Dan & Phil Part 30: I want your ass

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
blueapple_x
flower crown

alittledizzy wrote:
blueapple_x wrote:
I wonder when that was taken? Bc she tweeted about being in line for Dan and Phil 14 hours ago, and posted the airport pic six hours ago. But she flew yesterday so I wonder if Phil actually delayed tweeting that he was in LA for a full 24 hours?
I don't necessarily think he delayed tweeting for 24 hours. I'm thinking she could have had a late flight yesterday and arrived at LAX really early in the morning today and happened to bump into Phil. Then he probably waited until he was at the hotel or venue to tweet

EDIT: Just checked the times and it's possible he waited longer than usual to tweet
Last edited by blueapple_x on Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

alittledizzy wrote:
blueapple_x wrote:
I wonder when that was taken? Bc she tweeted about being in line for Dan and Phil 14 hours ago, and posted the airport pic six hours ago. But she flew yesterday so I wonder if Phil actually delayed tweeting that he was in LA for a full 24 hours?
She has a tweet on her timeline from 24 hours ago (after she tweeted about flying) that says "that did not just fucking happen", which honestly just makes me wonder whether Phil might have politely asked her to not share it until later.
majitzu
angel bean

I've seen some videos and that was a good dapgoose. Phil singing Danger men at work correctly and doing small jumps was super cute. The meet & greet anecdote. I'm on my tablet that's why I'm not sharing the videos, too lazy to bother and also is late and I need to sleep
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

majitzu wrote:I've seen some videos and that was a good dapgoose. Phil singing Danger men at work correctly and doing small jumps was super cute. The meet & greet anecdote. I'm on my tablet that's why I'm not sharing the videos, too lazy to bother and also is late and I need to sleep
Its adorable when he continue stepping back at first and later jumping in joy
Dan really wanna Phil to choke him
cold-tea
delia smith
Pronouns: she/her

sweetmm wrote: Its adorable when he continue stepping back at first and later jumping in joy
Dan really wanna Phil to choke him
That was so adorable

The choking :lol: :lol: :gg:
sweetmm
angel bean

I've seen the sniffing video clip but now I can't find it :facepalm: It is interesting that Dan sniffed Phil's outstretched hand but it was Phil that went all the way behind Dan's chair to sniff Dan over his shoulder
majitzu
angel bean

sweetmm wrote:I've seen the sniffing video clip but now I can't find it :facepalm: It is interesting that Dan sniffed Phil's outstretched hand but it was Phil that went all the way behind Dan's chair to sniff Dan over his shoulder
:platonic: good night
DryCereal
koi pond

IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
tilltomorrow
drama llama

I went. they mentioned it was being recorded, would be uploaded (not on their channels), and they would RT it.

it's a lot to go through content-wise but I can say that I liked this one much better than the london one. It may just be that I saw this one live (but no offense but them sitting in chairs live vs on a screen doesn't really affect me much) but I actually really enjoyed it. they seemed more lively for some reason, it took me a solid 5 tries to get through the video of dapgoose london (just finished it today and i started it the day after it came out) but I'm actually looking forward to rewatching this one.

some of the best parts included watching secirity's reactions because even they seemed to be entertained by it.

also, I asked my niece (who is mid teenage-fangirl stage and took like a million photos) to send me her favorite pic of tonight and this is it

mysterylovescompany
morning quiff

tilltomorrow wrote:also, I asked my niece (who is mid teenage-fangirl stage and took like a million photos) to send me her favorite pic of tonight and this is it
Dan's jeans must leave horizontal crease marks on his legs, they're that tight. :lol: Also, this is hilarious. Phil's clapping and mischievous face just gets me. What a troll.
Diyes_Celine
truth bomb

God. I MISSED PHIL.

It's funny that Phil still feels awkward filming himself with other people around.
antigone
butt chair

Hey guys sorry to be annoying but I have partial hearing loss and hearing what they're saying on those clips is borderline impossible :( if somebody could quickly transcribe what they're saying when sharing a clip that would be amazing, thank youuuu
Jenny
squish
Pronouns: she/her/hers

antigone wrote:
Hey guys sorry to be annoying but I have partial hearing loss and hearing what they're saying on those clips is borderline impossible :( if somebody could quickly transcribe what they're saying when sharing a clip that would be amazing, thank youuuu
Some bits of it were totally lost to the crowd making noise but I tried my best!
P: -Final question on Twitter says "Do you ever watch the other person make their videos?"

D: *laughs* Oh???? ohhhhh? Do I ever watch Phils videos? /muffled/ Phil?

P: If Im making a video on my own I'll- Like Dan will help me set up the camera and stuff, but then Im like DONT LISTEN TO ME!!

D: Phil doesnt just say "Dont listen to me talk", he makes me sit in the office at the other side of the house, and close every door in between... And says "Dan, dont listen! Im going to come out half way through the video and Im just going to check that youre not listening"

P: If youre making a Youtube video and you know someone can hear you it's really weird! and a little bit awkward.

D: Youre literally talking to like, a thousand people right now, so whats the difference?

P: I dont kn- I think it's a flashback from when I was at university, and I was trying to make videos, and I had people living all around me. I was like "Hey Guys Im Just Talking To The Camera On My Own In My Bedroom!", and they found it pretty weird

D: Did you have any friends at university?

P: After that /muffled/-

D: Awww, phil /muffled/ sacrificed his social life just for you!
majitzu
angel bean

Hahhahaha poor Dan, locked in the office xD
sweetmm
angel bean

A closer angle to the sniffing part
antigone
butt chair

Jenny wrote:
antigone wrote:
Some bits of it were totally lost to the crowd making noise but I tried my best!
P: -Final question on Twitter says "Do you ever watch the other person make their videos?"

D: *laughs* Oh???? ohhhhh? Do I ever watch Phils videos? /muffled/ Phil?

P: If Im making a video on my own I'll- Like Dan will help me set up the camera and stuff, but then Im like DONT LISTEN TO ME!!

D: Phil doesnt just say "Dont listen to me talk", he makes me sit in the office at the other side of the house, and close every door in between... And says "Dan, dont listen! Im going to come out half way through the video and Im just going to check that youre not listening"

P: If youre making a Youtube video and you know someone can hear you it's really weird! and a little bit awkward.

D: Youre literally talking to like, a thousand people right now, so whats the difference?

P: I dont kn- I think it's a flashback from when I was at university, and I was trying to make videos, and I had people living all around me. I was like "Hey Guys Im Just Talking To The Camera On My Own In My Bedroom!", and they found it pretty weird

D: Did you have any friends at university?

P: After that /muffled/-

D: Awww, phil /muffled/ sacrificed his social life just for you!
thank you, you're amazing
adequate duck
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: she/they

lol phil, i'd totally do that too if i were making videos and there was someone else around

so envious of you dapgoose attendees...
"don't respect any ducks" - phil lester
fancybum
senpai

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg guys i'll cry

Even if it's just to privately hang out and we get no vids from it, I'LL CRY. I mean I wouldn't object to a measly little instagram photo just saying, but I'm not greedy. Chris has been in LA for WEEKS now doing secret things. Honestly I need to find people to obsess over who are actually into sharing their private lives. Things would be so much easier that way, sigh.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
hannah
butt chair

fancybum wrote: omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg guys i'll cry

Even if it's just to privately hang out and we get no vids from it, I'LL CRY. I mean I wouldn't object to a measly little instagram photo just saying, but I'm not greedy. Chris has been in LA for WEEKS now doing secret things. Honestly I need to find people to obsess over who are actually into sharing their private lives. Things would be so much easier that way, sigh.
I lowkey have a nervous feeling that he's gonna get ignored. :(
fancybum
senpai

hannah wrote: I lowkey have a nervous feeling that he's gonna get ignored. :(
Shhh, they'll DM and become best friends in private. Then become the power TRIO and get a house and live happily ever after. Don't crush my dreams.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
koalaselfie
living flop

Just de-lurking to ask (and yes, this is the most off-topic thing ever but it's driving me crazy): you know in the 'Dil gets steamy' video at (07:28) (I just tried to link it but it didn't work :cry: )
...when Dan sings "Too many dishes? Too many dishes!", where the frickle frack is that from? It's been stuck in my head and it's driving me crazy because I can't place it! Please can somebody help!?
Can't wait for DAPGOOSE LA to be uploaded! The sniffing thing is hilarious :lol: Wondering whose channel it's going on/who's editing it?!
:cherryblossom: ~when ur sad, remember the deppy japan trip of 2015~ :cherryblossom:
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

fancybum wrote:
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg guys i'll cry

I don't think I've ever related to a post on IDB more. I'm on the edge of my damn seat to see if they'll respond.
hannah
butt chair

koalaselfie wrote:
Just de-lurking to ask (and yes, this is the most off-topic thing ever but it's driving me crazy): you know in the 'Dil gets steamy' video at (07:28) (I just tried to link it but it didn't work :cry: )
...when Dan sings "Too many dishes? Too many dishes!", where the frickle frack is that from? It's been stuck in my head and it's driving me crazy because I can't place it! Please can somebody help!?
Funny that you mention this, I was just listening to it yesterday ;)
melon lord
morning quiff

EDIT: Nvm Hannah beat me to it :lol:

~ carry on

koalaselfie
living flop

hannah wrote:
koalaselfie wrote:
Funny that you mention this, I was just listening to it yesterday ;)
OH my GOD you are a life-saver (and melon lord too)!! Thank you And what a coincidence lol! :D
:cherryblossom: ~when ur sad, remember the deppy japan trip of 2015~ :cherryblossom: