Dan & Phil Part 45: R.I.P danisnotonfire 2009-2017

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Ilovethemohyesido
living flop

Saw a vid on Twitter of them at Universal, so no Bahamas yet

Edited: I knwo the whole privacy issue but the girl muttering «Dan what a fucking l...» was fun
uglyamerican
woodland creature

Playlist does have a wrap party for creators, and they have rented a theme park after hours, so the "Bahamas" doesn't necessarily mean The Bahamas. Last year, the wrap party was held in the Sago section of the Palms Ballroom, and had a modern theme (I forget exactly what it was.) Perhaps the theme of the party this year is an island destination. This speculation is distracting me from working this evening; keep it up!
pearshaped34
morning quiff

Katka wrote: It’s just… why would he buy a new bed that’s never to be used anyway? That wouldn’t make sense to me at all. If he wanted a set room, he could’ve just put a chair in it or something. I don’t think they would actually buy a bed and put Phil’s sheets on it to fool the phandom into thinking they had separate rooms, that’s just taking it to far. They would have just gone for not showing any of the bedrooms and pretending there were two of them (speaking of, what makes us so sure Dan’s moon bedroom actually exists? Have we seen it? Maybe he’s sharing Phil’s closet room. )
I bought a bed that I never intended to use myself. I put it in my spare room so I could have somewhere to put overnight guests. If that is there spare room as well as Phil's filming space there are practical reasons they'd want a bed in there rather than a chair.
Plus I don't get why it seems unlikely Phil would choose a bed for his filming space. Yes he could just use a chair but he'd also have to buy a chair for that too and if we are talking armchair and not desk-chair then he probably would have spent the same on a chair then he did the bed.
Plus if it's a bed his fans don't have to know it's not his room.

To be clear though I'm not saying the room is a decoy to hide D&Ps relationship (although it could be to hide that) it could just be so he doesn't have to show fans his real bedroom and they won't ask about it. As for why he'd lie well maybe he appreciates that filming in his real room gives his videos that personal touch and didn't want to ruin that illusion. Kind of like why he claimed the DNA test was given to him by a family friend.
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

Ilovethemohyesido wrote:Saw a vid on Twitter of them at Universal, so no Bahamas yet

Edited: I knwo the whole privacy issue but the girl muttering «Dan what a fucking l...» was fun
Lucyrg95
sofa crease

dan who? I only know phil now

what a troll
sugar
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: they/them

llion
living flop
Pronouns: she/her

awsugar wrote:
what a wholesome image. he seems to enjoy freaking us all out. his hair's really cute thank you florida humidity.
Last edited by llion on Mon May 08, 2017 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
art credit: koreinkorein (thank you!)
sweetmm
angel bean

Well that's Daniel Howell scripted joke
allsaintshowell
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

awsugar wrote:
i love when my hopes from the previous thread come true:
allsaintshowell wrote:here's hoping the florida humidity gives us singapore curls again!
dan + harry potter =
Image Image
uglyamerican
woodland creature

sweetmm wrote:
allsaintshowell wrote:
awsugar wrote:i think the there being a room at playlist called the bahamas makes the most sense and would explain the weird wording of the tweet....is there any way to find this out?
had to do some clicking around on marriott's site but i found it! you can see the floorplan of the meeting space here.
Pretty small room for a party; what a troll
The walls are movable / retractable. You can make one big event space.
sugar
eclipse shirt

the plot thickens???
Moonbeamsonthepath
living flop
Pronouns: she

awsugar wrote:
Admitted for three days?
golden
not a first-time poster

Is that an American passport?
VengefulBlue
rainbow nerd

deppy robot doubles confirmed
Lucyrg95
sofa crease

ok so today is the day I believe in wizardry, what the ??????
llion
living flop

what the hell is this boy up to
art credit: koreinkorein (thank you!)
autumnhearth
senpai

Wth? Also he misspelled cauldron. I was going to call him a Muggle, but he is clearly a Troll.
howadorableright
sad dimple

do we know if dan is going to be back on Tuesday to do a liveshow

(knowing him he'll barely even mention the Bahamas thing smh)
back back back back again
krisxnic7
first-time poster

Ilovethemohyesido wrote:Are they still in Florida?
i'm very confused i dont know if anyone else is but dan's cryptic tweet about the bahamas and then he confirmed he is at the playlist wrap happening at universal in orlando but he was somehow in nassau ?? what ?
allsaintshowell
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

golden wrote:Is that an American passport?
can confirm that is most definitely not an american passport although the eagle may lead you to think so
Image Image
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

mesmericphilip wrote:do we know if dan is going to be back on Tuesday to do a liveshow

(knowing him he'll barely even mention the Bahamas thing smh)
No liveshow Tuesday, according to Dan last week - and is that stamp above Bahamas for his current trip? Bc it says May 10, which would mean he's probably flying home Wednesday, right? (I know nothing about international travel, I don't even have a passport - someone more educated please correct me if I'm wrong.?

eta: Or is that still about the Bahamas, since he had a three day visa - is it just saying he could have stayed there until May 10?
sweetmm
angel bean

VengefulBlue
rainbow nerd

he's a massive troll, i hate him so much no i don't

edit: sweetmm beat me to it
Moonbeamsonthepath
living flop
Pronouns: she

sweetmm wrote:
Oh well.
I think we all just got a bit too excited at the idea of a secret project/holiday/wedding.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I'm honestly shrieking internally over that passport tweet. That's a legit flight. He took an actual flight to and from the Bahamas between last night and today. What the fuck?

Why? And also.... why? Project? Quick relaxing tan by the beach with the boyfriend? Booking Atlantis for a wedding venue?

Last edited by rizzo on Mon May 08, 2017 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.