Dan & Phil Part 55: DOWN IT! DOWN IT! DOWN IT!

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
lurkin
squish
Pronouns: they/them

I didn't know how could it could get any better, but thankfully asapscience provided.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ugh *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
drearyquery
drama llama

lurkin wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:46 pm I didn't know how could it could get any better, but thankfully asapscience provided.
well SHIT this everybody is trying to kill us here. They look so happy?? Let me go cry in peace

(Also that phil video makes me totally picture him falling into dan right after)
rainydays
sofa crease
Pronouns: she/her

lurkin wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:46 pm I didn't know how could it could get any better, but thankfully asapscience provided.

The color of dan and phil's shirts sort of reminds me of their boncas outfits, especially in the third picture for a second I thought they were wearing their iconic jackets :lol:
nigel ratburn
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

this day is just... a gift
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I leave for an hour to get dinner and ya'll jump to 40 pages, damn. Dan and Phil stop making my life harder. (jk ilu glitter selfie plz)

:rainbowsparkle: :rainbowsparkle: Vote for the next thread name here! :rainbowsparkle: :rainbowsparkle:
whelpkeeper
sad dimple
Pronouns: they/their

I'm sorry, they went from actual ghosts to content gods and I'm not ready? What the heck, let me breathe :valentine: There are literal sirens wailing, I cannot keep up I'm officially dead, goodbye my friends ;ghost;

It's literally like "what gaming video?" :rofl: It was pleasant enough but not that interesting. I thought I'd have to settle for that for the day, then suddenly- in the distance- a wave of content emerges and I let myself drown contentedly. I mean :garbage: :garbage: yes to the tea making, roller skating, glitter, phanthony what I'm not crying you're crying :happytears:

Is this the real life? Is this just phantasy? Caught in a content-slide, No escape from reality
The air soft as that of Seville in April,
and so fragrant that it was delicious to breathe it.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I had a tough end to my day and all of these clips and photos are everything to me right now. I'm gonna need the Casper/Dan creep-shot war to continue forever, please.
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

all this content??? i am living??? i dont even remember the last time we got this much content with dip and dot in a day like holy moly. they look so good and so does anthony!! the new video was good too, not one of my favorites but i still enjoyed it nonetheless!
:transheart:
aleanna
glabella

imma need them to wear silly costumes and face glitter more often. :garbage: also, i really wish they had more opportunities to hang out with anthony, because they are all great together!

now i want them to go ice skating and roleplay some YOI. :lol:
Check out my YouTube channel where I post badly edited vlog-things: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4MzLr ... nRQQMRpp6A
SneakyLizard
butt chair

vortexofphan wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:57 pm :dead:
:happytears: :love2: :faint:

Dan's little laugh I caaaannn't...

Oh they look so happy. I'm so happy that they look so happy. Why do I care so much about these nerds? It doesn't even matter they make my heart feel all warm and I have too many feelings.
we walk among you
captainspacecoat
stress mushroom

omg I hate living in the southern hemisphere, I woke up to so much new content and it's taken me until 11.51am to finally catch up with it all! We are truly blessed, they look incred in their tacky 70s disco attire, I am here for the glitter, Dan trying to take off Phil's roller blades has fuelled me, and I owe Anthony and asapscience my life :stan:

Also no one cares at all anymore, but regarding posts from like 5+ hours ago about the state of the gaming channel, I have a few opinionis:
I agree that this video was fairly mediocre and the game itself seemed boring af to me (although there were still some cute moments, I didn't hate it), but I don't see how it negates all the proper content they've been uploading consistently lately. It's one app video, the last app game they played was the sponsored Layton vid in July, and the time before that yasuhati I think? And that's it for the year. That's compared with the other videos they've uploaded recently, most of which have been met with a really positive response: the sonic vid, mario kart several times if you include livestreams, golf video, dream daddy, overcooked livestream, crash bandicoot etc. Many of these games are highly demanded (dream daddy and golf, for example), and are uploaded regularly. IDK, I just think while it's totally fair to want them to play some different games, I don't think it's fair to suggest that they only play app or flash games, nor do I think it's fair to suggest that their content is dry, as in comparison to the period last year in which they uploaded maaaaaybe once every three weeks (if that) they are doing exactly what we once asked of them. This was one (1) sponsored app video, uploaded after thirteen (13) unsponsored videos, within the space of two (2) months. Personally, I can't see a problem with that :shrug:
Lain
eclipse shirt

aleanna wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:48 am imma need them to wear silly costumes and face glitter more often. :garbage: also, i really wish they had more opportunities to hang out with anthony, because they are all great together!

now i want them to go ice skating and roleplay some YOI. :lol:
I also want to see more of this trio, but (busting out van gogh sorry) a greater fire burns within me. I HIGH KEY wish for Miel to join the mix because that's a dynamic I truly thirst for.

can we start a hashtag?
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious