I'm here to make friends! ^_^

You can make your first post here!
aimiichie
smol bean

I'm here to make friends! ^_^

Post by aimiichie » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:41 pm

Hello everyone!
I've been lurking on this site for awhile, but decided to finally make an account to connect with more Phans~ Unfortunately, I've been living in a world where none of my IRL friends like/watch Dan and Phil, so I've been fangirling and enjoying their videos by myself for too long. Hopefully I can make some friends here! :)

LadyLackless
dank meme

Re: I'm here to make friends! ^_^

Post by LadyLackless » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:54 pm

aimiichie wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:41 pm
Hello everyone!
I've been lurking on this site for awhile, but decided to finally make an account to connect with more Phans~ Unfortunately, I've been living in a world where none of my IRL friends like/watch Dan and Phil, so I've been fangirling and enjoying their videos by myself for too long. Hopefully I can make some friends here! :)
Welcome! I’m new too but everyone is super friendly :) Are you getting tickets for the tour?

aimiichie
smol bean

Post by aimiichie » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:56 pm

LadyLackless wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:54 pm
aimiichie wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:41 pm
Hello everyone!
Welcome! I’m new too but everyone is super friendly :) Are you getting tickets for the tour?
Yes! I'm going to attempt to get them for LA! ''^_^ We'll see if I end up getting them though. But hopefully if I do, I can meet people through these forums and meet up with them IRL since I'll be going to the tour by myself lol xD

LeftHandedism
morning quiff
Pronouns: she/her

Post by LeftHandedism » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:35 am

Hello and :welcome: ! I hope you got tickets!
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."