The Dan and Phil White Whale - requests

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
idk
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

papierklemmen wrote:
idk wrote:More of a discovery but a while ago before this thread was made I think? I posted on another thread about whether this tweet was real
It was concluded that it was fake but it turns out as I've discovered it's actually real as proven by quote RT's and replies to the tweet from 2011
Imagewhich is intriguing af because neither dan nor phil were indirecting each other like that in 2011, were they? I mean, it's 5 years old now so it's nothing hella riveting but still interesting nonetheless I think
nice find! however, there's no indication this subtweet has anything to do with phil.
Haha, yeah! That's actually my point here!
DryCereal
koi pond
Pronouns: she/her

mio wrote:While we're at it, what is is with Phil and angry DMs? :lol:
I'm not 100%, but I think that's just a GG/IDB in-joke?

Or is it to do with that-which-must-not-be-named possibly? Not sure, but hopefully someone can/will confirm...
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
fancy_nancy
phabergé

where is this from?
majitzu
angel bean

fancy_nancy wrote:Image
where is this from?
I'm pretty sure this is a DAPGO spoiler, stopspoiling me with all those cute pictures. I want the damn book now!!!
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

anathema wrote:
biatchqueen wrote:Does anyone have a link to the photo of the tweets where Dan reacted to Phil tweeting him with the hshdjaksvsh type stuff? It was in a thread a while ago but I can't remember which one and I can't work out what to put in the search to find it because tweet and twitter bring up about a billion options lol
They're all in reply to this tweet.
His last tweet is the funniest though:

And the person he was responding to has now deleted their tweets so the full impact is lost.

Here are two tumblr posts that have screenshots of all the tweets and replies:

http://ughbeckyy.tumblr.com/post/119608 ... il-tweeted

http://sq-1.tumblr.com/post/119611836107
busy being happy~
Sakura Selfie
rainbow nerd

Thank you oqua!
fancy_nancy
phabergé

i'm going to buy dapgo on ibooks but idk which one to order bc theres three, and they look the same, but they're all different prices, hahah i'm probably going to buy the cheapest one but does anyone know what's the difference?
anathema
morning quiff

fancy_nancy wrote:i'm going to buy dapgo on ibooks but idk which one to order bc theres three, and they look the same, but they're all different prices, hahah i'm probably going to buy the cheapest one but does anyone know what's the difference?
The middle one is just a normal ebook and the "enhanced" one has more commentary and some moving photos (according to my iBooks). No idea what the differece is between the top and bottom one though (mine only has two, the normal one and the enhanced one that has "enhanced" across the cover lol)
"The saltiness reminds me of my tears."
mysterylovescompany
morning quiff

IckleMissMayhem wrote:

Or is it to do with that-which-must-not-be-named possibly? Not sure, but hopefully someone can/will confirm...
I think it is indeed a GG/IDB in-joke, but has more to do with when people got sent copies of tabinof early or something and phil dm'ed those people on twitter to ask them to not spread any spoilers around? Or it has something to do with tatinof spoilers. My memory is hazy.
bluebox-away
woodland creature

mysterylovescompany wrote:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:

I think it is indeed a GG/IDB in-joke, but has more to do with when people got sent copies of tabinof early or something and phil dm'ed those people on twitter to ask them to not spread any spoilers around? Or it has something to do with tatinof spoilers. My memory is hazy.
Yeah I think there might've been messages re TABINOF spoilers but from what I know the main origin of the angry Phil DM myth is that he allegedly messaged some people after the voldy vid leaks? Like telling them it was a prank and not to share it or something along those lines. Someone who was actually around at the time might be able to confirm though? I definitely thought it was pre-GG/IDB anyway
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
Jenny
squish
Pronouns: she/her/hers

ritalingunner wrote:Image found this. not sure how, not sure why. anyone know what it is or has the non blurry version?
I know this is from July/August but I saw it recently and thought Id reply anyways! :P

I found a similar one on tumblr, here's an HD version Image, and it looks like it was a premade thing that you just add a photo to, because I found thousands of other versions lol Image
ocelot
phillion/danosaur <//3

blueapple_x wrote:Anyone know where these are from? They look familiar but I don't quite remember...
It's from this old R1 video, they look adorable.
blueapple_x
flower crown

ocelot wrote:
blueapple_x wrote:Anyone know where these are from? They look familiar but I don't quite remember...
It's from this old R1 video, they look adorable.
Thanks!!!
malday
emo goose

does anyone know the source for this:
i'm assuming it's from the same source as these:
dollicious
spork

malday wrote:does anyone know the source for this:
this is the original picture: Image
here are some more from the same day :
malday wrote: i'm assuming it's from the same source as these:
this gif is from this video, phil part starting at 3:56.
malday wrote:
i'm not actually sure where this is from and i'm so frustrated because i thought i knew, but i can't find it now. i found some unedited screenshots but i'm not sure what video it is from so if anyone can help find it, that would be good.
i am sure these are from the same time on apartment red but i cannot find the video.
do you like d&p?
000dia000
emo goose

dollicious wrote:
malday wrote:
i'm not actually sure where this is from and i'm so frustrated because i thought i knew, but i can't find it now. i found some unedited screenshots but i'm not sure what video it is from so if anyone can help find it, that would be good.
i am sure these are from the same time on apartment red but i cannot find the video.
Out of curiosity, is there a video from that day that was lost? Was something broadcast on RTE?
:cactus:
malday
emo goose

dollicious wrote:
malday wrote:
Thanks!

I tried looking for that vid with no luck. Maybe it's from an outtakes reel?
dollicious
spork

000dia000 wrote:
dollicious wrote: i'm not actually sure where this is from and i'm so frustrated because i thought i knew, but i can't find it now. i found some unedited screenshots but i'm not sure what video it is from so if anyone can help find it, that would be good.
Out of curiosity, is there a video from that day that was lost? Was something broadcast on RTE?
yeah, phil was on RTE 2 so maybe it's from that? i'm not sure if you can watch this broadcast anymore though .
do you like d&p?
000dia000
emo goose

I wonder if there's some way to access old RTE broadcasts, if I knew the specific name of the TV show I would try as I might have access through my university. If anyone knows any details, feel free to comment because I'm interested in finding it
hannah
butt chair

I saw these on tumblr and my heart melted (blushing dan )
Anyone have an idea where its from? It looks like some sort of live broadcast (BBC related?) but i'm not completely sure
felucca
truth bomb

hannah wrote:I saw these on tumblr and my heart melted (blushing dan )
Anyone have an idea where its from? It looks like some sort of live broadcast (BBC related?) but i'm not completely sure
It's actually from an old video of Phil's where they announced winners in a competition they had had, it's called 'WINNERS' and was posted on LessAmazingPhil 5 March 2011 - we've got it on the drug deal so you can still watch the entire thing for more blushing Dan.
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

:dh:
hannah
butt chair

felucca wrote:
hannah wrote:I saw these on tumblr and my heart melted (blushing dan )
It's actually from an old video of Phil's where they announced winners in a competition they had had, it's called 'WINNERS' and was posted on LessAmazingPhil 5 March 2011 - we've got it on the drug deal so you can still watch the entire thing for more blushing Dan.
Yay! Thank you felucca
Sakura Selfie
rainbow nerd

https://twitter.com/phiismiling/status/ ... 7990757376 Does anyone know where the gif in this tweet is from please? He looks so adorable in it
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

I have two questions about the original PINOF.

First, everyone can tell the shots are out of order—no whiskers, dark whiskers, smudged whiskers, etc., not to mention the state of the bed. I've been able to sort the shots into categories, based on those criteria, but I'm not good (patient?) enough with examining video to be able to make a definitive ordering. So, does anyone know whether this has been done, and if so can you point me to it?

Second, there is an unlisted video of Phil's called “Dreams of the Future” (I'm not sure of the protocol for referencing unlisted videos) which has a PINOF outtake (at 0:22) in which Dan says, “Should I have a sex change?” I wonder if anyone knows any more about that clip (e.g., if they ever said why it wasn't included).

We happen to have another resource for the PINOF video—Dan's list of questions as reprinted in TABINOF (p. 44). The order of the questions on the paper doesn't match either the order in the video or the order in which they must have been shot, all of which is fair. What interests me, though, is that the paper list and the video contain exactly the same questions (nothing eliminated or added). This seems a little suspicious, especially in light of the sex-change question, which they obviously filmed, but which is not on the paper list. Did Dan rewrite the list? Or was that a question that wasn't on the list and they just threw it in at the end and then took it out again?

Anyone have insight into these inconsistencies? (Maybe I should put this on the conspiracy thread. )

P.S. “Dreams of the Future” is an awesome example of 2009 Phil. Check it out!
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
000dia000
emo goose

LeftHandedism wrote:
:whiskers:
I have two questions about the original PINOF.

First, everyone can tell the shots are out of order—no whiskers, dark whiskers, smudged whiskers, etc., not to mention the state of the bed. I've been able to sort the shots into categories, based on those criteria, but I'm not good (patient?) enough with examining video to be able to make a definitive ordering. So, does anyone know whether this has been done, and if so can you point me to it?

Second, there is an unlisted video of Phil's called “Dreams of the Future” (I'm not sure of the protocol for referencing unlisted videos) which has a PINOF outtake (at 0:22) in which Dan says, “Should I have a sex change?” I wonder if anyone knows any more about that clip (e.g., if they ever said why it wasn't included).

We happen to have another resource for the PINOF video—Dan's list of questions as reprinted in TABINOF (p. 44). The order of the questions on the paper doesn't match either the order in the video or the order in which they must have been shot, all of which is fair. What interests me, though, is that the paper list and the video contain exactly the same questions (nothing eliminated or added). This seems a little suspicious, especially in light of the sex-change question, which they obviously filmed, but which is not on the paper list. Did Dan rewrite the list? Or was that a question that wasn't on the list and they just threw it in at the end and then took it out again?

Anyone have insight into these inconsistencies? (Maybe I should put this on the conspiracy thread. )

P.S. “Dreams of the Future” is an awesome example of 2009 Phil. Check it out!
I have nothing to add to this discussion other than good find :thumb: I think this is a good point for the any "phan is played up" theories or even ones that deppy recreate things to how they want them to be and full up manipulate their content.