Dan & Phil Part 31: You're stuck with me for life

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
fancybum
senpai

He's probably just pregnant, quick somebody hunt down an online review for a pregnancy test so we can crack the case.

No but I hope he's feeling ok
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
collbeez
smol bean
Pronouns: she/her

confusedpanda wrote:
collbeez wrote:thanks rachel, needed a laugh.

On trip advisor: I wonder what it is about this particular round of rumors concerning the trip advisor that made it such a discussion. Can't help but feel like if this had come up a year ago we all would've brushed it off as another fan much more quickly but with the way this year's been going who can say? Oh 2016, how you've challenged my standards of what to believe.

Also hey there! new poster, long time lurker, the usual :D
I think the reason it's a discussion pretty much across the whole of the phandom right now isn't just because of the way this year is going but the fact that this somehow seemingly went hidden for literally almost three months to the date. If this was some phandom member doing elaborate hoaxing like it seems, shouldn't it have been found or leaked back in early September? Maybe it's just a coincidence from some random person, but with the "most fun I've ever had" quote in it, it could just make it seem less of a coincidence and more of a hoax. Ether way, it's just odd and intriguing. And also what adds to it is that according to phil, he does review places he goes to/visits on sites like yelp (there is a liveshow where he mentions it. I'm not sure if it was last year or this year) and he did say he doesn't use his real name to review. Also let's be real, most of the phandom is actually just trying to keep themselves entertained until they drop PINOF.
Honestly, to me, it's not actually dan or phil. It's just a coincidence or hoax hidden for months til now.
Ah, your point makes a lot more sense actually. And here I thought it hadn't been found until now because tripadvisor wasn't the biggest platform to hunt for proof on but nevertheless it's found now and people are probably buzzing because of the reason you said. I hope something else comes up so people can stop having the usual discussion of who's invading who's privacy too much.
melon lord
morning quiff

Oh my god that rachel thing made me spit my soup while I was reading on my phone, that's hilarious jfc :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't she browse the previous thread when I linked to her channel? ;) Cause honey, you try too hard. Take it down a couple notches, put that money you spend on gold to better use, treat yo self and get rid of the haru pillow that's just disturbing tbh

I read up on the Berlin show reviews in the TATINOF thread, it sounded like heaps of fun, I'm glad all you guys enjoyed yourselves I hope Phil has a chance to rest a bit after this if he's feeling unwell, it must be so stressful physically

SquishPhan
capita£ester

fancybum wrote:He's probably just pregnant, quick somebody hunt down an online review for a pregnancy test so we can crack the case.

No but I hope he's feeling ok

I hope he is okay too.
000dia000
emo goose

I love Wes Anderson films, I checked this out and I thought it was cute I may have cried

tbh this is probably the best spon Rachel could have gotten for her channel, more than her initial attempt was. This will always be an iconic moment on IDB.
:cactus:
isabella
butt chair

Aw I hope Phil's feeling better! I hope it wasn't a migraine because with those stage lights and all that noise? I don't know how he'd actually get through it. It seems like they're out and about in Berlin today though, so maybe whatever it was, it wasn't that big of a deal. I'm totally jealous of them being at the German Christmas markets. There's some nice ones here in London, but I'm sure it's nothing compared to the real thing.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Phil doesn't actually get migraines though, more like stress headaches. I think he's talked about it before.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

I hadn't heard him say what causes the headaches (though I've vaguely wondered if they're anything to do with his posture). He did say the masseuse he saw that time they were with Cat said he was the most tense person she'd ever given a massage, so maybe. I get tension headaches and they'll come on very easily if your back, shoulder and neck muscles get tight, regular massages are good.
fancybum
senpai

flarequake wrote:I hadn't heard him say what causes the headaches (though I've vaguely wondered if they're anything to do with his posture). He did say the masseuse he saw that time they were with Cat said he was the most tense person she'd ever given a massage, so maybe. I get tension headaches and they'll come on very easily if your back, shoulder and neck muscles get tight, regular massages are good.
What about wisdom teeth? I've never had to have mine out so idk, but if they need to be removed, could they cause issues like that? I really wish they'd both take up yoga and stand up straight, it stresses me out just looking at them.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
bluebox-away
woodland creature

Pinof tomorrow lads, get ready!
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
SquishPhan
capita£ester

bluebox-away wrote:Pinof tomorrow lads, get ready!
Yes! So excited for this. :clapping:
gnostic
stress mushroom

This is some poor-ass marker quality this time, unstan
Just here for the marketing skills
swofro
angel bean

Phil is not the vampire, Dan is.
Love is forever
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

gnostic wrote:This is some poor-ass marker quality this time, unstan
I'm guessing they used the markers that they use during tatinof, the ones that wipe off fairly easy.
bee
phabergé

fancybum wrote:
flarequake wrote:I hadn't heard him say what causes the headaches (though I've vaguely wondered if they're anything to do with his posture). He did say the masseuse he saw that time they were with Cat said he was the most tense person she'd ever given a massage, so maybe. I get tension headaches and they'll come on very easily if your back, shoulder and neck muscles get tight, regular massages are good.
What about wisdom teeth? I've never had to have mine out so idk, but if they need to be removed, could they cause issues like that? I really wish they'd both take up yoga and stand up straight, it stresses me out just looking at them.
yeah they could if you don't have much room for them or there's a problem with them; mine cause me all sorts of trouble like headaches, jaw pain/dislocation, etc

I have about the same posture as them but yeah theirs stresses me out too :lol: my old ballet teacher would probably implode if she met them lol
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

Phil looks lovely in this photo.

As said over the last couple of days in this thread, I am not that excited for tomorrow. The baking videos make me much more excited than PINOF. We will see what tomorrow brings
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

fancybum wrote:
I don't know tbh. The two wisdom teeth I've had out barely caused me pain while I still had them or when they were taken out. Two years ago I had weeks of toothache with another tooth, but that didn't give me headaches. I don't remember for sure now, but tension from the pain probably didn't help.

I love the Pinof selfie, they both look so cute, especially Phil with his sweet smile and wide eyes. Apparently the whiskers went through a lot, according to Phil, that's why their noses are smudged, though that doesn't account for the whiskers looking pale as well. Oh, boys with smudged cat-noses Also one of the phandom artists predicted their shirts again.
tylerrjoseph
butt chair

prepare yourself kids !! and is that a,, real smile i see from phil? someone pat him on the back. as for rachel- that made my day hdxjhcs
also dan is so s o f t in this photo im in pain
--> platform 7, manchester picadilly station
psychicmoth
living flop

gnostic wrote:
This is some poor-ass marker quality this time, unstan
or maybe they reenacted PINOF 1

Just ignore me, I'm pinof trash right now I'm so excited
(used to be Maya)
:sparkle: :crystalball: :sparkle:
MoonPride
moon room

Pinof makes me excited and scared all at the same time.

Will we get a Dan ls tomorrow?
Sakura Selfie
rainbow nerd

https://mortallyvirtualphan.tumblr.com/ ... -phan-life I posted this in the d&p vids section but because it's PINOF related I thought it'd be appropriate for the main thread as well it's a song based off past PINOF s it made me smile anyway :D

In regards to the wisdom tooth thing, mine did trigger headaches before I had it out because I used to grit my teeth and the pain radiating up my jaw used to make me grimace which tenses up my muscles, I hope he has it out soon it didn't hurt too much for me, nothing a few paracetamol and ibroprofen didnt sort out.
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

From. 6:25 onwards.

They were sitting in front of Tom for the awards show.
Dan's reaction to Phil winning was so cute up close.
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Kathrynxjane wrote:
From. 6:25 onwards.

They were sitting in front of Tom for the awards show.
Dan's reaction to Phil winning was so cute up close.
That was very cute. And Dan really seemed surprised by Phil calling him up, which was sweet.
iero
phabergé

so excited for pinof gutted i'll most likely be out though when it gets uploaded. wondering if dan will still do a ls, maybe pinof will get uploaded after?
mio
#relatable

Thank you Tom for providing us with close up reactions to everything from deppy #convenientseating

Also his trolling at 6:25 :lol:

These last few weeks made me realize again how crazily intertwined DnPs work is at this point. They don't have schedules for themselves, instead they literally only talk about stuff they did and will do together. ytr movies, dapgo, spooky week, baking video, anime video, boncas, joint ls, tatinof eu, and now pinof and undertale?

It hit me when I thought about how they got back from berlin just to prepare to upload pinof. All these projects and traditions they built together... at this point it would be near impossible for them to seperate, work-wise.

I'm not complaining, and this is nothing new. It just suddenly seemed striking to me this month, since it's so much more then just the book and the show.

edit: wow the thread name suits this post very well
Last edited by mio on Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~