Dan & Phil Part 50: Should we kiss now?

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
liola
rankussy
Pronouns: she/her

captainspacecoat wrote:
liola wrote:
EDIT: One thing i've been wondering: Dan was at his parents yesterday but is now back in London...and was still in London Thursday night? Seems like a very brief trip, maybe he knew Colin needed him for his bath I so wanna know if Phil went with him, for some reason the idea warms my heart so much? I'm kinda used to Dan visiting Phil's family (and that still makes me ) but Phil with Dan's family..i'm such trash
I think his family only live less than an hour away from London, so there's no need for him to stay over for the night/a few days or anything. It'd be easy for him to just make it a day trip and drop in for a quick visit, whereas Phil's live so far away it makes sense for him to stay over when he visits them :D
Totally didn't think about that, you're right! I guess i'm just too used to live so far from family that the only reasonable way to visit is staying for a few days to get back the price of the plane I guess he really wanted to clean the doggo

EDIT: ew ew this ugly post is now top of the page why
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
The_Blonde
living flop

malday wrote:
LtrllySusan wrote:I swear Dan must have known people would play Where's Waldo so he put a white hat on on purpose.
Btw the full production is being livestreamed on twitter, if you can't watch TV and wanna join the Waldo fun: https://twitter.com/i/live/874755176153833472
They're not broadcasting inside the center court so it's a waste of time
At this rate it doesn't look like it's gonna be on for much longer so I didn't think there'll be enough time to spot them!!! (I'd be off having Pimms now if I was them :D )
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Haven't spotted them in the crowd on tv yet either. They don't seem to be near the front, but the dark clothes and even the white hat might make them easier to spot, there are a lot of white hats, but also dark hair, but a lot of light and bright clothes.
malday
emo goose

The_Blonde wrote:
malday wrote:
LtrllySusan wrote:I swear Dan must have known people would play Where's Waldo so he put a white hat on on purpose.
Btw the full production is being livestreamed on twitter, if you can't watch TV and wanna join the Waldo fun: https://twitter.com/i/live/874755176153833472
They're not broadcasting inside the center court so it's a waste of time
At this rate it doesn't look like it's gonna be on for much longer so I didn't think there'll be enough time to spot them!!! (I'd be off having Pimms now if I was them :D )
Yep I thought that was going to be the shortest finals ever !
sparkle
blobfish

HOT FUCKING DAMN THOSE PHOTOS HAVE MADE ME HETEROSEXUAL ughhh I want Dan to take me shopping, and to provide like £2,000 so I can get new clothes.

My parents are actually watching Wimbledon (they even went last year to a semi final, apparently strawberries are crazy expensive) so I'm joining in on the Where's Wally

But seriously hot fucking DAMN Dan is on fire

(Also Reading - London is a really quick journey so its more than possible he could commute it for the day - I once stayed in a hotel in Reading and that was classed as a London hotel)
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
The_Blonde
living flop

malday wrote:
The_Blonde wrote:At this rate it doesn't look like it's gonna be on for much longer so I didn't think there'll be enough time to spot them!!! (I'd be off having Pimms now if I was them :D )
Yep I thought that was going to be the shortest finals ever !
It didn't look good when Cilic started crying, bless him!! Federer is wrecking him atm.

This is pretty much like a game of I Spy that I'm horribly failing. I keep getting distracted by other celebs (spotted Henry Cavill, Eddie Redmayne and David Tennant, but no Deppy Though Henry Cavill was in a tight pinstripe so can't complain!)
Last edited by The_Blonde on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hopinglester
banned

They have been spotted in the TV broadcast sometimes (also I don't know who here is seeing the game but though I'm all for Federer tbh, Cilic crying broke my heart):
Last edited by hopinglester on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lain
eclipse shirt

hopinglester wrote:They have been spotted in the TV broadcast sometimes (also I don't know if anyone is seeing the game but though I'm all for Federer tbh, Cilic crying broke my heart):
And this from Tumblr!:
[tumblr] <div class="tumblr-post" data-href="https://embed.tumblr.com/embed/post/4ty ... 3054139080" data-did="ba0083391435b434d5fb6c374ba66e0f71d8a4f7">[/tumblr]

Edit: whoops, just saw you posted the url, too!
Susanisnotafish
flower crown
Pronouns: She/her

I feel bad for Phil, with his empathy he's probs suffering along with Cilic. And Dan hates drama llama. Too bad this is the match they were able to go to.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
The_Blonde
living flop

Lain wrote:
hopinglester wrote:They have been spotted in the TV broadcast sometimes (also I don't know if anyone is seeing the game but though I'm all for Federer tbh, Cilic crying broke my heart):
And this from Tumblr!:
[tumblr] <div class="tumblr-post" data-href="https://embed.tumblr.com/embed/post/4ty ... 3054139080" data-did="ba0083391435b434d5fb6c374ba66e0f71d8a4f7">[/tumblr]
Dude, how do people have such good eyesight?! I wouldn't have seen them if I was sitting an inch away from my tv :wtf: (which, uh, I possibly was).
SquishPhan
capita£ester

They are such dorks.
Vanderlyle
spork

hopinglester wrote:
danny must have been up getting the pimms like a gentleman - what a gem

Their seats are so good! what a cool experience
Last edited by Vanderlyle on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ablissa
pastel persona

SquishPhan wrote:

They are such dorks.
All of a sudden I became a big fan of tennis
Why do they have to be so cute???
Lain
eclipse shirt

The_Blonde wrote:
Lain wrote:
And this from Tumblr!:
Dude, how do people have such good eyesight?! I wouldn't have seen them if I was sitting an inch away from my tv :wtf: (which, uh, I possibly was).
I shouldn't have bothered to embed the post because the image on the left is so tiny . If you go straight to the Tumblr url (that hopinglester had posted!), you can enlarge the image on the left. Much easier to see that way (although I still wouldn't have found them, tbh).

Laughing at the caption on the new instagram photo. They do see to be smiling awkwardly in the pictures we've seen.
The_Blonde
living flop

Lain wrote:
The_Blonde wrote:
Lain wrote:
And this from Tumblr!:
I shouldn't have bothered to embed the post because the image on the left is so tiny . If you go straight to the Tumblr url (that hopinglester had posted!), you can enlarge the image on the left. Much easier to see that way (although I still wouldn't have found them, tbh).

Laughing at the caption on the new instagram photo. They do see to be smiling awkwardly in the pictures we've seen.
Thanks! I did some zooming in (whoever spotted that is amazing!) - this match is probably gonna be over in like ten mins so I'm never going to spot them by myself!!!

(the instagram just really makes me want a glass of pimms right now )
autumnhearth
senpai

I like how the automatic assumption was that Dan was in the bathroom or getting a drink because we didn't see him on the left, when really they were just sat opposite from what we're used to and the image cut him out. It makes me wonder how they sit at the cinema. Like is there an intentional choice to sit the other way round when it's not for YT? A divide between private and public? (Poor word choice, I know, this is a very public event but you know what I mean.) So they're just Phil and Dan not 'Dan and Phil'. Or am I just reading too much into it? I'm reading too much into it. Oops. Umm cheers guys.
fondsmiles
phabergé

Lain wrote: And this from Tumblr!:

Look at those two dorks sat between on all those fancy ass old white men with their proper suits and trousers :D I am laughing so much. the guys all must wonder how those two managed to get seats in that area; not even knowing that much about tennis probs.

Dan's selfie has me His LEGS, oh god, please kill me. I made a study break out of staring at the picture for five minutes.
also, yes, intriguing very curvy wall that seems to be a different curved wall then some others we've seen? this apartment is so confusing. i am also team #thewallsarestorage.
[x]
[x]
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

managed to record the video from the tv programme (Wimbledon 2017) they appeared in the background of:

:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
sparkle
blobfish

DO I WIN A PRIZE?! I SPOTTED THEM
(spoiler because huge image and also winner of Wimbledon)

:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
autumnhearth
senpai

"Or they just sat there." Says the husband. Pshh. Does Daniel James Howell ever *just* sit somewhere? Later thought: maybe it's to mess with our Where's Waldo-ing. Most recent realization: they are sat that way so that Dan could get the proper selfie angle of them with the court in the background in the right order. Duh. Or umm they just sat there I guess.

Apologies for the not quite double post. *Thinks of something else to add*. Oh! The curved wall in Dan's selfie this morning is grey, whereas the one behind Phil with plantzilla is white. I'm guessing it's either in the bedroom or the hallway leading to the bedroom.

(Okay I watched that moving image for far too long).

Phil we need a post match selfie. It's your turn.
bjjqueen
phillion/danosaur <//3

SquishPhan wrote:
They are such dorks.
These selfies are killing me Keep them coming!

And that hallway selfie??? dan looks HOT in it. Why has he been posting so many good selfies lately? Also the strawberries and cream selfies...gah, too much content at once.
I need more
jesuisunèléve
phabergé

SquishPhan wrote:
They are such dorks.
So nice to see Phil's hair not ironed within an inch of its life.

Dan is such a hat 'ho. Any reason for him to wear a snazzy hat...we knows he's worn out just watching the players run around.

Am I so American I didn't realize there wasn't a "t" in Wimbledon? It sounds like there should be a "t" in it.

I love how extra the Phandom is, and I can't believe two nerds were spotted within all of those people.
malday
emo goose

[tumblr] <div class="tumblr-post" data-href="https://embed.tumblr.com/embed/post/Fvj ... 3056279569" data-did="6871c287b70522f778fd0112df5636792ef4de65">[/tumblr]
malday
emo goose

Sorry, double post.

source
daichii
rainbow nerd
Pronouns: she | her

Federer, deppy and david tennant in the same place #ripme

Couldn't play spot deppy.... I just love Fed too much for that

A bit disappointing that they didn't get to see a more exciting match like the australian final. There was plenty of drama though, feel really bad that Cilic couldn't give his best.

For once I'm looking forward to a Dan ls just because he is like me in a way (get over invested/ over analizing things) so it will be nice to hear what he thinks about the match/sport.