Dan & Phil Part 48: Exposing themselves via fidget spinner

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
autumnhearth
senpai
Pronouns: she/her

saffarinda those gifs and stills have made a lot of perfectly sober people emotional today. Yrah, so far we haven't see any of the photo Phil took on the beach in California.

So um, does anyone have any idea what that beige horizontal material on the wall is that was revealed by the in depth cam? At first glance in the video I though it was brick, but I'm pretty sure it's not. Could it be for sound absorption? Is it just the cover of the air conditioning unit?

Photo here: http://cringe-attacks.tumblr.com/post/1 ... g-phil-has

eevee no problem, mind you some of the difference probably can be attributed to freshness, but the order and thus percentage of the ingredients are different by country, so not quite the same recipe/production. I'm guessing they wanted to play up the difference between Maltesers and Whoppers here, which I appreciate. I wonder if Dan tried them.
eevee
emo goose

autumnhearth it looks like AC or maybe blinds? Like thick wooden blinds? Or maybe his bed's headboard? Half of his whole room is washed out from his redic lighting...

re: malteasers, i think differentiating them from whoppers will be pretty easy since whoppers imo have a bad rep and no one knows what they actually taste like!! lol. I hope Dan tried them!!!
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
onetruetrash
blobfish

Re: malteasers - I already knew the were coming to America, I saw some ads with Caspar in them. They sound better than Whoppers, which are not very good at all imo.
droopy
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

autumnhearth wrote: So um, does anyone have any idea what that beige horizontal material on the wall is that was revealed by the in depth cam? At first glance in the video I though it was brick, but I'm pretty sure it's not. Could it be for sound absorption? Is it just the cover of the air conditioning unit?

(+ eevee's observation)

Yeah, it looks like blinds to me, but like you said, the room is washed-out because of the lighting/filter/whatever. But like, regardless if it's blinds or something completely different, if the thing is hanging from/up against a wall, that means that's the edge of his bedroom, and that's tiny.
albion
drama llama

droopy wrote:
autumnhearth wrote: So um, does anyone have any idea what that beige horizontal material on the wall is that was revealed by the in depth cam? At first glance in the video I though it was brick, but I'm pretty sure it's not. Could it be for sound absorption? Is it just the cover of the air conditioning unit?

(+ eevee's observation)

Yeah, it looks like blinds to me, but like you said, the room is washed-out because of the lighting/filter/whatever. But like, regardless if it's blinds or something completely different, if the thing is hanging from/up against a wall, that means that's the edge of his bedroom, and that's tiny.

it looks like one of these

they are wall central heating things, i dont know if they're common in england, but here we have them everywhere. basically their building must have central heating of some kind, which sounds absolutely nice.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

^ that looks very like a radiator to me too, though it could also be a cover for an air conditioning unit I guess. Still, we tend to have a radiator in every room so that's my guess.

Those clips in Tom's vlog are fun, nice to see them chilling. The bit with Phil and the ladies running away from the sea was funny.
uglyamerican
woodland creature

Yea, it's a flat panel radiator for heating. A bit more modern than typical.

OK, I've decided. While the curls was a fun experiment, Phil needs to update / move to a more modern yet classic style: adopt the quiff. My jury's still out on whether he should stop dying his hair, but the imbalance with light / ginger eyebrows and deep black hair does unsettle my sense of balance / design aesthetic.
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

uglyamerican wrote:OK, I've decided. While the curls was a fun experiment, Phil needs to update / move to a more modern yet classic style: adopt the quiff. My jury's still out on whether he should stop dying his hair, but the imbalance with light / ginger eyebrows and deep black hair does unsettle my sense of balance / design aesthetic.
It took me ages to notice that Phil's hair and brow colours don't match, but ever since turning into a trash can-dwelling stan I haven't been able to unsee it. Black actually suits Phil, unlike many other people, but sometimes the imbalance is a bit disturbing. I don't really know either if I would like him to stop dyeing his hair or not, but I do think that any other hair cut would be an improvement to the hair spray clump of a fringe he's sporting right now. I loved the wavey rat nest in the latest video (hence my new icon ), but since I can't see him ever actually curling his hair properly, I am also Team Quiff.
kalli
butt chair

Those clips from Tom's vlog are too cute It's nice to see them so relaxed in a vlog.

Since this hasn't been posted here yet... Deppy + Cat collab Saturday, perhaps? Her upload schedule is Wednesday and Saturday according to her twitter header, and I assume it'll be her next video.

(I completely relate to her reasoning, I may have a tendency to push my responsibilities aside in favour of watching and/or discussing Big Brother )
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Please carrying on banting here
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart: