Umm.. Hey?

You can make your first post here!
CallMeAyana
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: Phan Trash

..I think I should have posted here a few days ago, but.. Meeh :sideeye:
Hey, guys! New Phandom member here! :D
I just joined a few months ago (roughly around mid-July to August), and I don't regret a thing! Well, except for the fact that maybe I should be doing something more productive, but.. :lol:
I'm actually really glad that I found this, since GG is basically a barren wasteland right now, and I can't take that kind of silence, so.. Google lead me here when I wasn't even looking for this admittedly wonderful forum :D
I kinda regret joining the Phandom this late because TABINOF is out-of-stock here in my country, so.. :sideeye:
Aaaaaaanyways, I think I really suck at expressing opinions, so I'll just lurk on the main thread, and just read all of your awesome analogies and other pleasant stuff
I hope this forum will be active forever and ever~ Joke. Not really FOREVER-FOREVER, but long enough to be a home when I have no one else to turn to with my DnP Problems lol since.. my friends probably don't appreciate me ranting to them about those things that they clearly have no interest in.

P.S. Where can I share something that has a relation to DnP? Like.. it's an experience (not exactly an experience, per se..) from someone that I know which I can roughly relate to DnP, like.. Phan-related things? Thanks in advance! :)
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

Welcome! :platonic:

PS: It'd depend on the thing I guess...if it directly affects, in the broadest sense of the word, Dan and Phil, then the main thread would be alright. If not, there are several open threads in the Personal subforum :)
eevee
emo goose

welcome aboard!
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
CallMeAyana
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: Phan Trash

Oh, hey! Thanks for welcoming me here! :)
I think I'll post it on Bingo Board Bants though :)
I think it's something really interesting when you can somehow relate it to Dan and Phil's relationship :)