Dan & Phil Part 30: I want your ass

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
daphenaxa
blobfish
Pronouns: she/her

I wish they just took some of those incredibly nice pictures in dapgo where they both smile and are so gorgeous that I want to melt in a pile of goo so they can walk on me and I can live happily attached to the sole of their shoes and that they cropped those and took them as profile pics.

Phil's "oh it's big" and Dan's half smirk-half "is something poking my butt-hole" pic are just not to my taste. I even prefer the one with the peace sign for Dan, he looks less awks in it. props for the return of the earring tho.
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
human
dan hand trash

dans left hand wrote:
dans left hand wrote:@ missemma

i am 100% sure i met you at dapgoose (if you went)
:D
Oh god. I'm so sorry. We were so drunk on life!

I'm really enjoying everyone waiting with baited breath for the emo Dan to emerge lol. I'm sure he's just enjoying sitting around the flat in the nip, sleeping all day and eating all night and having the girlfriend or boyfriend over at last... I jest.
jesuisunèléve
phabergé

human wrote:
dans left hand wrote:

I'm really enjoying everyone waiting with baited breath for the emo Dan to emerge lol. I'm sure he's just enjoying sitting around the flat in the nip, sleeping all day and eating all night and having the girlfriend or boyfriend over at last... I jest.
I bet he's giving Domino's a ton of money...lol
Galactic-Howell
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

jesuisunèléve wrote:
human wrote:
dans left hand wrote:

Considering Dan didn't know which knob was for which spot on the stove, I think it's safe to assume Phil cooks for them more
Wholesome doggo shitposting through life.
You may also call me Gal!
uglyamerican
woodland creature

I did a quick survey of flights to Orlando, and most regularly scheduled non-stops depart from Gatwick vs. Heathrow (or Luton or Stansted.) If he goes directly to LA, then he would likely depart from Heathrow. Maybe we should start gambling on when Dan departs for Orlando LA.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

anathema wrote:
Catallena wrote:I just wish Phil would pull a nicer expression in his icon for once. Like this one doesn't have the butthole mouth, but there's still the deer in headlights eyes. I mean, that's still a great improvement but I'm not quite satisfied yet. Why do you hate your smile Philly? :(

Also I know Dan isn't quite as tan as he used to be but that lighting has legit pulled all the melanin out of his skin because he's just as pale as Phil. Why is their version of nice lighting just making everything as bright as possible? :')

(I agree about their lighting but just FYI Dan's icon was taken in an actual photobooth so obviously they had no control over the lighting of those particular photos)
Yeah true, but regardless of that I feel like I've been watching Dan slowly blend into the walls of their apartment for the last 4 years :') I know that he blames it on never going outside but the lighting doesn't make it any better. He's almost as pale as Phil in recent videos :')
frkin-zazzed wrote:Loving Dan's new icon (and all the rejects he tweeted that have mysteriously found their way into my phone storage... how did that happen? *cough*), kinda sad he didn't go with the peace sign (controversial opinion, I know) but he still looks
Is it just me or does he look strangely similar to how he did back in 2011/2 (I know he's the same person shh) - his icon is giving me major flashbacks to that shout magazine poster with the gross leather jacket

I actually have a gross Shout magazine poster with Dan on one side and Phil on the other so it's totally unusable smh (unless you're a real hardcore fan of only one of them I guess). It's actually a nice pic of Phil, but Dan is modelling as if Tyra herself is looking on. With it came some D&P nail stickers as well. Save to say I'm not adding those to my manicure anytime soon.
Galactic-Howell wrote:
jesuisunèléve wrote:
human wrote:
dans left hand wrote:

Considering Dan didn't know which knob was for which spot on the stove, I think it's safe to assume Phil cooks for them more
Dan literally needs Phil to taste the rice because he can't tell when it's done. He doesn't seem to be much of a kitchen princess. :lol:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
jesuisunèléve
phabergé

uglyamerican wrote:I did a quick survey of flights to Orlando, and most regularly scheduled non-stops depart from Gatwick vs. Heathrow (or Luton or Stansted.) If he goes directly to LA, then he would likely depart from Heathrow. Maybe we should start gambling on when Dan departs for Orlando LA.
Huh, I thought all international flights left Heathrow?

My GOD, London to LA??? UGH...flying from the West coast to the East coast non-stop is bad enough but across the ocean and then across the continent? I hope he flies in to Florida and then together they fly to LA...
majitzu
angel bean

At least Dan is good at cooking Mexican food.

Here you got Dan coooking and Phil helping
jesuisunèléve
phabergé

I recall someone asking the question (somewhere) if Dan was "secretly Mexican". After I laughed my ass off I wonder how on earth could someone be secretly mexican? LOL
bluebox-away
woodland creature

jesuisunèléve wrote:I recall someone asking the question (somewhere) if Dan was "secretly Mexican". After I laughed my ass off I wonder how on earth could someone be secretly mexican? LOL
I mean the 'secretly Mexican' joke was mostly because of that one time Dan got ridiculously tanned on holiday, but he actually could technically be 'secretly' Mexican because one of his grandmas was adopted and they have no idea where she's from..

Edit: as if this was my 500th post :lol: such a useful contribution to the thread
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
bluebox-away
woodland creature

bluebox-away wrote:
jesuisunèléve wrote:I recall someone asking the question (somewhere) if Dan was "secretly Mexican". After I laughed my ass off I wonder how on earth could someone be secretly mexican? LOL
I mean the 'secretly Mexican' joke was mostly because of that one time Dan got ridiculously tanned on holiday, but he actually could technically be 'secretly' Mexican because one of his grandmas was adopted and they have no idea where she's from..

Edit: as if this was my 500th post :lol: such a useful contribution to the thread
Doubleposting cause it took me way too long to find this so my edit time ran out, but here's a vyou where he explains
Trigger Warning :
Problematic politically incorrect 2011 Dan :sideeye:

I take his saying "dark skin" to basically mean olive / tan rather than your classic pale af Brit, and reckon grandma's probably just from somewhere around the Med rather than Native American but yeah idk
I'd be very interested to know how he'd answer this type of question nowadays though
Edit: To distract from problematic 2011 Dan, observe adorable 2016 Dan
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
SquishPhan
capita£ester

bluebox-away wrote:Edit: To distract from problematic 2011 Dan, observe adorable 2016 Dan
Aaw, cute af.
majitzu
angel bean

I love him

I can't stop laughing, Dan has set the tripod, bought some cookies and I don't know what more to take this photo isn't he the cutest?
Last edited by majitzu on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nephilimcat
woodland creature

SquishPhan wrote:
bluebox-away wrote:Edit: To distract from problematic 2011 Dan, observe adorable 2016 Dan
Aaw, cute af.
Ugh, my heart He must be very bored though
pulvis et umbra sumus
yupitsme
sofa crease

Aww
I like that he made the effort to get the cookies etc to take that photo :)

Edit: Hinting at the accidental selfie with front cam being fake?
eevee
emo goose

he put so much effort into perfectly recreating that, that fanartist must be ecstatic, congrats to the fanartist!!! It's also a very adorable pic ~

Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
Rigby
lady door

majitzu
angel bean

yupitsme wrote:Aww

That's what I called reaching

Edit:
Last edited by majitzu on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yupitsme
sofa crease

majitzu wrote:

Oh okay I just thought he mentioned this to poke fun at the Phandom as there was some discussion about the iPhone 5 (I think?) not having a front camera flash.
Philena
blobfish

SquishPhan wrote:
Aaw, cute af.
Aww, that made my Monday.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

yupitsme wrote:
majitzu wrote:
Edit:
Hinting at the accidental selfie with front cam being fake?
Oh okay I just thought he mentioned this to poke fun at the Phandom as there was some discussion about the iPhone 5 (I think?) not having a front camera flash.
Actually, I don't think that would be reaching, because if Dan is bored and stalking social media he definitely saw the tweets/posts accusing him of lying about taking that "accidental selfie" himself in bed.
jesuisunèléve
phabergé

YAY we got proof of life! lol
jesuisunèléve
phabergé

Phil's last Tweet:

And Dan's:

I can't help but wonder if this isn't a cry for help.
Winston
flower crown

majitzu wrote:I love him

I can't stop laughing, Dan has set the tripod, bought some cookies and I don't know what more to take this photo isn't he the cutest?
He's bored af (and lonely). That's what I take from it. And yes he is the freaking cutest. Its disgusting.
actions speak louder than words
majitzu
angel bean

alittledizzy wrote:
yupitsme wrote:
majitzu wrote:
Edit:
Hinting at the accidental selfie with front cam being fake?
Actually, I don't think that would be reaching, because if Dan is bored and stalking social media he definitely saw the tweets/posts accusing him of lying about taking that "accidental selfie" himself in bed.
Yeah is a posibility, what I am saying is that I can't see the conection between that and this.