taking out the trash guys.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

Al righty, I guess now's as good a time as ever to open this poll up.
Vote for the next thread name here!
busy being happy~
Lurktacularr
procrastinator

bedhead91 wrote:
Lurktacularr wrote:Just to lower the tone... actually who am I kidding we're talking about burning rubber chickens and sad wanking... what do you reckon the scope if for bus sex hypothetically speaking?
This is the kind of high-brow discourse that I signed up for. Particularly because erm, dunno how to say this, but if Dan is so loud during gaming videos it makes me wonder how loud he would be in other aspects of life as well. Don't mind me, just taking out the trash guys.
Oh yeah for sure - gaming videos, tasting their baking results, sniffing candles... the man is expressive and vocal in his enjoyment of things. I just hope Martyn has industrial-strength earplugs because that is one way he definitely won't want to hear his little brother's name screamed during this tour look I just crossed a line, I know it you know it I'm sorry lets move on

On a less inappropriate note check this out:

Both 6'2? Suck my dick. There's at least an inch difference between them even after factoring in Phil standing back a bit and having poor posture. Clearly Dan is feasting heavily on Phil's soul of late, maybe that explains why he's been looking so ropey. Serves him right for dating an incubus.
I wonder how biology can explain the physical pain you feel in your chest when all you want to do is talk shit on IDB
Jeweul
sad dimple

I'm disappointed in you guys. I thought for sure sad but hectic wanking would be ahead in votes! Boooooo! #IDBForSadButHecticWanking2016 (that doesn't work, does it.) :sideeye: I'm kidding, you guys can vote for what you want I just really want sad but hectic wanking.
Last edited by Jeweul on Tue May 03, 2016 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cora
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: She/Her/Ugh

bedhead91 wrote:
Since it's already been established that I'm the Queen of Tone-Lowering (QoTL), here, have this.

oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

cora808, can I just say I love your signature.
busy being happy~
sweetmm
angel bean

Lurktacularr wrote: On a less inappropriate note check this out:

Both 6'2? Suck my dick. There's at least an inch difference between them even after factoring in Phil standing back a bit and having poor posture. Clearly Dan is feasting heavily on Phil's soul of late, maybe that explains why he's been looking so ropey. Serves him right for dating an incubus.
The problem is Phil never stands up straight; he is still slightly bowed down :? He will suffer back problems if he continues this.

I can foresee old Dan wearing a neck brace and Phil wearing a back brace ;)
Last edited by sweetmm on Tue May 03, 2016 2:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cora
eclipse shirt

oqua wrote:cora808, can I just say I love your signature.
Oh why thank you! Suckers for Schnoz unite!
Rigby
lady door

cora808 wrote:
bedhead91 wrote:
Since it's already been established that I'm the Queen of Tone-Lowering (QoTL), here, have this.
I'll be here in the corner

[offtopic]Today in my Interpreting class we were talking about acronyms and we were given some and we had to see if we knew what they stood for and one of them was IDB and it made me think of you guys (though it was actually the acronym for the International Development Bank lol). I'm mostly a lurker but I'm very happy to be here[/offtopic]
Lurktacularr
procrastinator

cora808 wrote:
You come out with this shit after the thread name poll has been published? Smh
bluebox-away
woodland creature

Lurktacularr wrote:
bedhead91 wrote:
Oh yeah for sure - gaming videos, tasting their baking results, sniffing candles... the man is expressive and vocal in his enjoyment of things. I just hope Martyn has industrial-strength earplugs because that is one way he definitely won't want to hear his little brother's name screamed during this tour look I just crossed a line, I know it you know it I'm sorry lets move on

On a less inappropriate note check this out:

Firstly, totally agree with what's been established on the sex noise front, as demonstrated in the wonderful video cora808 shared No way in hell are they quiet let's be real.. (the sad but hectic wanking thing had me cry-laughing in public today btw :lol: )

Also I've said this before but I in no way believe they are both 6'2 or 6'3 or whatever they've been saying, Dan is clearly a good couple of cm taller than Phil, back in the 2013 New York vlog he said as much so why must they pretend to be the same height :sideeye: also does that make the sizing on the merch site kind of false advertising? idk
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
jesp
why bother

Mod Note

To remind people, we're asking posters to not use the "Tiny" option for the text size in the drop down menu when posting a reply, and to not manually change the text size to anything below 85.

Originally this wasn't a problem, but we've had posters tell us that because of their eyesight issues it can be difficult for them to read very small text. We don't want to prevent people from using the posting options available to them, but we also can't expect people with sight issues to go through unreasonable steps to simply read a post.
lilMango
morning quiff

Lurktacularr wrote: Both 6'2? Suck my dick. There's at least an inch difference between them even after factoring in Phil standing back a bit and having poor posture. Clearly Dan is feasting heavily on Phil's soul of late, maybe that explains why he's been looking so ropey. Serves him right for dating an incubus.
This thread is too much for me today. My god.
and, again, I stick by my conspiracy theory that Dan is literally sucking Phil's life force out of him with a huge syringe. If he does it one too many times within a month, it leaves Phil looking... well... soulless.
I feel so mean. Bless your heart, Phil, please get some rest... and tell Dan to lay off of the soul-sucking for a while.
Phil Lester wrote:"I'll rub myself in a mango before I eat a mango."
"Make no judgements where you have no compassion." -Anne McCaffrey
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

Lurktacularr wrote: Clearly Dan is feasting heavily on Phil's soul of late, maybe that explains why he's been looking so ropey. Serves him right for dating an incubus.
I'm waiting for the Incubus! Dan fanfiction to start writing itself.

Incubus Danaziel, disguised as a human teenager Dan Howell, seduces YouTuber AmazingPhil, in a desperate attempt to leech off of his youth and rising fame. Despite himself, he develops an emotional bond with the human, which makes him wonder if demons really can love after all.
AO3 tags: angst, hurt/comfort, smut, kinky demon sex, creative use of horns

Also, you don't need to call is ''sad but hectic wanking'' when a far catchier term already exists: cranking. Cry-wanking. At least according to my friends after one too many tequila shots. Don't ask why this topic of conversation came up.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
Cora
eclipse shirt

lilMango wrote:
Lurktacularr wrote: Both 6'2? Suck my dick. There's at least an inch difference between them even after factoring in Phil standing back a bit and having poor posture. Clearly Dan is feasting heavily on Phil's soul of late, maybe that explains why he's been looking so ropey. Serves him right for dating an incubus.
This thread is too much for me today. My god.
and, again, I stick by my conspiracy theory that Dan is literally sucking Phil's life force out of him with a huge syringe. If he does it one too many times within a month, it leaves Phil looking... well... soulless.
I feel so mean. Bless your heart, Phil, please get some rest... and tell Dan to lay off of the soul-sucking for a while.
Taking all his life-force with his huge syringe aye?

Ok, sorry you guys. Clearly I need to go take a cold shower or something.
icklebrina
living flop

bedhead91 wrote:
Lurktacularr wrote: Clearly Dan is feasting heavily on Phil's soul of late, maybe that explains why he's been looking so ropey. Serves him right for dating an incubus.

Incubus Danaziel, disguised as a human teenager Dan Howell, seduces YouTuber AmazingPhil, in a desperate attempt to leech off of his youth and rising fame. Despite himself, he develops an emotional bond with the human, which makes him wonder if demons really can love after all.
I'd read it.
Lurktacularr wrote:
cora808 wrote:
You come out with this shit after the thread name poll has been published? Smh
I totally would've voted for this if it had been an option. The nose jokes will never get old.

This thread has been full of gold today. Keep it up y'all!
sweetmm
angel bean

Ddril
bluebox-away
woodland creature

bedhead91 wrote:

Also, you don't need to call is ''sad but hectic wanking'' when a far catchier term already exists: cranking. Cry-wanking. At least according to my friends after one too many tequila shots. Don't ask why this topic of conversation came up.
I would read that fanfic..
Also cranking is an excellent and indeed catchier term, thanks for that
This thread is a whole new level of trash today and I love it.
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
manged
lady door

sweetmm wrote:Ddril
Like I literally could not with these videos when I first saw them.
sweetmm
angel bean

manged wrote:
sweetmm wrote:Ddril
Like I literally could not with these videos when I first saw them.
Phil is still quite sedate as he did quickly jump in the car but Dan really seem to love basking in it; its corny and yet I can't seem to trash him for it. I guess its like him living his childhood dream :roll: when did I begin to have a soft spot for Dan :facepalm: