making an account to discuss my heart palpitations

You can make your first post here!
fondsmiles
phabergé
Pronouns: she/her

hyelloh everyone,

i've come across this forum a while ago and have been obsessively stalking it ever since, like i do with everything that excites me.
right now i am having a minor breakdown because phil has posted selfies and he's beautiful and i need to tell someone about it and my twitter is a different fandom so NO ONE FUCKING CARES BUT HE'S BEAUTIFUL ugh.
and also i have wanted to comment a few times now and i think it's just time. (omg the code for this his lilheart, that's actually precious)

I've watched d&p for about a year consistently i think. i came in through the troyler fandom (rip), because those two fandoms were quite close on tumblr, and then started watching both of them individually and starting to become deeply, deeply appreciative of both phil and dan as individuals. they're good guys. who make me very happy.
(and occasionally confirm that i am, in fact, not just a lesbian.)

I am also from Germany and 22 and really love positive stuff and kindness and cheering others on. I enjoy a good fangirling moment with people who don't laugh at me for it as well. AND the discussions on here are on point and i am excited to join in.

I just got distracted for a good ten minutes by the emojis because I had to click them all. They have such good names and shortcuts oh my god admins, you are a funny bunch!

i don't know how to end this. hi again and bye *waves and then hides behind hands*
[x]
[x]
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

:welcome: I was a little concerned by your thread name , but now I understand.

Yeah, the emoji are great, and some of us probably use too many. If you find a lack of any you want to use, you can make a request--one reason there are so many!

Oh, and the bants are top-notch too.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

hi! welcome to the forums! dont worry abt the phil selfie, i was awestuck when i saw it too! we're a warm and welcoming community so feel free to post a bunch and discuss dan and phil with us!
:transheart:
Ashling Rae
*editing tips*

Oh boy, those selfies are worthy of your heart palpitations. Btw, I'm new here too! (I'm sure you could tell. Lol.)
fondsmiles
phabergé

thanks everyone for the welcome :)
[x]
[x]
Moon
spork

Welcome fellow german member :welcome:
Your username is great! I think your positivity and excitement is in good hands here. (who doesn't enjoy a good fangirling moment )
That's the plan.