Dan & Phil Part 38: Everlasting as the Sun

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
dans left hand
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: she/her

SquishPhan wrote: This is why I love them.
just makes you think about how lucky everyone is to have their health. phannies always complaining over not getting a tweet or not getting to meet them. this poor girl is probably seriously ill :(
malday
emo goose

SquishPhan wrote: This is why I love them.
Awww.
Is she the girl that people were petitioning for some time ago? I hope she is and got her wish.
The_Blonde
living flop

RiriPandaHeart2 wrote: I could imagine Phil being happy when they were told that they were gonna do this.
Ha, that made me smile (it would pretty much be my best day ever too!)

malday - I think it might be? I'm sure her name was Zoe. I'm glad she got her wish and had an amazing day.
iero
phabergé

google feud 2!
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

Dan always tweets such cute things about his experiences with animals.
Last edited by oqua on Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: The first time I posted this I spelled "experiences" as "expeierienxes" lmao
busy being happy~
SquishPhan
capita£ester

I loved that video. :lol:
Phil shushing Dan was amazing. Loved their bants. Plus I am always here for Phil winning.
Wonder what Dan ate that made his tongue blue/green.
bantstrash
delia smith

Phil was just facially and hairwise and macaroon eating, the best in this video. I can't even make a cherent sentence. I am dead, goodbye.
iero
phabergé

gf2 was so fun!! i enjoy watching them play this game, i just wish this video was longer
i love how phil's weird creativity actually pays off in this game lol but y u gotta ruin the moment at 10:46 :sideeye: (jk)
SquishPhan wrote:I loved that video. :lol:
Phil shushing Dan was amazing. Loved their bants. Plus I am always here for Phil winning.
i'm convinced he ate phil's watermelon powder lol
SquishPhan
capita£ester

iero wrote:
SquishPhan wrote:I loved that video. :lol:
i'm convinced he ate phil's watermelon powder lol
That thought has crossed my mind as well. If that is true it would be very cute. Sharing their presents with each other.
parallel
phabergé

Didn't Dan say that the next DAPG video would be Dil? Smh

No, but seriously, Google Feud was great. they just need to play life is strange already goddammit
phil: how to raise...
dan: your penis
lost686girl
living flop

dan was very flirty at the end there with the macaroon. definitely a wink to the phan shipping believers out there. phil jerked away when dan was so close to his face and looked into his eyes (avoiding a kiss situation? :P)
swofro
angel bean

Okay.

I don't know how to make a coherent post without sounding like an insane person but Phil just acknowledge my favourite boyband (if you don't know about this already), Westlife and sing the first line of their post Bryan leaving the band comeback song (after the flop of that one album we never talk about) at 5:39. I am so giddily happy so I am blessing everyone with this video right now. Please have a listen. :D

Also, I like the video, love Phil's smug win, Dan trying to feed Phil, Deps both addressing how the viewers thought Dan was being mean to Phil. But mostly that westlife thing. Yeah. I'll let myself out now.
Love is forever
Diyes_Celine
truth bomb

I love chill videos. Yehey! But it's toooooo short.

Plus, Phil is definitely better than Dan in this game. It's sad that they really need to defend their bants. They must have read the "Dan is mean to Phil" comments on their last video.

Dan's tongue really bothered me. Did Martyn gave him a potion too? Did he ate Phil's potion?

I wonder if the macaron was from Phil's mom. If not, they should stop buying sweets. Phil has no self control.
emerald wrote:
phil: how to raise...
dan: your penis
I bet Dan knows the answer more than google. I am a trash. Sorry.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Wow, was not expecting that. Fricking hilarious, cheeky boys, and Phil looked cute and pretty af. Except making that feed-me face, but otherwise so pretty. The zoo photo is so adorable too, I hope the girl is recovering from whatever it is.
RiriPandaHeart2
phabergé

Nothing to contribute. But I just loved that video. The start was already domestic and the end was domestic as well. I just drowned in pure domestic bliss.

We know that Dan knows the stuff that riles us up, and he's doing it to get us , that cheeky lad. And it's weird cause it will usually take the fun away from my if they acknowledge what will be "phan moments" in videos (I'm weird that way), but this one was saved by that fond smile he gave Phil when Phil backed away. *see new signature* #Spon

Maybe the "he's mean to Phil" comments will now lessen because they've addressed the issue, and Phil himself does say that Dan's just joking. It's good to see how supportive they are of each other though. It warms my . Maybe Dan's really affected by the insinuation that he's being consciously mean to Phil and there were some reactions referring to that during the last video and the liveshow so could be that they felt the need to address it. Oh well, glad they cleared that one right up.
Last edited by RiriPandaHeart2 on Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
P: What are you doing?

D: I'm feeding it to you.

P: Why is it so slow?
Galactic-Howell
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Loved the video. Very relaxed, I am living for 2017 Deppy

Interesting how they defended 'Dan you're being mean to Phil.' I'm 100% sure regular viewers know at this point in the game that it is in fact played up for the #bants. The only time I've ever been uncomfortable with it was the Sonic gaming video back in the day (I know that was playful banter as well though.)

The photo was adorable, and I especially loved the use of 'we' and 'us' Definitely not something that would have happened a few years ago.

Also hello, yes I am back for good this time. Exams crushed my spirit, but now that they are over I have returned for regular bants.
Wholesome doggo shitposting through life.
You may also call me Gal!
Artdefines06
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: She/They/Nothing

Ok, I know I'm weird but my favorite part of that video was at the end where dan kept ranting about how messed up the game was, and then there would be a jump cut and he was still ranting, and then there was another jump cut and a second of silence and you thought it was over and then HE KEPT RANTING. I was laughing so hard my dog looked at me funny. They are so cute.

I do miss Dab though...

Interesting about Westlife, I didn't realize that UK had it's own version that made it popular other than the Josh Groban Version, so I googled it and realized he wasn't even the first, it was written by Secret Garden. You learn something new every day.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Raise_Me_Up

The original version is just as heartbreaking as the popular ones here you go.
swofro
angel bean

[offtopic]
Artdefines06 wrote: Interesting about Westlife, I didn't realize that UK had it's own version that made it popular other than the Josh Groban Version, so I googled it and realized he wasn't even the first, it was written by Secret Garden. You learn something new every day.

Eventhough I've watch the version where Westlife collab (lol) with Secret Garden

I'll admit that I never actually heard the original one. Such an amazing song.

also, although I know You Raise Me Up was covered and sang by tons of singers, I actually have no idea who Josh Groban is. Hahaha[/offtopic]
Love is forever
Ilovethemohyesido
living flop

Also, if I remember correctly Phil addressed the banter when they played Donkey Kong where he stated that it was just consensual banter.

I know people see Phil as an adorable human being (and yes he is) but he's also a full grown adult, meaning that if he were to feel attacked by Dan, he would tell Dan himself. They've been friends for so long and honestly that banter is no different to those people have with their best friends and/or significant others.
AmazingOCD
glabella

swofro wrote:[offtopic]
Artdefines06 wrote: Interesting about Westlife, I didn't realize that UK had it's own version that made it popular other than the Josh Groban Version, so I googled it and realized he wasn't even the first, it was written by Secret Garden. You learn something new every day.

Eventhough I've watch the version where Westlife collab (lol) with Secret Garden

I'll admit that I never actually heard the original one. Such an amazing song.

also, although I know You Raise Me Up was covered and sang by tons of singers, I actually have no idea who Josh Groban is. Hahaha[/offtopic]
A little factoid for you (if you didn't know): Secret Garden won the Eurovision for Norway in 1995 performing "Nocturne", an almost fully instrumental piece. They broke Ireland's winning streak (having won the 3 years previously) but the violinist is from Ireland (from a town pretty close to where I'm from)! So, technically it was a 5-in-a-row for us.
I'm obsessed with the Eurovision OK!?!?!?! Don't judge me.....

Hon the Irish!!! I was OBSESSED with Westlife when I was younger. Loved Phils mini-version of You Raise Me Up, really like it when he sings in general, (I must like deep voices....)

That vid just gave off a real flirty vibe to me. To add to that, there wasn't much editing so everything just seemed so natural.
I'm really enjoying Deppy's 2017 vids so far! More of these vibes pls!!!
It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness - Phil Lester
KillerQueen
placenta

penis
penis penis penis
melon lord
morning quiff

KillerQueen wrote:penis
penis penis penis
you realise that is just even weirder in combination with your avatar

AmazingOCD
glabella

penis penis penis
Throwback to AmazingDan there....
It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness - Phil Lester
Artdefines06
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: She/They/Nothing

I'm pretty sure the "defending the bants" thing was fresh on Dan's mind because someone sent Dan a message about it on his live show yesterday. @40:38
papierklemmen
flower crown

AmazingOCD wrote:
penis penis penis
Throwback to AmazingDan there....
ah, that video is perfect for out of context quoting