Elder Phan..?

You can make your first post here!
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: She/Her

Hi guys... I’m new and feel like I might be the oldest phangirl here?? (Reassure me? :D )
I’m 37, only started watching dnp over summer this year... and have fallen face first in the trash bin! i found this forum after someone linked it on twitter - pleased to meet you all :D
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

:welcome:

There are plenty of people beyond 30 and even 40 here, so don't worry! We are all having fun regardless of our age :D (I'm just a boring mid-20 though). Enjoy the forum!
(and good nickname - is that 3rd book coming out anytime soon?)
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon

Thanks!! :D Yay! Another Rothfan :)
Honestly, at this point I’ve given up even thinking about Book 3, if it ever comes out I will be blessed. Poor Pat can’t stick his head up on the internet without getting an avalanche of questions about it!
DatCog
blobfish
Pronouns: she/her

Welcome! You're certainly not the oldest phan here - a small, select group of us (myself included) are in our 40s :) :)
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon

DatCog wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:14 am Welcome! You're certainly not the oldest phan here - a small, select group of us (myself included) are in our 40s :) :)
Thanks, good to know! :)
My other half is perplexed about why I am suddenly constantly watching “millenials doing ‘let’s plays’ on YouTube”... it’s tough to explain...
DatCog
blobfish

LadyLackless wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:05 pm
DatCog wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:14 am Welcome! You're certainly not the oldest phan here - a small, select group of us (myself included) are in our 40s :) :)
My other half is perplexed about why I am suddenly constantly watching “millenials doing ‘let’s plays’ on YouTube”... it’s tough to explain...
I have a 12 year old and an almost 17 year old and I blame them 100% for the situation I'm now in - my husband is similarly perplexed as your OH! I'm not looking forward to his eye rolling when I put up my D&P calendar in the kitchen :oops:
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon

DatCog wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:22 pm
LadyLackless wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:05 pm
I have a 12 year old and an almost 17 year old and I blame them 100% for the situation I'm now in - my husband is similarly perplexed as your OH! I'm not looking forward to his eye rolling when I put up my D&P calendar in the kitchen :oops:
Ha :) it’s nice that you have a common interest with your kids tho! Mine are only 3 and 7 so I can’t blame them for my predicament ... I did this to myself :philtrash:
aimiichie
smol bean

Don't be worried. I feel like I'm an older Phan even though I'm only in my early-20s. It feels even worse when no one around you likes them and you can't talk about them with anyone else because they don't know who you're talking about. ;_;
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Hello and :welcome: from another elder phan. The average age here is quite a bit higher than the phandom as a whole!
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
readingmama
dank meme

Me too! Im 38 and I can also blame my kids for introducing me to the :number1:

I'm so glad to have found this place where there are so many more people in my age range <3
human
dan hand trash

Yipppeeee! I'm loving that there's some folks here my age, I'm 34 but about 21 at heart really lol.

Hello to you all :love2:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Hello, welcome to the old-but-not-really club! I'm 37 in less than a month :bigthumbsup:
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon

Aww yisss... now I don’t feel like quite such a weirdo being a late 30’s fan of dnp - thanks pham :D

human - I’m with you, still age somewhere between 17-21 in my head!
obvsly
#relatable

Um.. hi! :D
I'm in my 40s and also a mom. My 14-year-old is always complaining when I like d&p's videos on his account. I don't see where the problem is and I have no regrets. lol
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon

obvsly wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:38 am Um.. hi! :D
I'm in my 40s and also a mom. My 14-year-old is always complaining when I like d&p's videos on his account. I don't see where the problem is and I have no regrets. lol
Hi!! Yay, another member of elder squad :D
Hehe, my husband is similarly complaining that all his recommendations on YouTube are now ‘polluted’ with dnp