Phan Videos and edits

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
sapienveneficus
rainbow nerd

fondsmiles wrote:
this is so sweet. it's so simple in a way, just video snippets of them being happy over the years, but exactly that simplicity just made me shed a tear. :')
Oh my word! I watched this, and now I can't stop grinning!
"Someone, somewhere is into that." Daniel Howell
Afunnyworld
sofa crease
Pronouns: she/her

I'm not sure if this is what this thread is for, but Manon Lestie on Youtube posts a D&P highlight video at the end of each month, and they are really great. The June 2017 highlights video is under the spoiler
I really appreciate these videos since they make it easier to keep track of when things have happened.
Susanisnotafish
flower crown
Pronouns: She/her

This has like all my fave clips and the song is such a good choice. Double meaning bc they are so beautiful and so is their relationship.

"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
greenergrass
stress mushroom

Cute video of moments from 2017:

itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

Most of the videos posted here are very sweet, but my favorites are the funny ones! If you've seen any others like the ones below, I want to know about them...

You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
Ablissa
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

It's been ages since I first saw this thread and now that it's resurrected, I'll post my absolute fav. Can't believe it's not here yet! (that or I'm stupid and I didn't see it in which case I apologize)