The Dan and Phil White Whale - requests

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
PolarFox
truth bomb
Pronouns: she/her

Hi! Does any of you by any chance know here this gif is from?
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
l8er_sk8er
delia smith

PolarFox wrote:Hi! Does any of you by any chance know here this gif is from?
It is from this 2012 video called "I Care Too Much" at 1:39.
iggy
phillion/danosaur <//3

dannonfill wrote:
iggy wrote:you know that one picture that a fan got with them the day after dan's birthday sex birthday in vegas
lol, do you mean this one?
PolarFox
truth bomb

l8er_sk8er wrote:
PolarFox wrote:Hi! Does any of you by any chance know here this gif is from?
It is from this 2012 video called "I Care Too Much" at 1:39.
Wowie, thank you!
malday
emo goose

is this from Instagram/facebook how old is it?
PolarFox
truth bomb

malday wrote:is this from Instagram/facebook how old is it?
I think it's from the video about making TABINOF, can't link it as I'm on the phone.
malday
emo goose

PolarFox wrote:
malday wrote:is this from Instagram/facebook how old is it?
I think it's from the video about making TABINOF, can't link it as I'm on the phone.
yes it is, i've avoided watching the videos about the book so i missed it, thanks!
MoonPride
moon room

Where can I find Phil's live show where he talks about how Dan nearly blinded himself?
RiriPandaHeart2
phabergé

Sorry for this very weird question... but I'm curious where/when Phil successfully did the Toxic intro (at least in Dan's opinion). I've seen it referenced elsewhere but have never seen the video and/or know the context. :o I've seen the liveshow ones and the radio ones where Phil "failed" in Dan's opinion though.
P: What are you doing?

D: I'm feeding it to you.

P: Why is it so slow?
dollicious
spork

MoonPride wrote:Where can I find Phil's live show where he talks about how Dan nearly blinded himself?
18 September liveshow from 37:14-38:46.
do you like d&p?
MoonPride
moon room

dollicious wrote:
MoonPride wrote:Where can I find Phil's live show where he talks about how Dan nearly blinded himself?
18 September liveshow from 37:14-38:46.
Thankyou! Was funny to hear Phil's side of the story.
lurker
janice from the shop
Pronouns: they/them

after dan talking about being a slytherin in today's liveshow, where's that bit from where he and phil mention their hogwarts houses and dan deems phil "adorable" for being a hufflepuff? i feel like i know at the back of my mind, but i can't remember. (also didn't he say he was a gryffindor in there or am i imagining things?)
thank's you were great
Lain
eclipse shirt

lurker wrote:after dan talking about being a slytherin in today's liveshow, where's that bit from where he and phil mention their hogwarts houses and dan deems phil "adorable" for being a hufflepuff? i feel like i know at the back of my mind, but i can't remember. (also didn't he say he was a gryffindor in there or am i imagining things?)
He did say he was house Gryffindor in that video, and has said in the past that he was given a choice between Gryffindor and Slytherin (in Jan.10th's ls maybe?).
lurker
janice from the shop
Pronouns: they/them

Lain wrote:
lurker wrote:after dan talking about being a slytherin in today's liveshow, where's that bit from where he and phil mention their hogwarts houses and dan deems phil "adorable" for being a hufflepuff? i feel like i know at the back of my mind, but i can't remember. (also didn't he say he was a gryffindor in there or am i imagining things?)
He did say he was house Gryffindor in that video, and has said in the past that he was given a choice between Gryffindor and Slytherin (in Jan.10th's ls maybe?).
ah, thanks for the quick reply!
thank's you were great
Jenny
squish
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Does anyone remember what video it is where Dan films Phil brushing his teeth? I think they were in Phil's parents house? Or maybe Jamaica? (it wasnt the Manchester flat or the London flat)

Ive been looking for it everywhere, it was so cute, I don't think Phil knew Dan was filming
hannah
butt chair

Jenny wrote:Does anyone remember what video it is where Dan films Phil brushing his teeth? I think they were in Phil's parents house? Or maybe Jamaica? (it wasnt the Manchester flat or the London flat)

Ive been looking for it everywhere, it was so cute, I don't think Phil knew Dan was filming
Is it this video, 4:08?
(cute moment btw )
fringechecks
banned
Pronouns: xer/xem

Does anyone have any ideas where this is from? I've been looking for this for literal years lol with no luck. I assume it's a Radio One thing?

used to go by the dreaded username 'wolfgutscharlie'
dollicious
spork

wolfgutscharlie wrote:Does anyone have any ideas where this is from? I've been looking for this for literal years lol with no luck. I assume it's a Radio One thing?

it's from the beginning of this video:
do you like d&p?
Jenny
squish
Pronouns: she/her/hers

hannah wrote:
Jenny wrote:Does anyone remember what video it is where Dan films Phil brushing his teeth? I think they were in Phil's parents house? Or maybe Jamaica? (it wasnt the Manchester flat or the London flat)

Is it this video, 4:08?
(cute moment btw )
Yes thank you!
justpeachy
phillion/danosaur <//3

Does anyone happen to know what video these gifs are from?

(danandphilforlife(.)tumblr(.)com/post/44576486558 <- here's a link if the picture isn't working)

I thought they might be from phil's present cave or christmas adventure video but after rewatching them i don't think they are!

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated! Thanks! :)
justpeachy
phillion/danosaur <//3

justpeachy wrote:Does anyone happen to know what video these gifs are from?

(danandphilforlife(.)tumblr(.)com/post/44576486558 <- here's a link if the picture isn't working)

I thought they might be from phil's present cave or christmas adventure video but after rewatching them i don't think they are!

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated! Thanks! :)
mez29
procrastinator

justpeachy wrote:Does anyone happen to know what video these gifs are from?
This one!
justpeachy
phillion/danosaur <//3

omg thank you!!!
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

you guys are good at finding this out, can someone find the original pic that's shown of dan and phil pls?
:transheart:
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

Skylar wrote:Image

you guys are good at finding this out, can someone find the original pic that's shown of dan and phil pls?
I have a midterm tomorrow, so of course I decided to procrastinate on studying by taking 2 hours to find the originals. It's from Playlist Live 2014, day 2.

http://inquiringmindsdanandphil.tumblr. ... nd-lots-of
busy being happy~