phanfics by IDBers

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
eevee
emo goose

What happens when the promote yourself thread and the phanfic rec thread fall deeply in love in 2009 and have a baby? This thread!!

I'd like to have a place where IDBers can post the fics they wrote so we can all support and appreciate them.

Post away!
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
Winston
flower crown
Pronouns: she/her

I cant wait for people to post! Don't be shy guys! I wanna read 'em all! :D
actions speak louder than words
mysterylovescompany
morning quiff

Winston, you should post your own! ;)

I haven't published any phanfics yet, but I'm doing a 10k fic for the Phandom Big Bang, so hopefully I'll pull through and actually complete it in time. But I want to read everyone else's fics! I follow a couple of IDB peeps on AO3, but I'm sure I'm missing some.
The_Blonde
living flop

Great thread idea Eevee - I've read a few IDB fics (and loved them all!) but sure that there's some I've missed (and always looking for new things to read :D ) Please link yours when it's done mysterylovescompany, I'd love to read it!

Just casually dumping my AO3 account here:

http://archiveofourown.org/users/The_Blonde/works
Winston
flower crown

Oh I can't wait to read your stuff The Blonde! I'm ready!

I am going to put my AO3 here too. Kind of nerve wracking putting it here, since I "know" you guys now. Be nice! No, but really I love feed back good or bad. As a once-upon-a-time creative writing minor/art student I can take actual thoughtful criticism. It really helps in the long run tbh. So if it sucks tell me, but tell me why. :)

I write stuff that I would like to read, so no daddy kink, just plain old love/sex/ domestic/friendship. There is some angst. And not all are Phan for those of you antis out there. One is even a "choose your own adventure" type! I just started writing them because I couldn't find enough that I actually wanted to read, so I had to fill the void for myself.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/search ... nstonlives
Winston
flower crown

The_Blonde! I loved your fic don't trust a song that's flawless I only read that one so far. It was so cute. I don't even go for AU's but that one was lovely. I liked how you wrote them pretty much true to character. And the idea of Phil running a cat cafe! Love it. I love that he was still allergic to cats and the angsty misunderstandings. Who knows maybe you turned me on to AU's now? Thanks for sharing your writing! I cant wait to read more.

Now other people post too! I know you're out there!
Lurktacularr
procrastinator

Winston wrote:Oh I can't wait to read your stuff The Blonde! I'm ready!

I am going to put my AO3 here too. Kind of nerve wracking putting it here, since I "know" you guys now. Be nice! No, but really I love feed back good or bad. As a once-upon-a-time creative writing minor/art student I can take actual thoughtful criticism. It really helps in the long run tbh. So if it sucks tell me, but tell me why. :)

I write stuff that I would like to read, so no daddy kink, just plain old love/sex/ domestic/friendship. There is some angst. And not all are Phan for those of you antis out there. One is even a "choose your own adventure" type! I just started writing them because I couldn't find enough that I actually wanted to read, so I had to fill the void for myself.

Oh my GOD you little shit I KNEW IT WAS YOU!! I read the alt ending to I'll Wait For You the other day and I was BAWLING! I've just gone on your fics page to discover I've already read all of them :lol: clearly your topics pull me in naturally without even knowing its you!!

When's the stripper fic coming
I wonder how biology can explain the physical pain you feel in your chest when all you want to do is talk shit on IDB
Winston
flower crown

Lurktacularr wrote:

Oh my GOD you little shit I KNEW IT WAS YOU!! I read the alt ending to I'll Wait For You the other day and I was BAWLING! I've just gone on your fics page to discover I've already read all of them :lol: clearly your topics pull me in naturally without even knowing its you!!

Well who else would be winstonlives?! My goodness! I'm glad you read it. I hope you cried because it was good, and not because you wasted your time. I hope you liked the rest of them too.

The stripper fic will come after I am done scrolling forever through my history. :wahh: If I had more of a life I would have a lot less to scroll through.... ugh.
Lurktacularr
procrastinator

Winston wrote:
Lurktacularr wrote:

Well who else would be winstonlives?! My goodness! I'm glad you read it. I hope you cried because it was good, and not because you wasted your time. I hope you liked the rest of them too.

The stripper fic will come after I am done scrolling forever through my history. :wahh: If I had more of a life I would have a lot less to scroll through.... ugh.
I cried because your writing is great so it felt REAL and I was EXTREMELY SAD ABOUT THE SITUATION. I don't know if you do this too when you read a really good sad fic, but as a testament to the immersion you created: I had to go and watch xmas DITL and also recent vids of them together to remind myself it wasn't real
I wonder how biology can explain the physical pain you feel in your chest when all you want to do is talk shit on IDB
Winston
flower crown

Lurktacularr, oh trust me I do. And I do the same thing afterward, I have a playlist of them for when I read a sad fic or watch something sad. Haha. I actually changed it a little because it was TOO sad. I cried writing it. :lol: It has a happy ending though, I couldn't make it end sad-sad, ya know. Im glad you liked it. Even if it made you cry.
eevee
emo goose

Oh god you guys are really making me wanna read! I'll have time this weekend!!
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

This is a great idea! Fics by IDBers are the best.

I'm oqua on AO3! http://archiveofourown.org/users/oqua

So far I've written a fic where Dan and Phil find IDB, a fic where they go to a vegan diner with Drake during TATINOF, and two angsty family fics! And I'm still on a bit of a family angst kick so there will probably be more of that in the future lol.

I'm excited for more people to post on this thread! :D
busy being happy~
Winston
flower crown

oqua wrote:This is a great idea! Fics by IDBers are the best.

So far I've written a fic where Dan and Phil find IDB, a fic where they go to a vegan diner with Drake during TATINOF, and two angsty family fics! And I'm still on a bit of a family angst kick so there will probably be more of that in the future lol.

I'm excited for more people to post on this thread! :D

Yaas, queen Oqua!
daphenaxa
blobfish

oqua ily. the way you write Dan feels so just and right. The way you write feelings in general too. It rings so true it is actually painful.
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

This is intimidating - but here's my AO3.

Most of what I've been working on the past few months is my 16k series of tour fics, [road trip mix tape 2016]. The rest of mine are generally canon-based slice of life stories, save one slightly longer au I wrote (speeding through red lights into paradise).
kuensukki
janice from the shop

alittledizzy wrote:This is intimidating - but here's my AO3.

Most of what I've been working on the past few months is my 16k series of tour fics, [road trip mix tape 2016]. The rest of mine are generally canon-based slice of life stories, save one slightly longer au I wrote (speeding through red lights into paradise).

FINALLY

Btw dizzy is a queen at fanfic and will make you feel like you're you're actually reading about the real life guys instead of the personas

In still waiting for another long au :(
mio
#relatable

oqua wrote:

So far I've written a fic where Dan and Phil find IDB ...
This story is hilarious.
Now I cant stop thinking about Dan lurking on IDB finding this fic about himself finding out about IDB . IDB-CEPTION
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
Ablissa
pastel persona

Lovely idea! And slightly scary, but I'll leave my AO3 here and hope you all don't hate it :lol:
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Ablissa/pseuds/Ablissa

I have a looooong completed AU (First Impressions), a WIP that is the continuation of said AU, and some one-shots.

Thank you for this thread eevee, so much to read now!
Waggle9007
sofa crease

Ablissa wrote:Lovely idea! And slightly scary, but I'll leave my AO3 here and hope you all don't hate it :lol:

I have a looooong completed AU (First Impressions), a WIP that is the continuation of said AU, and some one-shots.

oh my goodness!! I absolutely adored first impressions, and I'm loving on second thought (I may or may not refresh every day to see if it's been updated :? :lol: )
Ablissa
pastel persona

Waggle9007 wrote:
Ablissa wrote:Lovely idea! And slightly scary, but I'll leave my AO3 here and hope you all don't hate it :lol:

oh my goodness!! I absolutely adored first impressions, and I'm loving on second thought (I may or may not refresh every day to see if it's been updated :? :lol: )
Aaaah thank you!! So pleased that you're liking the "sequel" (or whatever to call it) too, I'm trying to update as often as I can, life's a bit hectic sometimes. I'll definitely bring the story to a close though, won't abandon it ever
kay
phabergé

This is a lovely idea thanks for suggesting it eevee I'm so happy to see we have not only such a talented and creative bunch here, but so many of us who are supportive and caring of the work, too.

oh god I'm super nervous to share but... here's my AO3. :? gulp
The_Blonde
living flop

Winston wrote:The_Blonde! I loved your fic don't trust a song that's flawless I only read that one so far. It was so cute. I don't even go for AU's but that one was lovely. I liked how you wrote them pretty much true to character. And the idea of Phil running a cat cafe! Love it. I love that he was still allergic to cats and the angsty misunderstandings. Who knows maybe you turned me on to AU's now? Thanks for sharing your writing! I cant wait to read more.

Now other people post too! I know you're out there!
So late in replying to this but thank you so much! What a lovely comment Thank you for reading it even though you don't usually read AUs (they're all I write atm, just to warn you ;) )

"It All Started With a Snake Bite" helped me through my jet leg in the early hours of this morning so thank you :thumb: I can't wait to read more of your stuff.

Achika - I can't believe you're kay_okay I've re-read "Since We Came Here Together" so many times, this thread has just made me realise I've never bookmarked it.

Ablissa - I'm one chapter into "First Impressions" and I love it (it may be another jet lag saver! :D ) I'm so happy that it's 25 chapters, can't wait to read the rest!
Winston
flower crown

achika wrote:This is a lovely idea thanks for suggesting it eevee I'm so happy to see we have not only such a talented and creative bunch here, but so many of us who are supportive and caring of the work, too.

oh god I'm super nervous to share but... here's my AO3. :? gulp

I had no idea that was you! :clapping: I love your stuff! I'm actually subscribed to you. And have been for a good long while. :)

How many more of us are going to come out of the woodwork? Anyone....anyone...?

Everyone else on here I knew and love all their stuff! And dizzy has a new one out today that I'm excited to read! Yay! :geek:
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

Yay Ablissa, achika, and dizzy!!
mio wrote:
oqua wrote:

So far I've written a fic where Dan and Phil find IDB ...
This story is hilarious.
Now I cant stop thinking about Dan lurking on IDB finding this fic about himself finding out about IDB . IDB-CEPTION
Haha, I'm so glad you liked it! It was loads of fun to write. :D
daphenaxa wrote:oqua ily. the way you write Dan feels so just and right. The way you write feelings in general too. It rings so true it is actually painful.
Wow, this is an amazing thing to hear. "just and right" is such a beautiful phrase, I honestly don't even know what to say. Thank you so much.
busy being happy~
eevee
emo goose

Hi guys!

So I made an AO3. I'm sharing it here because I made this thread so I really should, haha. But so far I only have 2 fics up. I understand if neither of them interest you, I don't expect everyone here to read them!! But if you're interested, y'know, there they are!

Thank you everyone who has posted in this thread, I'm really enjoying reading everyone's work! :D