Dan & Phil Part 31: You're stuck with me for life

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy wrote:"Only I know Phil's love."

jfc Dan

I don't know what kind of mood he's in but it seems like a good one.

(and that makes me really happy)
Same here. He seems so happy at the moment, his replies after the Dublin show and today on Twitter make him seem so happy and I love it. So glad both him and Phil are in a good place, it's very endearing to watch.

I am really excited for 2017, I can't imagine what it is going to bring us but I reckon it's going to be good.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
felucca
truth bomb

wtfamidoinghere wrote:meanwhile i'm just sitting here, a little pile of non-shipper-salt, mourning the death of their individual brands at the hands of danandphil. don't mind me. i was looking forward to 2017 and what came after tatinof, now i'm scared of it :gg:
Same tbh, I've just resigned myself and try to enjoy it for what it is.
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

:dh:
RiriPandaHeart2
phabergé

Scrolling through the tumbs made me see this. Dunno if it's legit but it's supposed to be the clip of Dan saying the force choke daddy thing at the latest TATINOF.

http://lesterrr.tumblr.com/post/1535689 ... u-daddy-at
P: What are you doing?

D: I'm feeding it to you.

P: Why is it so slow?
000dia000
emo goose

Artdefines06 wrote:I know you all are thirsty for any bit of Phil you can get, so here is a super awkward use of his intro in a presentation made at the YT creator space.

Starts at 9:20. Its just Phil saying "hey guys" a lot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX9Y-iQsnA4
kind of like the way the comments aren't destroyed by phandom comments....note yet ;) give it time to stew and spread, to some extent
:cactus:
koalaselfie
living flop

starlight-still wrote: My goodness. Where to begin? A lot of it has already been said and honestly, my immediate reactions were closer to the trashiest of trash posts. Now that I’ve slept, I have a few semi-coherent reflections on the whole evening:
- And, finally: I’m glad to see so many in the phandom are inspired by their love (whatever it may be) and partnership. Those of you who are younger and just starting out: there’s so much hope for you, no matter what you may be going through today. Keep your chin up. You never know what the future may hold. Those of you who have found partners in any area of your life: cherish them. Let deppy’s love inspire you to say that extra kind word or make that gesture of gratitude you’ve always been unsure about making. As for those, like myself, who find themselves going it alone and lost in hopeless at times: partnership, unconditional love and support- it’s perfectly fine to desire these things and I know how much it hurts to fear you’ll never find them. But remember, they’re not the be all and end all of joy and satisfaction in life. Even if you never find that person who stands by you through thick and thin in any area of your life, you can be that person, even if only for a moment. I can’t tell you how as it’s a little bit different for everyone. But always be on the lookout for those opportunities. And remember: as beautiful as the partnership may be, there are always tradeoffs. You’ll find at times one of your greatest strengths in life is the ability to go it alone and forge your own path even in the face of disregard from all others and have an impact that you may never even know about but is no less meaningful and profound as that between partners. Just the way the entire world of started with Phil just stepping out on his own. Bottom line: I hope every last one of you reading this is inspired and filled with hope from the love between these two men that we all witnessed last night
OK, I’ll stop being a sappy idiot right now.
I know I'm a tad late, but this part of your post almost made me cry! Thank you so much for such lovely and articulate encouragement
:cherryblossom: ~when ur sad, remember the deppy japan trip of 2015~ :cherryblossom:
Skeletorsrighthand
living flop

majitzu wrote:
Skeletorsrighthand wrote:
Maya wrote: Dan's new header. Obviously, Phil is there
I didn't know Dan watched osomatsu san i wonder why he didn't recommend it in his last rec video now i'm just wondering what others stuff he has watched and didn't tell us, I would like to think that he probably watches JJBA and not tell us because too many homoerotic buff men
I don't think he watched it. but there was a time my tumblr was full of it so he maybe he just understand what it is?

Awww he like that pic , that girl draws are so good :)
Probaby, it would make sense. she does draw good i guess that was enough of a motivation.
How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.
Artdefines06
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: She/They/Nothing

Ok, when I saw he liked that art earlier I was like, ok, he stopped watching at ep 3, he doesnt realize its canon, maybe he doesn't remember what eros means? maybe he doesn't get the "only I know phils love" reference...

I was wrong. I was so wrong and now I'm confused...I'm so confused. I'm going to go lie down now. He does this on purpose huh?
majitzu
angel bean

Look at Dan in the 1st and 3rd pic, he is like "what the fuck is even happening?"
Winston
flower crown

majitzu wrote:
Look at Dan in the 1st and 3rd pic, he is like "what the fuck is even happening?"

UGH He is so fucking smiley we can see it from behind! GAWD could they more cute/gross.
actions speak louder than words
jesuisunèléve
phabergé

All this cuteness makes me forgive Dan's jacket and bare ankles.
Afunnyworld
sofa crease

It was probably just me ( I sometimes read too much into things) but where D+P throwing some shade toward the judging panel?

at around 11:02 dan mentions "the mysterious judging panel

I also think one of them tweeted about it but idk I might have imagined it.

(Also creds to Felucca for this video)
DeadlyNova
living flop

I was just assuming they were making jokes about how in a lot of awards shows people are like 'And thank you to the academy!' or whatever.

I haven't finished watching all the clips yet(thank you felucca for the compilation, makes it much easier) because I can't do awards shows and have extreme secondhand embarassment and am dreading seeing them sing in front of their coworkers, but I'm SO so proud of them. Aaaahhh!
Sakura Selfie
rainbow nerd

felucca wrote:
wtfamidoinghere wrote:meanwhile i'm just sitting here, a little pile of non-shipper-salt, mourning the death of their individual brands at the hands of danandphil. don't mind me. i was looking forward to 2017 and what came after tatinof, now i'm scared of it :gg:
Same tbh, I've just resigned myself and try to enjoy it for what it is.
From what I can see if say it's more that they're letting their guard down a bit, and it's a death of a character so to speak and they're just being a bit more like themselves? They've been friends for nearly a decade whether or not they're a couple it shouldn't be surprising that two people with a friendship like theirs are quite similar personality wise?

[offtopic]felucca I've just looked at the pic in your signature and noticed they own a superlambanana mini statue and it's made me stupidly happy[/offtopic]
Galactic-Howell
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Winston wrote:
majitzu wrote:

UGH He is so fucking smiley we can see it from behind! GAWD could they more cute/gross.
To quote Dan: "Shitting down my legs"

I'm so deep in the trash can I can't even see light any more.
Wholesome doggo shitposting through life.
You may also call me Gal!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Dan liked tweets from Connor Franta and Tyler Oakley today, too.
And this is a cute reply from Phil about the advent calendar:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Finally getting that long overdue Ribena sponsorship I see.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
RiriPandaHeart2
phabergé

Just wanted to ask cause I've seen this somewhere but did they go watch that Arrival movie together yesterday at the cinema or at home? And how do we know they went together? Thanks in advance to anyone who replies/knows.

rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Catallena wrote: Finally getting that long overdue Ribena sponsorship I see.
How many years did this take? About flippin' time. It's really too bad they've done all that free promo already.
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

RiriPandaHeart2 wrote:Just wanted to ask cause I've seen this somewhere but did they go watch that Arrival movie together yesterday at the cinema or at home? And how do we know they went together? Thanks in advance to anyone who replies/knows.
It's kind of given/assumed that now a days, whenever they see movies, they go together. They don't really need to say they've seen it together since, I mean, these are also the same two people that will actually wait for the other to come back from vacation to continue watch all their favorite tv shows together soo...
It's always assumed and then they pretty much both confirm they saw the movie ether in a live show or a tweet. Since Dan tweeted about it, I'd expect that phil will probably talk about it tomorrow in his live show which I'm kinda hopping is a joined live show but I won't get my hopes up too high.
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

I've been thinking about how everyone seems so excited for the upcoming PINOF8. I have been in the phandom for less that a year so this will be the first time I'll get to experience it as it happens but I'm not sure I'm looking forward to it.

Let me hasten to say that the original PINOF is my favorite thing ever and I've watched it more times than I can count. The other early PINOFs are fun and I have a special fondness for PINOF4, perhaps because I really like Dan in a wig.

But I found PINOF7 such cringe (and much the same with 5 and 6). After it won the BONCA, I thought I'd give PINOF7 another try, but I cringed just as hard. It has a few cute moments, but really the format seems so tired and overdone (especially since we have so many various other opportunities to see them together!), I didn't find most of the questions funny, and I think they just seem to have outgrown it now.

I don't want to be all negative, and I will eagerly watch PINOF8 when it appears, but I'm wondering if any longer-term fans can shed light on why it's still such a thing, when (imo) it's not the lovely thing it used to be.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
RiriPandaHeart2
phabergé

Thanks confusedpanda! Good to know i didn't miss out on a Deppy selfie with a fan somewhere or they were spotted out. It's a safe assumption though given that they do tend to watch everything together. Hope it's a joint LS too but not expecting too much lest I be disappointed. I'm excited for BONCAs talk too. I hope they won't downplay Phil calling Dan on stage though. It's one of the most precious moments this year and I will feel bad if it's tainted by downplaying. :? But I'm just a worrywart and a negative nancy. Ignore me please. Happy either way cause I've been LS-Phil deprived. But a joint LS would be a literal on top of an awesome Deppy week.

swofro
angel bean

majitzu wrote:
I find it cute/gross that Phil doesn't even say Dan's name but Dan knew Phil is talking about him. I just wanna hug them both and squeal.
imagine what happened if phil decided to troll and immediately says, 'no not you, dan, i mean marianne'

On the contrary, I'm not really keen to get a joint liveshow because I want to hear the story from both perspective, Phil's side of story and Dan's side of story, without the other person there so they will be less guarded of what they will say. Or so I hope.

That being said, apart of me still wants a joint ls, because they didn't give us one after dapgo launch and I'm a bit salty about that. Haha.
Catallena wrote: Finally getting that long overdue Ribena sponsorship I see.

The spon that I've been waiting for
Love is forever
RiriPandaHeart2
phabergé

[quote="swofro"
I find it cute/gross that Phil doesn't even say Dan's name but Dan knew Phil is talking about him. I just wanna hug them both and squeal.
imagine what happened if phil decided to troll and immediately says, 'no not you, dan, i mean marianne'

On the contrary, I'm not really keen to get a joint liveshow because I want to hear the story from both perspective, Phil's side of story and Dan's side of story, without the other person there so they will be less guarded of what they will say. Or so I hope.

That being said, apart of me still wants a joint ls, because they didn't give us one after dapgo launch and I'm a bit salty about that. Haha. /quote]
Sorry for answering. I'm procrastinating reading so... ;) Anyway, Phil did say Dan's name. It's clear on some videos, but it's mostly drowned out by the screams. It would have been hilarious if Phil did that, but I'm glad it went down that way because it made it precious.

Now that you said it, I want to hear both sides. But if they did do a joint LS, I still hope they will both give a running commentary on what went on on their own heads during that precise moment.

isabella
butt chair

swofro wrote: I find it cute/gross that Phil doesn't even say Dan's name but Dan knew Phil is talking about him.
i was there and he actually did say dan's name! he said "i spent the majority of 2016 with another person, dan howell-" and gestured towards him and i actually thought him using dan's full name was frickin adorable because he said it so fondly and i just melted
flurry
living flop

Thanks felucca for the compiled video! It means a lot to people like me who never get to actually attend events like these to see recorded clips from people who were there. Sigh I so wish I lived in London.

Btw where do questions for ISG and PINOF normally get sent to? I've never sent a question before and I've never seen their call for questions either - I always somehow get surprised when the videos appear.

Also, I feel so proud to have been a Phil fan from the beginning (even before I knew of Dan). He's the sweetest.