Dan & Phil Part 41: what in domestication

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
obliviongrace
*editing tips*

000dia000 wrote:Okay, noted about the intention. However I still feel that because he was not prompted and obviously planned this as a way of trolling his audience just rubs me the wrong way. I know the idea of him shading shippers is annoying for some while humourous (and honest) for others, I found this instance just a particular twist of the knife that for someone who likes to avoid all mention of phan, casually mentions phan service, to shade his audience about their obvious excitement about it. I mean, I'm not condemning Dan for not being open about his personal life, because, that's his privacy he can decide what he likes. However knowing that he sees people who are obviously invested in them and this little instance where he teases and toys with them, is just an asshole move. There's a lot more that could be assumed on how Dan probably likes to subtly manipulate his audience but that would be stretching.
I completely understand how you could've interpreted this moment this way! Especially because Dan's tone was definitely a bit condescending, but I want to try to point something out here: I think this is an example of something where it's a lose-lose situation for Dan. Like, if he wants to share an anecdote of him and Phil going out for dinner and him needing to wear Phil's coat because it's cold, he could be accused of toying with his audience/fan service. So if he acknowledges the crazy fact that to some people this normal life detail could be interpreted as fan service, and therefore tries to laugh along with the joke, then he could be seen as making fun of his audience. I believe this was sort of hinted at by alittledizzy as well - He wants to share these details with us, but some people are going to get over-excited by them, and so to satiate his possible discomfort with this and the possible discomfort that other people in the phandom might have with this (eg/ so many people tweeting him that the quiz video is not representative of everyone) he tries to joke along with the fact that inevitably people are going to freak out about this fact.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

click here to contribute to the dan and phil moving fund

joking, it's the next thread name poll, what are you waiting for, go and clickedy-dick.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
onetruetrash
blobfish

missemma wrote:click here to contribute to the dan and phil moving fund

joking, it's the next thread name poll, what are you waiting for, go and clickedy-dick.
Voting won't work for me for some reason, but I'm for "lying makes you go to hell".
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

onetruetrash wrote: Voting won't work for me for some reason, but I'm for "lying makes you go to hell".
maybe try using a different browser to see if that works
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
onetruetrash
blobfish

missemma wrote:
onetruetrash wrote: Voting won't work for me for some reason, but I'm for "lying makes you go to hell".
maybe try using a different browser to see if that works
Nah, it's just the device I'm using and I can't use another one. Oh well, I don't know if it counts as a vote, but I just wanted to voice my opinion.
RiriPandaHeart2
phabergé

2 Things Stood out to me during this liveshow besides the others that were already raised by the others before me:

1. “Shirtless Phil, yeah yeah… Again, if you got anything out of that shirtless Phil scene *stammering* I don’t know. I have nothing to say to you. You’re worse than we were in that video. It was horrifying”
2. “Soft and neat. Yes, good to see that even after explicitly stating in my memes video that I didn’t want you to spam youtube because it makes every body hate us, you did it anyway. It’s so good to know you’re completely out of my control”

Before anything else, I don't think that was a no-homo (or no-phano?) moment. But I took it as more of a jealous!Dan thing like that fanfic trope. Or maybe i've just watched too many phan crack vids and it's infecting my perception. But I do feel sorry for them that they're being objectified to their faces. I do get being that cringey fan who's shouting about how handsome/hot they are, cause I tend to do that too in my little corner of Tumblr/Twitter (or even here I guess), but I will never direct it to them cause that's.... awkward. :? I was also thinking along the lines that if Phan were real, and Dan really has a jealous streak, it must be so awkward to have lots of people lusting over your boyfriend. (And on Phil's side too because a lot of people, even their colleagues, are expressing thirst for Dan, which I think is more awkward than a casual person who's a fan). :?

Even not being one of the people who spams the DAPC mottos and stuff, I felt really bad for them. But one of my first thoughts, was... really? You thought you could control the Phandom? I actually think it has always been beyond their control. True, Deppy have power over us in what they show us and what content they put out, but I think the power in reacting has always been with the fans. If the "2012 era" has shown anything it's that no matter how much Deppy would want to guide our reactions to what they deem would be appropriate, people actually do the opposite. And reverse psychology-ing the Phandom also doesn't work. Especially cause we're not a homogenous glob or a hive mind. The Phandom is so diverse that it can never be controlled or contained. I feel bad for them, but that's a reality they have to face, and which I think they do face. Dan complaining about it is valid though.

This has been a nonsensical and directionless word-vomit. Sorry for the intrusion. I just wanted to point these 2 moments out. :platonic:
P: What are you doing?

D: I'm feeding it to you.

P: Why is it so slow?
kalli
butt chair

bee wrote:My "relocating" theories

- They're absolutely massively broke somehow, and pawning off all their stuff
- Someone else is moving in and Dan is moving upstairs into the tiny office
- They have spring cleaning fever and new years resolutions and suddenly somehow no more procrastination
- They're moving abroad and are already sending off non-essential items overzeas

Didn't they say awhile ago something about May being crazy? Not sure if I remember correctly. Well I'm intrigued anyhow.
Or... are we ready for this... Dan is officially moving into Phil's room to make room for the child they're adopting who will be coming home with them in May

But in all seriousness, I feel like there's a good chance they'll be moving as soon as they get back from Florida, and the fact that the move will be so close to Playlist is why they took so long to confirm their attendance. Although I don't think I'll be sold on the moving theory until they confirm it, simply clearing out some stuff and redecorating seems just as plausible imo.

Just to repeat what a bunch of people have already said about Dan's ls, I felt he was in a really good mood as well. Honestly, I always seem to enjoy his liveshows regardless of his mood or choice of topics, and it's the main reason Tuesday is my favourite day of the week, but of course I prefer seeing him happy and I agree that it makes the shows so much better to watch

I'm surprised he was actually wearing pants, no cheeky knees/legs today

[offtopic]I have an essay worth 40% of my grade due in less than 24 hours, but here I am making an idb post. Turns out an essay based on regionalism in Canada is so excruciatingly boring that I resorted to my favourite hobby when procrastinating last night which is playing on photoshop, and thus Dan with an amazing highlight was born. I decided to put it to good use by making it my avatar. #DanHowellforABHCosmetics2k17 Glow: Moonchild - Pink Heart [/offtopic]
majitzu
angel bean

I enjoyed the liveshow a lot. The phanservice part made me laugh so much
I still don't think they are moving... hope they proved me wrong
Sakura Selfie
rainbow nerd

I'm convinced he and Phil give each other names and they read messages from each other, today johnny said "I like seeing your pain" about dans new video and then later on mentioned he wears his brothers coat all the time it's not interesting and means nothing

(also I don't care if he's taking the piss anytime he or Phil do asmr even for 30 seconds I love it and it makes me happy )
onetruetrash
blobfish

kalli wrote:Or... are we ready for this... Dan is officially moving into Phil's room to make room for the child they're adopting who will be coming home with them in May
Are you trying to kill me?!
thephandommenace
procrastinator
Pronouns: they/them

I can see I'm going to be in the minority here, but I didn't really enjoy the spacecoat/fanservice tangent, and it soured the tone of the ls for me. I even remember thinking he seemed quite sadistic during that segment. He went out of his way to pump us up for 'fanservice', in a mocking voice, which made me wince but also had me on tenterhooks, so I guess me being phan trash also plays a part in me feeling slightly offended, and then he delivered the torturous climax (mundane coat-borrowing), and laughed at those people's expense. Very S&M.
:gg:

I recognise in doing that that he made fun of the people who take every nbd interaction between him and Phil as fanservice/phanproof, and what better time to address something that annoys him, with his latest video mocking the cringier part of the phandom being hot off the press (or, subscription box). But it didn't read so much "hey, we've always done this kind of stuff and we're now more comfortable letting you know, because it's no big deal", more, "we're friends, and whatever you take as 'phanproof' is just what normal dudebros do, but you'll eat it up anyway", so to me it felt like phandenial. I got Steven Moffat vibes off him.
malday
emo goose

RiriPandaHeart2 wrote: Even not being one of the people who spams the DAPC mottos and stuff, I felt really bad for them.
You really don't need to feel bad for them, dan liked a comment saying soft and neat on his video.
Every fanbase spams mottos, and it's free advertisement after all.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

thephandommenace wrote:I can see I'm going to be in the minority here, but I didn't really enjoy the spacecoat/fanservice tangent, and it soured the tone of the ls for me. I even remember thinking he seemed quite sadistic during that segment. He went out of his way to pump us up for 'fanservice', in a mocking voice, which made me wince but also had me on tenterhooks, so I guess me being phan trash also plays a part in me feeling slightly offended, and then he delivered the torturous climax (mundane coat-borrowing), and laughed at those people's expense.
Perhaps part of the difference in reception here is to do with initial expectation? From the moment fanservice left his mouth I fully expected the drag. I just expected it to be mean and when he finished realized it didn't feel mean to me.

To me, the sadism would have been in his tone, and in the past has been. But today I just didn't feel that. obliviongrace summed up my thoughts really well. I understand from the words he said how it could com across badly, but his tone just didn't seem sadistic at all and it seemed like he was enjoying the reaction but not to punish us with mockery, as he often does, but because he built up the joke and people played in.
Viofish
glabella

kalli wrote:
bee wrote:My "relocating" theories

- They're absolutely massively broke somehow, and pawning off all their stuff
- Someone else is moving in and Dan is moving upstairs into the tiny office
- They have spring cleaning fever and new years resolutions and suddenly somehow no more procrastination
- They're moving abroad and are already sending off non-essential items overzeas

Didn't they say awhile ago something about May being crazy? Not sure if I remember correctly. Well I'm intrigued anyhow.
Or... are we ready for this... Dan is officially moving into Phil's room to make room for the child they're adopting who will be coming home with them in May

But in all seriousness, I feel like there's a good chance they'll be moving as soon as they get back from Florida, and the fact that the move will be so close to Playlist is why they took so long to confirm their attendance. Although I don't think I'll be sold on the moving theory until they confirm it, simply clearing out some stuff and redecorating seems just as plausible imo.

Just to repeat what a bunch of people have already said about Dan's ls, I felt he was in a really good mood as well. Honestly, I always seem to enjoy his liveshows regardless of his mood or choice of topics, and it's the main reason Tuesday is my favourite day of the week, but of course I prefer seeing him happy and I agree that it makes the shows so much better to watch

I'm surprised he was actually wearing pants, no cheeky knees/legs today

[offtopic]I have an essay worth 40% of my grade due in less than 24 hours, but here I am making an idb post. Turns out an essay based on regionalism in Canada is so excruciatingly boring that I resorted to my favourite hobby when procrastinating last night which is playing on photoshop, and thus Dan with an amazing highlight was born. I decided to put it to good use by making it my avatar. #DanHowellforABHCosmetics2k17 Glow: Moonchild - Pink Heart [/offtopic]
I love your Avatar so much wtf??
"when you finna nut but no one wants to help with your kink"
lost686girl
living flop

alittledizzy wrote:
thephandommenace wrote:I can see I'm going to be in the minority here, but I didn't really enjoy the spacecoat/fanservice tangent, and it soured the tone of the ls for me. I even remember thinking he seemed quite sadistic during that segment. He went out of his way to pump us up for 'fanservice', in a mocking voice, which made me wince but also had me on tenterhooks, so I guess me being phan trash also plays a part in me feeling slightly offended, and then he delivered the torturous climax (mundane coat-borrowing), and laughed at those people's expense.
Perhaps part of the difference in reception here is to do with initial expectation? From the moment fanservice left his mouth I fully expected the drag. I just expected it to be mean and when he finished realized it didn't feel mean to me.

To me, the sadism would have been in his tone, and in the past has been. But today I just didn't feel that. obliviongrace summed up my thoughts really well. I understand from the words he said how it could com across badly, but his tone just didn't seem sadistic at all and it seemed like he was enjoying the reaction but not to punish us with mockery, as he often does, but because he built up the joke and people played in.

i wonder if he brought it up because he was recognized outside wearing the jacket? and wanted everyone to to hear the backstory from him first before the fandom flew into a ship storm
Viofish
glabella

last little thoughts about the fan service thing. I really agree with
this post about the whole interaction.

http://nihilist-toothpaste.tumblr.com/p ... that-whole

laughed, I thought it was really funny, and a few years ago dan definitely wouldn't be sharing stories like these about him and phil, especially back when he had that whole sensitivity to, "clothes sharing".
"when you finna nut but no one wants to help with your kink"
thephandommenace
procrastinator
Pronouns: they/them

[offtopic]I procrastinated on posting again because I liked my status too much:
Image[/offtopic]

Nuuuu IDB ate my post

I expected the drag as well but maybe I wasn't as prepared as I thought I was, as it still stung. I think I have to remind myself that Dan will almost certainly just be playing around, as opposed to being malicious. I liked nihilist-toothpaste's Tumblr post, particularly the part about them wanting to share those mundane details about their lives, without everyone freaking out. But tbh I think Dan realises he can't control the phandom and there will always be people who read way too much into those casual gestures.

I wish I could have appreciated the joke at the time, but I feel a bit better about it
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I'm pondering Dan's mention about his mum... and how he had to explain that he met up with her to get his jacket back. Because heaven forbid he just meet up with his mom to spend time with her.

This isn't necessarily me questioning his family dynamics. (I don't view them as that terrible tbh.) Rather that he had to give an explanation and imho meeting up with your mum doesn't really need one?
captainspacecoat
stress mushroom

I liked that liveshow, definitely agree that he seemed pretty at ease/in good spirits.

re: moving vs rearranging - I really don't know what to think! His initial "you could say that I'm relocating it" in regards to the Wirrow picture above his bed had me sooooo suspicious, as the way he worded that was just really shifty and noncommittal. He could have said "I moved it as it kept falling down" or something definitive, but the way he reacted did make me think that moving is on the cards. That, paired with the convenient excuse of his desktop mouse not working which allowed him to stream from his bed, thus minimising our view of what looked different in his bedroom ... makes me feel like it's not a stretch that they're packing up their things in preparation to move. Could it be that they're in the process of having photos taken of the apartment to put it up for lease online?

But then his later discussion about changing up his video background made me feel like maybe that's all it's about? It does seem like a strange time to move - right before a period of travelling - so perhaps it really is just Dan rearranging his room and it being a complete mess. Who knows, he confuses me

re: the coat of fanservice - I admit that I felt a bit uncomfortable about it at first, and sort of felt the same way as thephandommenace - that while he wasn't being passive-aggressive or antagonistic necessarily, he was using the idea of an over-the-top reaction to borrowing Phil's coat as a way of ridiculing or at least downplaying the idea of he and Phil being in a relationship. Having said that, reading other people's reactions has made me rethink and I can also see the other side - that he was (rightfully/understandably) pointing out the futility of getting so worked up about such an insignificant thing in a fond way, as a means of bringing up something that happened that day in a manner he felt comfortable with. I also like the theory that he was warding off speculation in case people had spotted him out and about, I think that's definitely plausible.

In other news, does anyone know whether Johnny in the chat was a real person because he got shouted out multiple times and I'm suspicious about his existence. Johnny, if you're out there ... also Steven ...

Also furry!Dan confirmed (for the 754th time).
lost686girl
living flop

captainspacecoat wrote: But then his later discussion about changing up his video background made me feel like maybe that's all it's about? It does seem like a strange time to move - right before a period of travelling - so perhaps it really is just Dan rearranging his room and it being a complete mess. Who knows, he confuses me
it's inconvenient to move during traveling but sometimes you can't avoid it (once i booked a flight way in advance to go to NYC...then my landlord told us we had to move out the next week...yeah that was a crazy month lol)
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

Honestly, this was one of my favorite Dan live shows he's done this year so far? He was calm and just really relaxed for once. I had a feeling it would be like that though since they're leaving sometime within the next week, which means anything that they've been working on in the past few weeks has just wrapped up. It reminds me of the time after they announced the book and then the following Dan live show, Dan was extremely relaxed and happy that they were going on vacation that week. I hope by the time the next live show rolls around, presumably the 25th as he said, he'll in the same calm and relaxed mood. But I wondering if that'll be a joined live show as they tend to do that if they both haven't done one in a few weeks... Which in that case would mean we wouldn't see Dan's room till at least mid may, interesting.

Totally segueing that last sentence into #movinggate. I'm probably some of the very select few that isn't totally swayed with the concept of them moving, but I was in shock for nearly half the live show when I realized that both bedside table and wirrow painted were completely cleaned off and gone. I literally froze when Dan said "you could say I'm relocating it" in regards to the wirrow being missing. But then everything totally made complete sense when Dan started talking about how he wants to redecorate/changing the aesthetic his room. To me, I don't take that as hint at them moving, if anything, it makes me think even more that they are staying where they are. He didn't say anything about his room being in a new location and the fact he wants the people who watch his videos to help out with what should be in it shows it's still going to be that same room (maybe I'm imaging it but I swear did say something about people drawing it out or something??). And I find it pretty adorable how excited he seemed to be to discuss with the audience it in about two weeks.
This makes me think of how we've been noticing how the background of Phil's videos recently haven't had the same things in it and has become more bare. Maybe it's not because they are moving, but because they are just really tired of the same background aesthetic in videos? I mean the background of both their videos has literally been the same for well over 5 years now, its time for a change. Maybe that change also includes getting rid of the matching duvets.. :sobs: It might finally be time for that to leave us. But it will be really interesting in seeing what the both of them do with their background aesthetics within the coming months!!
Also regarding the idea of them moving, I'll say this because I saw someone else say it on nihilist-toothpaste tumblr, if they are moving, why would they be so quite about them moving/just be dropping tiny hints here and there? Moving is something that's a big change (for both them and us) and isn't something that should just be kept quite (unlike that secret project they are probably working on..). I don't know, they never kept quite about the fact they were moving before, I don't see why they would now.
Oh! kalli About the whole theory of moving right after the time of Playlist and that's why the couldn't confirm they could go for awhile, nether of them said anything at the start of the year about them not being able to commit to Playlist. The events they weren't sure about were Vidcon EU, Vidcon AUS and Summer in the City. I believe Vidcon was one of them they weren't sure about, but they never said anything about not being sure about Playlist as they never brought it up in live shows. But there lease is up near the end of May, according to some of Phil's videos about the flat, so theories about them moving in May are possible. But I don't think it would've effected playlist.

Finally, regarding the whole fan service moment, honestly i laughed. I don't know what I was expecting but if anything, it felt so anticlimactic in the end. I thought it was gonna be some dumb thing they did at home, but just Phil giving Dan his jacket... ok? Don't see how that's fan service as you were literally freezing your nips off because you chose to wear a thin shirt with no jacket, but ok Dan. but seriously though, when i hear the word fan service, I don't think small stories that are literally apart of someone's daily life, I think of things that are purposely done to rile fans up/give them what they want (e.g the fanfiction part of tatinof). And this isn't even the first time Dan has called a simple irl story time fan service. The first time he said that was after telling a story about how they needed to chose between Doritos or popcorn and he was just completely sarcastic to the way that people were all flipping out over how "domestic" it was.
4:25- 5:00 for the story, 5:01-5:42 for the post reaction
To be honest, I do get why he makes it so sarcastic and ott because their daily life stories shouldn't be this over glorified thing for people, them being together or not. But also, again, I don't understand why he calls it fanservice, he's just sharing a story, not fabricating these elaborate stories to just give the fans what they want... or maybe that's just how i understand fanservice.
Anyways, I do agree with what dizzy,obliviongrace and nihilist-toothpaste have all said about that moment, you all have summed up many of my thoughts quite nicely on the matter!

A bit sad we won't have a Phil live show till the end of the month, but this ap video and hopefully that side channel video with Dan on Thursday should be interesting. I wonder what it could be? Really hopping it's better than his last video, that one was so forgetful, I've actually forgotten all about it already... oops?
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
blueapple_x
flower crown

When dan mentioned relocating the wirrow painting the first time, I did think he was hinting at moving. But because of the video aesthetic background conversation, his “I’ve started but I need your help” re: making his background more aesthetic (32:28) and his liveshow description:

"In this week's show we talk about cringing, appreciation, aesthetic rearrangement, scratchy jumpers and Dan not having any idea how to use the app and panicking."

...I think dan’s only thinking of rearranging his room for now and if they’re planning on moving this year, it’s not going to be this early before their lease is up. End of May is when the landlord comes to inspect their apartment (see vids under the spoiler) so I think their lease is either up in late June or early July (I remember a liveshow in early July where Phil talked about signing the contract to stay there after they were permitted to stay)

0:33

0:40
nihilist-toothpaste
drama llama

hi!!! thanks viofish for linking my post glad it resonated with you and phandommenace! don't have much to say on top of that regarding the fanservice convo

but i did just want to add a little something to this moving vs. rearrangement discussion, specifically in response to the point raised by confusedpanda and others (and that anon on my blog lol) about why dnp might have an incentive to keep the move so hush hush. i wasn't in the greatest headspace when i answered that ask and pretty much blatantly ignored the second part of their question that gets to this point. what i wish i'd said then (and will probably add tmrw, when it's not the middle of the night) is that i actually don't think they're really trying to keep it hush hush? they're obviously not outright stating that they're moving, but dan especially has made several allusions to that notion over the last few months, many of which seem to have been forgotten in this discussion. there were all of the needing storage mentions of course, and then the explicit statement in that january live show that "getting more storage" was definitely on the agenda for 2017. that could obviously be an innocuous statement, but with dan's pervasive knowledge of phandom discourse, the chance seems slim that he didn't know that "getting storage" was being used as a way to talk about moving. then there were all of those subtle mentions about how long they've lived in the flat--i think on 2 or 3 separate occasions dan brought up that he couldn't believe they'd been there for 5 years now. there was also the mention that he wants a new piano, and that that was something he would do this year. again while it's possible he meant getting a new piano in this flat, he's also stated in the past that the piano has been in that apartment since it was constructed and it just seems more feasible to accomplish that goal in a new place? and with respect to today's live show, if they're really trying to keep this some enormous secret dan would've tried a lot harder imo to hide the absence of the wirrow painting and the shit on his bedside table. or he would've waited until after the tuesday live show to get the stuff moved. or he would've canceled the tuesday live show altogether, especially bc he had a pretty solid excuse in being swamped with pre-travel preparation (he even made it seem like a possibility that he wouldn't stream today during the joint live show last week.)

generally, i do think there are a number of reasons they would want to keep it mostly hush hush (the pressure from millions of people openly speculating about it, drawing conclusions from it, expressing their heartbreak bc of their emotional attachment to their current flat, etc. all seems like an incomprehensible stress on top of the already stressful process of moving.) but i also just think it's important to note that they're not really trying their absolute hardest to eliminate speculation on it either, and, in my opinion, seem more like they're attempting to lowkey prepare people without outright stating it so that no one who is seriously invested in them and their personal matters (aka the ardent live show watchers) can truly claim to be shocked or surprised when it happens.

overall, since dnp have always been people who seem to make every decision and statement with so much premeditated thought, the easiest explanation of all of the past statements i've listed (and today's very pointed "relocating it ... one could say" .... like rly if he's aesthetically rearranging that bedroom why that sketchy "one could say" addendum? it makes literally no sense in that context? though i grant that dan is always confusing with his words lol) is that they're moving. i also don't understand why it seems like such an unrealistic or particularly significant/transformative thing to people. they've lived in that flat so long. they've talked about needing more space for so long. it just seems very logical to me on every level.
nihilist-toothpaste
drama llama

ahhh i missed the editing window so i'm rly sorry for this double post but just wanted to add a sort of concluding sentence that altogether it seems like all of these things, plus dan's statement in january that the earlier part of 2017 would be dedicated to life things, seem to make at least a reasonable case for them moving (and moving soon), and that all of the talk about aesthetics and new backgrounds for his videos, asking viewers to send him "palettes," was just a bit of (adorable) excitement around the upcoming process of redecorating in a new place (as dizzy pointed out, he'll still need to think about how to arrange his furniture and what sort of decorative pieces to add to his background in this hypothetical new place.) the ambiguity of that portion of his comments could also have partially been a deliberate attempt to muddy the waters a bit bc he may have felt he'd been too transparent with the "relocation ... one could say" thing. feels like a simpler explanation that explains all the pieces rather than just ignoring the weirdness around the wirrow painting??? and all of this would also account in large part for their apparent busy schedules and stress over the last few weeks? but idk!! obvi everything is speculation at the end of the day. sorry for taking so many words to make my point, as always :/
lost686girl
living flop

I would sell my soul for an episode of house hunters with dan and Phil