Dan & Phil Part 30: I want your ass

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
jesuisunèléve
phabergé

tylerrjoseph wrote:the new ap vid was adorable!! most things have been said but i found it so adorable that they have rubber duckies !! that's the cutest thing to me honestly. and i also noticed the snapchat thing. i wonder what their real reasoning is to not share their snapchat besides being stubborn towards all of us lol

side note,, very off topic: do you ever think dan will be painting his nails again? i'd love to see it but i'm not sure how much he really enjoyed it

Personally, and I can be totally wrong about this, but I don't think we are going to be seeing Dan paint his nails again. I think that whole issue was brought about by peer pressure, since he was accosted by those girls at the Adelaide airport who said on social media they didn't care if it was inappropriate to have met them at the airport. They went out of their way to give him that nailpolish and I think he felt obligated to wear it.

That whole airport scene made me a bit angry and sent my cringe-muscles into high activity. I felt bad for deppy.
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

Phil is very entertaining without his normal professional setting, he has a lovable personality that will attract viewers to watch him doing mundane activity. I'm beginning to think I might get my hope that he would be a weekly "daily-vlogger" in the near future, especially once he moved to his own property with his mini zoo at his backyard ;)
DeadlyNova
living flop
Pronouns: she/her

That video was PRECIOUS and worth the seven hours I had to wait to watch it. LOL

I don't even know what all to say....but I loved it omg. Off to watch it for the second time.

(also Phil looked like my icon when he put that wig on.... )
norealpablo
tol bean

tylerrjoseph wrote:side note,, very off topic: do you ever think dan will be painting his nails again? i'd love to see it but i'm not sure how much he really enjoyed it
i think he enjoyed it. i mean he said it was a nice therapeutic process to put polish on and stuff. and based on photos and his story, it seems like he was quite entertained to actually wearing it on his nails. tho it was m&g so idk. but i must agree with‪ jesuisunèléve, i don't think we gonna see him paint his nails again either. and i personally think that it's not just because of the whole peer pressure thing, to me he just don't seems like person who would care enough about spending his time painting nails then maybe enjoying it for some time and then spend much more time to remove it.
"But what else did we edit out? You'll never know."
psychicmoth
living flop

Btw, if Phil's bought a Kirito's wig, can we assume that he bought an Asuna's costume for Dan as well?
sorry I'm falling asleep bye
(used to be Maya)
:sparkle: :crystalball: :sparkle:
Skeletorsrighthand
living flop

Maya wrote:Btw, if Phil's bought a Kirito's wig, can we assume that he bought an Asuna's costume for Dan as well?
sorry I'm falling asleep bye
is it safe to assume then that 2 years worth of something made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly to Dan, :facepalm: sorry i simply had to make that reference
How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.
flurry
living flop

I loved Phil's new video! It felt so genuine and sweet. It also seems to be the only video so far that has not gotten a single bad review on this forum? That's quite amazing in itself! I'm also wondering, is the LA DAPGOOSE going to be posted online somewhere? I thought Phil tweeted that it would happen. Either way, I'm excited for PINOF and Undertale week (whenever that will be).
norealpablo
tol bean

flurry wrote:I'm also wondering, is the LA DAPGOOSE going to be posted online somewhere?
"But what else did we edit out? You'll never know."
Phantasy
woodland creature

I know it's only been a few mentions, but for them that's a LOT of promotion for something that's not theirs. I wonder if they are silent investors or one of their friends have a hand in producing. (Or maybe Dan is just really excited to meet Tom Daley ;))
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Phantasy wrote: I know it's only been a few mentions, but for them that's a LOT of promotion for something that's not theirs. I wonder if they are silent investors or one of their friends have a hand in producing. (Or maybe Dan is just really excited to meet Tom Daley ;))
There is a thread about the awards with more information, but basically it was started by the company that owns Flipside, Dan and Phil's management company. So yeah - pretty sure them sponning it is a mandate from the overlords. The judges picking winners are basically just a big group of people from various youtube-related organizations and youtuber management companies.
000dia000
emo goose

Mama_Phan wrote:
Hi loves

Phil's video was so good like just hanging out with a friend. He was so cute showing us his outfit choices and just being so free and casual loved it. But guess what... you guys might not remember me saying I had given Dan and Phil crystals when I met them. And I am like still totally in shock the crystal Phil showed and put on his head was the Rose Quartz I had givin him. I cannot express in words how happy I am right now. I was unsure if they even brought them back with them and to see that he had it made my heart melt. So not only was it a great video but Phil actually had my crystal and remembered that I talked about the healing properties. OMG

Sorry I have been absent but I do try to catch up in here when I can. So happy we have this space for us.
love and hugs
That's amazing
starlight-still wrote: Phil: Den I got me some swankeh shoes, check these SHINY GOLD suckas out! And they cheap too! See? Cardboard!
HELP I CAN HEAR HIS VOICE IN MY HEAD
fucking savage

on that note I hope everyone going to Dublin tonight has a great time
:cactus:
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

The fact that both Phil & Dan mentioned BONCAS made me hopeful that they won at least 1 between them.
eevee
emo goose

new D&P tour merch for EU!
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
MoonPride
moon room

I really like the jumper! Not that I'd ever wear it lol.
uglyamerican
woodland creature

OT: Kayne continues meltdown / assholery; cancels the remainder of his US Saint Pablo Tour after this weekend rant(s) / tirade against various performers and public figures (Beyonce, Jay Z, Mark Zuckerberg, Hillary Clinton, et al.)

At least Deppy respects their audience; let's hope that Dan is not unduly influenced.

http://variety.com/2016/music/news/kany ... 201923455/
Diyes_Celine
truth bomb

Phantasy wrote: I know it's only been a few mentions, but for them that's a LOT of promotion for something that's not theirs. I wonder if they are silent investors or one of their friends have a hand in producing. (Or maybe Dan is just really excited to meet Tom Daley ;))
Wait. TOM DALEY will be there??? Please interact with Phil.
I really think Phil has a thing for cute/pretty boys and Tom Daley defintely falls under that category. Who wouldn't like that doe-eyed hunk? Besides Tom seems to like (creative) men older than him. Phil does resemble DLB a bit.

After watching Phil's latest video ( thank God for solo video) for the 20th time, I still can't hear Dan from the office. Did he really made a sound or people from tumblr were imaging things?
MoonPride
moon room

Diyes_Celine wrote:
After watching Phil's latest video ( thank God for solo video) for the 20th time, I still can't hear Dan from the office. Did he really made a sound or people from tumblr were imaging things?
[/quote]

I have watched it back a few times and I can't hear Dan either.
corn flakes
moon room

Diyes_Celine wrote:
Wait. TOM DALEY will be there??? Please interact with Phil.
I really think Phil has a thing for cute/pretty boys and Tom Daley defintely falls under that category. Who wouldn't like that doe-eyed hunk? Besides Tom seems to like (creative) men older than him. Phil does resemble DLB a bit.
Here it is : phil will get with td while dan and dlb console each other. Then : Q&A who knows better who? reasons why dan is a fail: I may have lost my bf oscar... ;)

I can't wait to know how the eu shows are and to see their outfits tomorrow. They will also met other youtbers , can I hope for them in someone's vlog?

P.S: that reminds me, in the old jamaica videos Phil was a little afraid to jump off. Is that because of heights or because it wasn't a pool but the sea?
English is not my first language: half of the mistakes are typos ,half are me
DryCereal
koi pond

corn flakes wrote:P.S: that reminds me, in the old jamaica videos Phil was a little afraid to jump off. Is that because of heights or because it wasn't a pool but the sea?
I'mma guess because of the height, plus the fact it was a cliff, and rocks clearly visible under the water.
Dan said it was scary/stupid too, but he was trying to impress Charles Trippy. :facepalm:
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
mez29
procrastinator

Re Kanye: I've just got in from tatinof and after the montage with the "danye wins election" bit, Dan said the following:

"Endorsing Kanye was a bad thought in hindsight."

I nearly fistpumped and yelled "YES DAN", but it would have been out of character. Still, good news, but let's hope he repeats that more publicly.
melon lord
morning quiff

mez29 wrote:Re Kanye: I've just got in from tatinof and after the montage with the "danye wins election" bit, Dan said the following:

I nearly fistpumped and yelled "YES DAN", but it would have been out of character. Still, good news, but let's hope he repeats that more publicly.
oh my god you witnessed an iconic moment bless you :lol:

he'll no doubt get flooded with comments in a liveshow so I hope he's had time till then to address it more eloquently

but still, whoah

How was the show otherwise? Was it fun? :D

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

mez29 wrote:Re Kanye: I've just got in from tatinof and after the montage with the "danye wins election" bit, Dan said the following:

Now this is what I was waiting to hear. Thank you! (And indeed I hope Dan says it again, and every time Kanye is brought up from now on.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Very nice and I'm proud of Dan for admitting that. I stan the right people. :D
Thank you for informing us of this.
mez29
procrastinator

melon lord wrote:How was the show otherwise? Was it fun? :D
It was great! Their ad libbing was on form. I took notes (lol) so I'll probably be posting an unnecessarily detailed review tomorrow night.
isabella
butt chair

okay quick question for anyone who was at the tour tonight: i'm hearing comments all over twitter that dan called phil 'daddy' on stage in the ribena scene or something?? can someone provide some context?