PHANNIE LOGIC

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
phannielogic
banned

LETS KEEP USING THINGS D&P SAID IN 2009 AS EVIDENCE BUT COMPLETELY ERASE 2012 :D
-your favorite kitten ;p
dansaidphanisntreal
banned

what? 2012? what's that? oH 2009 LEMME TELL YOU ALL ABOUT HOW IT'S THE BEST YEAR EVER!1!1!! WHAT, DAN WAS DEPRESSED??? NEVERMIND THAT, IT'S OKAY BC PHIL SAVED HIM!!111111 SHIT EVEN MORE PROOF TEH PHAN IS REELZ BC FRIENDS CAN'T PLATONICALLY HELP EACH OTHER
phannielogic
banned

AND NOW THEYR EMARRIED!111!1!!11 DAN WOULDNT B WHERE HE IS NOW WITHOUT PHIL!1!!11 EVERY TIME H BREATHES AND MAKES VIDEOS AND TAKES A SHIT ITS BC OF P H I L!!1!!11!!
-your favorite kitten ;p
anathema
morning quiff
Pronouns: she/her

I'm sorry please don't yell at me
"The saltiness reminds me of my tears."
dansaidphanisntreal
banned

IKR!!11!!! DID YOU SEE THE WAY THAT DAN ACCIDENTALLY TOUCHED PHIL'S SHOULDER1!!1!! DID YOU SEE WHEN PHIL MADE EYE CONTACT WITH DAN FOR THREE WHOLE SECONDS1!!1!!!

IT WAS SO DOMESTIC, THEY'RE SO MARRIED
dansaidphanisntreal
banned

anathema wrote:Image
I'm sorry please don't yell at me
that may be true, but ARE WE WRONG?! nope.
RiriPandaHeart2
phabergé

I'm usually non-confrontative but this post just really rubbed me the wrong way.
I know, it is irritating to see those kind of things when you're just looking up posts about Deppy in whatever platform you choose, but please do consider the reason why people are doing that in the first place.

Firstly, a lot of people who do posts like that, do it ironically. Of course, some do take it seriously (the Phandom, even if people view it as such, isn't a hive mind. We're all individuals with different perspectives, personalities, experiences, etc.). But for the people who do take stuff like that seriously, as long as they're not pushing their beliefs on other people, are they doing anything wrong? If it's Tumblr or Twitter, they're posting those things on their own blogs. We can always choose to look the other way if it's content we do not like. There's always block if you really don't want them showing up on your feed. At the end of the day, if it's irksome to you personally, you can just ignore them. As long as the shipping isn't thrusted to Deppy's faces, I think shippers can do/say whatever they want.

Second, a lot of people who do posts like that, if they're being serious, just think that it's either hilarious and/or cute. Is it wrong to think like that? Heart Eyes Howell and Love Eyes Lester are popular in the phandom for a reason. It's cute. Should the fans demand from Deppy that they do those things? ABSOLUTELY NOT. If they happen to stare at each other and people find it cute and they want to express it, go ahead, there's nothing inherently wrong with finding things cute.

Thirdly, people believe what they want to believe. Will making fun of people convince them that they're wrong? Nope. So I don't really get the point of this thread. If it's to make fun of "phannies" then isn't this bullying? If it's to convince people how "absurd" their logic is, would this method really get your desired result?

Fourthly, if you really wanted a discussion about how people tend to discredit and only consider statements by Deppy to fit their own narrative about Deppy, then it could have been said in a more polite, non-offensive manner. I'd like to think that a lot of the people come here to this site to be in discussions where we can bounce off our VARYING opinions off each other without feeling bullied and/or ganged up. In a way, isn't this making fun of people for what they believe in?

I probably will not answer again cause I'm not really confrontative and heaven knows I actually like avoiding conflict. I just don't like it when people are made to feel bad about what they believe in. The best way to discourage people from engaging in this behavior is to do it in a way that actually explains things to them. But making fun of people is just so rude. :?
P: What are you doing?

D: I'm feeding it to you.

P: Why is it so slow?
phannielogic
banned

RiriPandaHeart2 wrote:I'm usually non-confrontative but this post just really rubbed me the wrong way.
I know, it is irritating to see those kind of things when you're just looking up posts about Deppy in whatever platform you choose, but please do consider the reason why people are doing that in the first place.

Firstly, a lot of people who do posts like that, do it ironically. Of course, some do take it seriously (the Phandom, even if people view it as such, isn't a hive mind. We're all individuals with different perspectives, personalities, experiences, etc.). But for the people who do take stuff like that seriously, as long as they're not pushing their beliefs on other people, are they doing anything wrong? If it's Tumblr or Twitter, they're posting those things on their own blogs. We can always choose to look the other way if it's content we do not like. There's always block if you really don't want them showing up on your feed. At the end of the day, if it's irksome to you personally, you can just ignore them. As long as the shipping isn't thrusted to Deppy's faces, I think shippers can do/say whatever they want.

Second, a lot of people who do posts like that, if they're being serious, just think that it's either hilarious and/or cute. Is it wrong to think like that? Heart Eyes Howell and Love Eyes Lester are popular in the phandom for a reason. It's cute. Should the fans demand from Deppy that they do those things? ABSOLUTELY NOT. If they happen to stare at each other and people find it cute and they want to express it, go ahead, there's nothing inherently wrong with finding things cute.

Thirdly, people believe what they want to believe. Will making fun of people convince them that they're wrong? Nope. So I don't really get the point of this thread. If it's to make fun of "phannies" then isn't this bullying? If it's to convince people how "absurd" their logic is, would this method really get your desired result?

Fourthly, if you really wanted a discussion about how people tend to discredit and only consider statements by Deppy to fit their own narrative about Deppy, then it could have been said in a more polite, non-offensive manner. I'd like to think that a lot of the people come here to this site to be in discussions where we can bounce off our VARYING opinions off each other without feeling bullied and/or ganged up. In a way, isn't this making fun of people for what they believe in?

I probably will not answer again cause I'm not really confrontative and heaven knows I actually like avoiding conflict. I just don't like it when people are made to feel bad about what they believe in. The best way to discourage people from engaging in this behavior is to do it in a way that actually explains things to them. But making fun of people is just so rude. :?
soz m8 i was only joking, as the other person said 'troll in the dungeon!!' ill stop with that shit :lol:
-your favorite kitten ;p
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Hope you enjoyed your 5 minutes of trolling and it felt worthwhile wasting your life doing so.

As per our forum rules, trolling is not tolerated on this site.
Moderator Action :
phannielogic and dansaidphanisntreal both banned for violating forum rules
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart: