A random question

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
onetruetrash
blobfish

So I'm completely new to this forum and I don't know if this is "allowed" or not, so sorry in advance if I say/do something wrong.

I was wondering what is happening as far as charlieskies, RinthePhanGirl, wolfgutscharlie, etc. I guess I'm just out of the loop with it all. Also, I'm not bringing this up to cauuse any drama, I'm not that person. I'm just curious about the situation.
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

Charlie has been off social media for ages now (except for spotify as far as i know.) i have him on my facebook and he hasn't posted in...a very, very long time. as for all the other people..i don't understand, what do they have to do with this
:transheart:
fancy_nancy
phabergé
Pronouns: she/her

iirc there's someone here with that username (wolfgutscharlie), don't know if it's the same person but maybe you should pm them?
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert
Pronouns: she/her

Moderator Action :
Hi onetruetrash, welcome to IDB.

There is already a thread dedicated to Charlieskies in the "Other YouTubers" section of the forum. That would be a good place to ask any questions you have about him.

As for the rest of your post: we encourage general questions about the Phandom to just be posted on the main thread, rather than letting the forum get clogged up with lots of individual threads. Any new threads should ideally have a clear purpose and/or discussion goal that benefits from its own thread.

And, as fancy_nancy suggests, wolfgutscharlie has an account here on IDB and can therefore be contacted directly through PM, which might be more fruitful to you than posing this sort of question to the forum at large.

Thanks!
busy being happy~
fringechecks
banned
Pronouns: xer/xem

I hate to bump up this thread, but if you want to speak to me, then message me privately on here or I can message you elsewhere. No need to bug IDB with things that aren't particularly to do with them.
used to go by the dreaded username 'wolfgutscharlie'