hi there ^-^

You can make your first post here!
lovely-daniel
phillion/danosaur <//3
Pronouns: she/her

hey!
so this is my first idb post. i had an old account that i used to just read topics, but i never posted anything. so, i figured that i could come on and try to join the conversations. i am extremely bored with my life and i just need something to do and ppl to communicate with so here it goes.

little bit about me:
    ive been watching phil since October 11th 2008 when https://youtu.be/3QPGRatwlIg this video showed up on my homepage. i was 7 years old. i had just figured out the internet. i became savvy, making an email and creating accounts. i have been a self proclaimed professional lurker for almost 10 years. give me my medal lmao.
      phil then introduced dan a year later and i found myself even more obsessed. i have been there since. i am the og phannie and idk if thats something to be proud of or not but fuck it.
        i have met deppy twice, once at the nyc tabinof book signing and the other at the nyc tatinof. best moments of my life ngl.

so i hope you enjoyed my origin story. and i look forward to making more posts
        -c
        lefthandedism
        simply stressed bisexual
        simply stressed bisexual

Hello and :welcome: !

I love phan origin stories and yours is pretty amazing. I'm pretty impressed you had so much of the internet figured out at age 7! Join in the bants--you no doubt have a lot of history to share. :)
        "If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
        "Why am I left-handed?"
        "Everybody makes mistakes."
        sparkle
        blobfish

Hi!

I'm impressed you've been around for that long and lurked :D

Also I just watched the first video you ever saw just now and I think I just about cried at 'i'm a little bit lonely because all the people i've been put with are all quite old post-graduates from Taiwan' - idk why but that has tickled me :')
        :sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
        don't waste your time
        or time will waste you
        :sparkle:
        lovely-daniel
        phillion/danosaur <//3

LeftHandedism wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:05 am Hello and :welcome: !

I love phan origin stories and yours is pretty amazing. I'm pretty impressed you had so much of the internet figured out at age 7! Join in the bants--you no doubt have a lot of history to share. :)
        thank you very much. i do have a lot of things to share sometimes lol :)
        -c
        lovely-daniel
        phillion/danosaur <//3

sparkle wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:23 pm Hi!

I'm impressed you've been around for that long and lurked :D

Also I just watched the first video you ever saw just now and I think I just about cried at 'i'm a little bit lonely because all the people i've been put with are all quite old post-graduates from Taiwan' - idk why but that has tickled me :')
        i relate so much to that. i actually go back to that video quite a lot as

a) its my origin and i reminisce
        and
        b) to see how far i have watched phil go

i love him sm ffs
        -c