Dan & Phil Part 28: Possibly very gay

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
JoeAverage
sad dimple

Catallena wrote:The nerve of those two to upload that video to AP and call it their favorite part from the documentary on the day of #Phanniversary though...

Didn't need that kinda negativity in my life today. :sideeye: .
Those assholes are probably laughing right now

Edit: this had to be my top of the thread post...wow (also 69 posts, thanks life)
Last edited by JoeAverage on Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phil Lester is a genius
tigertatze
living flop
Pronouns: she/her

Catallena wrote:The nerve of those two to upload that video to AP and call it their favorite part from the documentary on the day of #Phanniversary though...

Didn't need that kinda negativity in my life today. :sideeye:
I'm honestly just about done with them rn :sideeye:
#nohetero
sinnamonrollphil
drama llama

so not to bring back busgate 3.0 but dan and phil started it. Im not really sure who they think they're fooling but the inconsistencies are irking me. they CLEARLY filmed this scene on two different occasions. Here, I've circled the problems. It's like one of those 'find the difference games'

http://imgur.com/O7rzyEt

http://imgur.com/itRWPR6

Horton hears two bitch ass liars
gnostic
stress mushroom

sinnamonrollphil wrote:so not to bring back busgate 3.0 but dan and phil started it. Im not really sure who they think they're fooling but the inconsistencies are irking me. they CLEARLY filmed this scene on two different occasions. Here, I've circled the problems. It's like one of those 'find the difference games'

I feel like for most people, bus gate is not about whether they are lying or not. Even the most delirious antiphanners are not like to buy this shit.

The point is why they are choosing to lie like that, and shove it down their fans eyeballs again and again
Just here for the marketing skills
isabella
butt chair

gnostic wrote:
sinnamonrollphil wrote:so not to bring back busgate 3.0 but dan and phil started it. Im not really sure who they think they're fooling but the inconsistencies are irking me. they CLEARLY filmed this scene on two different occasions. Here, I've circled the problems. It's like one of those 'find the difference games'

I feel like for most people, bus gate is not about whether they are lying or not. Even the most delirious antiphanners are not like to buy this shit.

The point is why they are choosing to lie like that, and shove it down their fans eyeballs again and again
That's the problem I have with busgate as well but I didn't notice those differences in the bedroom/with Phil's socks the first couple of watches either! Boys :sideeye:
jesuisunèléve
phabergé

JoeAverage wrote:
alittledizzy wrote: And oh man, seven years. I definitely will enjoy and celebrate it, because I know what I think happened seven years ago today and it makes me all tingly inside and also just generally very happy for them that the first day/date went well enough that we're all here so many years later.
Same, ;)
mio wrote:The banana comment was stupid an makes me a bit angry too. But I don't think he had any bad intentions by saying it. Still something people should call him out for, like anybody else, so that he can learn.

Do we have any comments on this topic from Phil btw?
The thing with Phil, is that he doesnt actively say stuff like dan does, they just pop up when he is chatting, and thats why we dont scrutinize them as much as dans, because they blend in with the conversation. (Example: him saying that he "doesnt know the gender pronoun alberta would want to be called" or him saying "i dont have to be a girl to wear makeup" to a person saying he would make a pretty girl, also the "clothes dont have gender thing" etc. All of these are just things that pop up and people dismiss because he dismisses them too.)

Dan doesnt do this, he actively puts his opinions out there because -even if he is indeed liberal and wants to teach his fans which i am truly grateful, we need nicer people in this world-, I think that sometimes part of him is still seeking validation (maybe even praise or attention), those type of things -childhood traumas- are really hard to get away from, meanwhile phil knows that no strong direct opinion means less drama even if that means he cant vocally say a lot of stuff, the people that matter know his opinions and thats whats important -this happens when a child is listened to in their household instead of being instantly dismissed, they dont need the world to know what they think-, and so thats why we dont get to see that side of him, it doesnt mean he doesnt have a deep side, (Example: when he was talking about the universe, existence designed by computers, death, in his last live show), because i doubt living with a person as "existentialist" as dan doesnt come with deep chats at 3 am eating cereal on the stairs, because we forget that as much as phil has changed dan, dan has also changed phil, so they most likely share several opinions on this aspect, the thing is how they both decide to deal and express it.

At the end of the day i just feel dan wants to be listened and included, meanwhile phil must likely feel like he already has.
bluewho
truth bomb

Look forward to #busgate, coming soon to the Youtube comment section.

Tumblr's invited, Twitter's invited, and now you too can experience the disillusionment Casual Fans.

Have fun with that
Last edited by bluewho on Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iggy
phillion/danosaur <//3

huh, i've never noticed this. i rewatched the video just now and i'm really wondering why they bothered trying at all? they surely don't think we believe them, right?
Galactic-Howell
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Next thread name suggestion - Either Busgate 3.0: the beast is back or horton hears a bitch ass liar
Wholesome doggo shitposting through life.
You may also call me Gal!
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

The fact they're two boys sitting cross-legged on a bed playing rock, paper, scissors when we spot they're trying to pull a fast one... cute and cosy, but still naughty :roll:

Also that they don't mind showing us all what a terrible friend Phil is apparently. I love them, but honestly :facepalm:
daichii
rainbow nerd
Pronouns: she | her

I actually liked this bit of the documentary but you are right, them posting this today of all days is just the kind of trolling that I'm totally not okay with
human
dan hand trash

Huh. I didn't even notice that before lol. Well. :tsk:
papierklemmen
flower crown

lmao they MUST be trolling at this point

this is deliberate, i'm tellin' ya.

have fun reading busgate comments on youtube too, boys! maybe they just enjoy reading their fans' meltdowns? lol
fakelights
living flop

The first take was probably even less convincing so they had to try again to make this mess "work". But ughhh! I thought that this part of the doc was hilarious (bc fake af), but I wish they would let it die already. D&P why you gotta do this to me today? Let us be happy for a day lmao
lappelduvide
tol bean

long ass lurker even since the site that shall not be named blah blah...

The first thing I noticed about that bus tour is that the Dan and Phil cross stitch isn't on the door (mainly because the door is open, therefore we can't see the front of it..maybe it wasn't even on there/taken off, but whatever, point is, it is not seen). I feel like the cross stitch was one of the more 'suggestive' tidbits of the tour video, and they've probably watered down the flames in the comments by not having it.

But, silly boys trying to get away with that, you really think we wouldn't notice? Tsk tsk.

I'm not really trying to be #busgate, more just like why is it a different video, with more forced acting?
pilotlight
#relatable
Pronouns: he/him

Seeing all the differences pointed out between the two scenes makes me wander just how totally oblivious I am because I honestly didn't notice anything at all when I watched the doc. :facepalm:
JoeAverage
sad dimple

this is important, also i appreciate your kind work in taking the time on doing this :clapping:

Can someone please slap them for being trolls to the phans? Sadistic nerds the lot of them.
Phil Lester is a genius
PhansThrowPillows
dank meme
Pronouns: they/them

daichii wrote::fu:

I actually liked this bit of the documentary but you are right, them posting this today of all days is just the kind of trolling that I'm totally not okay with
I'm joining the club...here's to you Deppy:

I'm just going to take these quotes from the 360° vr and make my own fun

''What's the one that stretches your mouth?''
''We should warm-up our bodies as well, get nice and loose.''

Galactic-Howell

papierklemmen wrote:lmao they MUST be trolling at this point

this is deliberate, i'm tellin' ya.

have fun reading busgate comments on youtube too, boys! maybe they just enjoy reading their fans' meltdowns? lol

Maybe they're having a quiet night at the flat drinking, eating popcorn and watching the utter shitstorm over on Youtube and Twitter.

Seriously though, not happy with
iggy
phillion/danosaur <//3

PhansThrowPillows wrote: I'm just going to take these quotes from the 360° vr and make my own fun

''What's the one that stretches your mouth?''
''We should warm-up our bodies as well, get nice and loose.''

i thought i was the only one who thought of something completely different when they said that dan is usually quick to point out innuendos; i was surprised ngl ^
bluewho
truth bomb

lappelduvide wrote: The first thing I noticed about that bus tour is that the Dan and Phil cross stitch isn't on the door (mainly because the door is open, therefore we can't see the front of it..maybe it wasn't even on there/taken off, but whatever, point is, it is not seen). I feel like the cross stitch was one of the more 'suggestive' tidbits of the tour video, and they've probably watered down the flames in the comments by not having it.
Skeletorsrighthand
living flop

can someone fill me in on busgate ? is it them sharing the room ?
How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.
sinnamonrollphil
drama llama

Skeletorsrighthand wrote:can someone fill me in on busgate ? is it them sharing the room ?
oh you sweet summer child
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Artdefines06 wrote:I am going to the LA event. I was going to buy the darn book anyway, might as well get a signed copy and see their happy faces. Glad its on a monday, maybe there will be less children (probably not)
Yay, well done on getting tickets.

Me and Human (& 2 others who are registered here but don't really post) are going to the London show. I knew there was a reason that I hadn't ordered the book yet. We are in the front row so will be hiding from Dans camera constantly haha! I have spent the night being excited about the whole thing, thankfully as I don't want to be salty about busgate anymore.

Anyone else going to dapgo?
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
Galactic-Howell

missemma wrote:
Artdefines06 wrote:I am going to the LA event. I was going to buy the darn book anyway, might as well get a signed copy and see their happy faces. Glad its on a monday, maybe there will be less children (probably not)
Yay, well done on getting tickets.

Me and Human (& 2 others who are registered here but don't really post) are going to the London show. I knew there was a reason that I hadn't ordered the book yet. We are in the front row so will be hiding from Dans camera constantly haha! I have spent the night being excited about the whole thing, thankfully as I don't want to be salty about busgate anymore.

Anyone else going to dapgo?

Ahh sounds like fun! I wish I was going! Again, being in Canada with no means to get to LA/London is no fun.