Dan & Phil Part 35: knock knock, who’s there, i hate you

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
anathema
morning quiff
Pronouns: she/her

MoonPride wrote:
swofro wrote:Offtopic, but I was watching this old thing because fetus Phil Everyone else was doing huge gestures and crazy things to stand out and Phil's was 'I like lions'. I love him so much.

How weird that Channel 4 have blocked this for the UK people

You know I am surprised Phil never was on Big Brother, he would of made a interesting housemate back in the early days of the show. Though i am secretly hoping one day he and Dan do the
Celebrity version.
He was never on because of his YouTube following. The producers thought it would be unfair for him to be in the show because all of his YouTube viewers would screw the votes up. He was too famous for Big Brother but not famous enough for Celebrity Big Brother
"The saltiness reminds me of my tears."
MoonPride
moon room

anathema wrote:
MoonPride wrote:
swofro wrote:Offtopic, but I was watching this old thing because fetus Phil Everyone else was doing huge gestures and crazy things to stand out and Phil's was 'I like lions'. I love him so much.

How weird that Channel 4 have blocked this for the UK people

You know I am surprised Phil never was on Big Brother, he would of made a interesting housemate back in the early days of the show. Though i am secretly hoping one day he and Dan do the
Celebrity version.
He was never on because of his YouTube following. The producers thought it would be unfair for him to be in the show because all of his YouTube viewers would screw the votes up. He was too famous for Big Brother but not famous enough for Celebrity Big Brother
Omg :lol: How times have changed because even the normal BB had z list people in the house before. I do hold hope that if they ever become irrelvant and poor they succumb to Big Brother because the celeb version is my guilty pleasure
secretagentphan
procrastinator

When I watched CBBUK because my girl Michelle Visage was on the whole time I was like "Could you imagine if Phil was on?" It'd be awesome because he's such a nice human, plus it'd be interesting to see what he does when faced with people like Perez Hilton.... (I feel like Phil is one of those people who would be non-confrontational until he needs to be which would be cool to watch).
MoonPride
moon room

secretagentphan wrote:When I watched CBBUK because my girl Michelle Visage was on the whole time I was like "Could you imagine if Phil was on?" It'd be awesome because he's such a nice human, plus it'd be interesting to see what he does when faced with people like Perez Hilton.... (I feel like Phil is one of those people who would be non-confrontational until he needs to be which would be cool to watch).
I'd love to see him interact with Speidi my two absolute favourite CBB contestants :lol: I'm not sure how Dan would handle being in there but I think Phil would cope better.
secretagentphan
procrastinator

MoonPride wrote:
secretagentphan wrote:When I watched CBBUK because my girl Michelle Visage was on the whole time I was like "Could you imagine if Phil was on?" It'd be awesome because he's such a nice human, plus it'd be interesting to see what he does when faced with people like Perez Hilton.... (I feel like Phil is one of those people who would be non-confrontational until he needs to be which would be cool to watch).
I'd love to see him interact with Speidi my two absolute favourite CBB contestants :lol: I'm not sure how Dan would handle being in there but I think Phil would cope better.
Yeah I could actually see Dan getting a bad "edit" just because he is so uncomfortable with people he doesn't know and at the same time wants to be liked by everyone. I watch a lot of reality competition TV and that doesn't work out a lot. You never know though. I have a feeling Dan would be part of Michelle Visages "bitter old ladies against Perez" which would make me LIVE.
MoonPride
moon room

secretagentphan wrote:
MoonPride wrote:
Yeah I could actually see Dan getting a bad "edit" just because he is so uncomfortable with people he doesn't know and at the same time wants to be liked by everyone. I watch a lot of reality competition TV and that doesn't work out a lot. You never know though. I have a feeling Dan would be part of Michelle Visages "bitter old ladies against Perez" which would make me LIVE.

You see I loved Perez when he was on the show so I would love to see him wind up Dan, though I think if he upset Phil we would totally see the over protective Dan in action. Also if they both went in the house would they class them as one contestant or two seperate?
lishachi
eclipse shirt

wasn't one of them offered to go on Im a celebrity get me out of here?? or did i just imagine this ( i swear one of them said about it in a live show ) regardless i cannot see them in the jungle that video of them catching a praying mantis is hilarious
:biflag: :blackheart:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Yeah, Dan said he was asked about I'm a celebrity get me out of here, but I can't imagine him dealing with bugs. I'm not a fan of any of those programs, but I would love to see him on Strictly Come Dancing (nothing against Phil, but might as well put the one in who can dance and see how well he does, if the self-deprecation didn't ruin it).
MoonPride
moon room

I'd love to see them both on Strictly but I'd be upset if one got voted out before the other.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I don't want the boys to reach the washed up celebrity clinging to irrelevant fame status necesarry for those guilty pleasure trash shows just yet guys :')
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
MoonPride
moon room

Catallena wrote:I don't want the boys to reach the washed up celebrity clinging to irrelevant fame status necesarry for those guilty pleasure trash shows just yet guys :')
I can wait a extra 10 years for that :lol:
blu
squish

DeadlyNova
living flop

blu wrote:
Thanks Phil, now the theme song for the old Disney Channel show "Phil of the Future" will not leave my head for five days.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

blu wrote:
It is at times like this almost a surprise that Phil is still alive and well.
MoonPride
moon room

What did Phil do for his Birthday last year? Also do we know what Dan got him?
nephilimcat
woodland creature

SquishPhan wrote:
blu wrote:
Jeez, he is worse than me! I hope he doesn't accidentally kill himself one day :shock:
pulvis et umbra sumus
coldnnights
tol bean

nephilimcat wrote:
SquishPhan wrote:
blu wrote:
Jeez, he is worse than me! I hope he doesn't accidentally kill himself one day :shock:
Or maybe he is dead and so are we and we're all ghosts who don't remember dying :lol:
That's sum good phuel for my demon phannie needs
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

sorry this is totally unrelated to any current topics

I've been looking at this screenshot of The Rules, and I feel like this is what I see:

Here's the version without my writing on top of it:
busy being happy~
mez29
procrastinator

oqua wrote:I've been looking at this screenshot of The Rules, and I feel like this is what I see:
I've been thinking recently that the first line may say "for Daniel", without any brackets around it.
Last edited by mez29 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coldnnights
tol bean

oqua wrote:sorry this is totally unrelated to any current topics

I've been looking at this screenshot of The Rules, and I feel like this is what I see:

the first word on the first rule kind of looks like i might say "Wednesday" or something close to that, then the last word of the first rule looks like it says "2am" but i'm not sure
That's sum good phuel for my demon phannie needs
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

mez29 wrote:
oqua wrote:I've been looking at this screenshot of The Rules, and I feel like this is what I see:
I've been thinking recently that the first line may say "for Daniel", without any brackets around it.
Do you think "Daniel" is uncapitalized?

Also, here's another shot of the bottom portion:

coldnnights wrote:
oqua wrote:sorry this is totally unrelated to any current topics

the first word on the first rule kind of looks like i might say "Wednesday" or something close to that, then the last word of the first rule looks like it says "2am" but i'm not sure
Oh yeah, we worked out the first half of the list a few months ago! :)

Here's what we have so far:
And here's a link to the summary post I made a couple days ago.
busy being happy~
mez29
procrastinator

oqua wrote:
mez29 wrote:
Nah, I think it's just a thin D (said the actress to the bishop). I'd write over it like you did but I don't have any fancy software.
Lain
eclipse shirt

mez29 wrote:
oqua wrote:
mez29 wrote:
Nah, I think it's just a thin D (said the actress to the bishop). I'd write over it like you did but I don't have any fancy software.
I was just trying to focus on that bit under The Rules, and I thought it might be a date? *squints*
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

Lain wrote:
mez29 wrote:
oqua wrote:
mez29 wrote:
I was just trying to focus on that bit under The Rules, and I thought it might be a date? *squints*
Like [25 Jan] or something? I could see that, actually!
busy being happy~
Lain
eclipse shirt

It does look like Jan, I think. Maybe 25 or 26?
I couldn't find any J's in his handwriting examples, though. In fact, the "J" above almost looks like his strange F's.

How you've deciphered as much as you have continues to amaze me!