Hellooo!

You can make your first post here!
DeadlyNova
living flop
Pronouns: she/her

I'M SO GLAD I FOUND THIS PLACE.

Hello! I'm new-new here.

I've been watching Dan and Phil for maybe a little over a year and a half, give or take. But I've never really been part of the 'phandom' because I only saw tumblr and twitter and the way most of their fans acted there....so I'm super glad to find somewhere with fans at a variety of ages. This is actually the first time I've ever interacted with other D&P fans(other than commenting on the occasional fanfic)(and I'm sure my friends are glad for it. ;) )

I stumbled upon this place last night, but it was down due to the server moving and I was so sad that I couldn't register, haha! I've been lurking on GG for a while and was actually about to register the other day finally when I saw a post saying the majority of the fans there had moved and I assume this is where you all went. I'd much rather join an exclusive Dan and Phil forum anyway. :)

So hello! My name is Haley. I'm just about to turn 22 in a few weeks. My other interests include anime, cartoons(like 80's and 2016 Alvin and the Chipmunks among others), collecting and photographing Asian dolls(Pullip and BJD, etc; ) among other things.

I tend to get super super into the things I'm into, so I think finally being able to discuss one of them will do me some good.

I'm also a fan of a few other youtubers, but I've never been nearly as 'obsessed' with any of them as I am with Dan and Phil.

Nice to meet you all!

(omg there's a haru pillow emoticon where has this place been all my life )
spider
ar·tic·u·late

:welcome: to the
Winston
flower crown

Welcome! Glad you joined. Don't be shy, jump right in! :D
actions speak louder than words
DeadlyNova
living flop

spider wrote::welcome: to the
Exactly where I belong!

Thank you guys for the warm welcome!
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

Welcome! :platonic:
DeadlyNova
living flop

Thank you!
majitzu
angel bean

Glad you dind us, we may be older than the average phandom member but we are all trash :D