Hello hello!

You can make your first post here!
sprikkitty
smol bean

Hi everyone!

I'm new to all of this! I just visited this site today

Anywho. I'm Sprik! I like to do art, write, and watch youtube.

I discovered in the year 2010! The first video I ever watched was Phil's "Which Deadly Animal Are You?!" quiz. (I got a beibersaur...) From there, I discovered Dan by watching "AmazingDan". Then realized they were best friends and I loved it. I've been a fan since and I don't truly plan on stopping :D I own both of their books. Sadly, I didn't get to see TATINOF nor have I ever met them. But it's all okay!

All in all, I'm glad I discovered this site! I can't wait to actually participate in things
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

sprikkitty wrote:Hi everyone!

I'm new to all of this! I just visited this site today

Anywho. I'm Sprik! I like to do art, write, and watch youtube.

I discovered in the year 2010! The first video I ever watched was Phil's "Which Deadly Animal Are You?!" quiz. (I got a beibersaur...) From there, I discovered Dan by watching "AmazingDan". Then realized they were best friends and I loved it. I've been a fan since and I don't truly plan on stopping :D I own both of their books. Sadly, I didn't get to see TATINOF nor have I ever met them. But it's all okay!

All in all, I'm glad I discovered this site! I can't wait to actually participate in things
Hello and :welcome: ! Jump right in! It sounds as though you have a long memory .
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."