Dan & Phil Part 12: Stalking him until he loves you

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
phamnotof
morning quiff
Pronouns: she/her

again. he reblogged it again. WHY.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

phamnotof wrote:Image
Oh Tyler. :facepalm:
Now I just hope that he is trolling us or something.
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

Pardon my French, but are you fucking kidding me. Just waiting to see how long it's going to take him to delete it.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

Well Tyler is officially a fuckup (still love him tho).

How do you step in the same pile of shit twice?

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

Poe
rainbow nerd

I am sure that this time he will get an angry DM from Phil

Also happy birthday sweetmm
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

Is he trying to lose his friendship with D&P ? :| I mean it can't be accidental this time
:biheart:
swofro
angel bean

What u doing, Tyler? :facepalm:
Love is forever
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

Is he trying to get D&P mad at him ? :| I mean it can't be accidental this time
Last edited by jesp on Mon May 23, 2016 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed quote tags.
majitzu
angel bean

Hahhahahahha why Tyler why?

Like I don't give any importance to that post, but he knows what happen the last time he reblog it, not that anything happened really, only him saying it wasn't on purpose. But again, why Tyler?

This is so stupid that I'm laughing
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

Why did I quote my own post what happened ? I can't delete it
danphil333
hobbit hair

:lol: :lol:
it cant be an accident again. :sideeye: :sideeye: i am not even surprised really. its tyler oakley
Winston
flower crown

Maybe they enlisted Tyler for the slow coming out... Next Louise will answer "nobody really knows" to a phan question.
actions speak louder than words
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

danphil333 wrote::lol: :lol:
it cant be an accident again. :sideeye: :sideeye: i am not even surprised really. thats tyler oakley
Yeah I'm really having trouble believing that was an accident. What ruse is this, Tyler.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
2old4thisshite
squish

NarrysCanary, your 'signature' is killing me. I have a life to live. I don't have a spare hour to clutch my poor heart every time you post a comment.

Not only am I a nose/lips/neck/entire body perv, I'm even a breathe and blink perv. I should be locked up.
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

2old4thisshite wrote:NarrysCanary, your 'signature' is killing me. I have a life to live. I don't have a spare hour to clutch my poor heart every time you post a comment.

Not only am I a nose/lips/neck/entire body perv, I'm even a breathe and blink perv. I should be locked up.
Haha thank you, it's killing me too dw :lol: his breathing and blinking is what I love the most about this gif we can get locked up together :platonic:
danphil333
hobbit hair

bedhead91 wrote:
it cant be an accident again. :sideeye: :sideeye: i am not even surprised really. thats tyler oakley
Yeah I'm really having trouble believing that was an accident. What ruse is this, Tyler.
he just liked the attention the first time
i hope phils angry dms is a real thing and tyler wakes up to one
or even better... phil is in america and has a day off. go find him phil. he deserves to experience angry!Phil in person.
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

bedhead91 wrote:

What if actually know about this ? They're using Tyler to test the water before coming out
Last edited by NarrysCanary on Mon May 23, 2016 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Winston wrote:Maybe they enlisted Tyler for the slow coming out... Next Louise will answer "nobody really knows" to a phan question.
Could very well be. ;)
phamnotof
morning quiff

Idk, it just makes me angry, like either he's kinda outing them or he's both baiting and mocking young people, many of whom are queer and seeking representation. I like a good shitpost, but he's not one of us, he's supposed to be a professional, he *works* with them, he's at least a casual friend/acquaintance, he's fucking *gay* and fucking needs to know better. Ugh. Fucking hell. I really like him, generally, too, like his is one of the two fucking YT books I bought, even. But this is just making me furious.
DryCereal
koi pond

SquishPhan wrote:
Winston wrote:Maybe they enlisted Tyler for the slow coming out... Next Louise will answer "nobody really knows" to a phan question.
Could very well be. ;)
Surely it would be "n o b o d y r e a l l y k n o w s"?
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

phamnotof wrote:Idk, it just makes me angry, like either he's kinda outing them or he's both baiting and mocking young people, many of whom are queer and seeking representation. I like a good shitpost, but he's not one of us, he's supposed to be a professional, he *works* with them, he's at least a casual friend/acquaintance, he's fucking *gay* and fucking needs to know better. Ugh. Fucking hell. I really like him, generally, too, like his is one of the two fucking YT books I bought, even. But this is just making me furious.
Maybe he is just a dumbass, who mixed up his Phangirl Tumblr with his official Tumblr.

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

Poe
rainbow nerd

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
SquishPhan wrote:
Could very well be. ;)
Surely it would be "n o b o d y r e a l l y k n o w s"?
I think you guys are predicting something again Let's see how much time until this one happens too
ironic
lady door

forget the prank call, now that's the level of secondhand embarrassment I cannot handle
If we all just traded in our knives for cakes, the world would be a better place.
bluebox-away
woodland creature

sweetmm!!
The Tyler thing is really confusing me, because his last reblog-panic-delete of that same post was pretty recently so he can't have forgotten about that, and his tweets at the time were very 'it was an accident I'd never reblog something like that!1' so why the hell reblog it again now? I defended him the first time as an accidental reblog on the tumblr app is easily done, but twice on the same post? Somethings up..
I could go for the theory that they're asking people to leak little hints, but it seems so out of character for them that I'm really not sure
also that vid of Louise talking about Dan is probs from a recent Louise Live show? I love their friendship it's so adorable
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
DryCereal
koi pond

Anonymousse wrote:
phamnotof wrote:Idk, it just makes me angry, like either he's kinda outing them or he's both baiting and mocking young people, many of whom are queer and seeking representation. I like a good shitpost, but he's not one of us, he's supposed to be a professional, he *works* with them, he's at least a casual friend/acquaintance, he's fucking *gay* and fucking needs to know better. Ugh. Fucking hell. I really like him, generally, too, like his is one of the two fucking YT books I bought, even. But this is just making me furious.
Maybe he is just a dumbass, who mixed up his Phangirl Tumblr with his official Tumblr.
Or did he fuck up badly enough that he somehow managed to reblog it AND add it to his queue for later (now) at the same time? Either way, for shit's sake Tyler... :facepalm: :gg:
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted: