Jimmy Hill (jimmy0010)

Ataraxia25
flower crown
Pronouns: they/them

omg @obsessivelymoody you’re amazing! thank you very much for all this! thank you so so much! i’m gonna watch the videos tonight then :D

edit to say : thank so much too @lefthandedism :D this is so cool, thanks for the vid rec and the details about jimmy!
:gayaf:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

Jimmy has blessed us.

greenergrass
stress mushroom

That was a fantastic video, and very relatable. I feel like a lot of us around Jimmy's age might be at that same point where we're reflecting on our past (especially university, since that's such a pivotal part of a lot of people's lives), and thinking about what mistakes we made and what we can do to better ourselves. I found myself nodding along to pretty much everything he said in the video, even things I hadn't put much thought into before.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

I am extremely here for Jimmy making a video about his hair (I'm also just here for a Jimmy video in general but you know)
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Omg I love this video, I love him just talking shit at the camera for five minutes and his stupid sense of humor and I LOVE that he went back to brown.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

I talk far too often about how much I miss Jimmy, and since there's only so many times I can watch my old faves of his without it feeling too repetitive I'm in the desperation zone. Anyway, I'm thinking with his new radio show and everything he won't be coming back to youtube very often or any time soon, which I understand and am really quite happy for him about, but Capital FM is putting his interviews up on their youtube channel if anyone cares enough to sit through an interview you may or may not give a shit about to see him in video form you can lol. I got too excited about the Greggs one ngl :cry: His insta stories are still so good though, so there is that at least!

lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Ooh, thanks for the pointer! I miss Jimmy too, so this will be fun!
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Omg I had no idea they were putting interviews up online. I am definitely gonna watch them. I also do listen to his show sometimes, you can download the capital fm app and listen - at least in the US, I'm not sure if there are other region restrictions.

I wish he'd come back to youtube, though. I got so excited when he talked about having help making videos and doing more of them, then... nothing. I know he's doing the podcast, but it's not my favorite form of Jimmy content.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

In case anyone here is also hopped up on the Jonas Brothers reunion and is missing Jimmy's face. This was definitely a very nice thing to pop in my feed today!

On the topic of Jimmy (and I mean, you'll know this if you follow me on any other social media) I miss him :( I'm very happy that he's being successful in his career, and delighted by the constant stream of insta stories, but I can't help but miss him dearly when he posts stories that could totally make a quick and fun video. Ah well. At least he's keeping us updated?
susan2
rainbow nerd

:sob: :sob: :sob:

All of the videos on Jimmy's channel have been made private.

I guess a lot has changed, so it's understandable if perhaps he didn't want all of those videos to be public anymore. But I'm also really sad to see such a huge part of YouTube history, and videos that have given a lot of enjoyment over the years, suddenly gone.

Mostly I hope he's doing well and is happy and stuff <3
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

Completely agree! I definitely want what's best for him, but I'm also devastated that I can't go back and rewatch my favourites now. He doesn't owe us anything, but I do wish we could have an explanation. But even just from what we can all guess has happened over the last year, I get him wanting to both be a more private person and keep some of those moments to himself.
SpikyLeaf
phillion/danosaur <//3

oh no :(

those videos really helped me get through some dark times. they always made me laugh or just forget about life etc. I'm sad they're gone but i understand that he doesn't do youtube anymore and i'm glad he's happy and doing well. I remember him saying he's getting to a point where he didn't need to do youtube anymore to make him happy or whatever. i guess he's there now.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I miss his videos.

But damn, he is killing it with the radio.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

I’ve been loving seeing him interviewing people, though I noticed, and I’m sorry this is awful to point out, but he seems to have some fake tan that doesn’t extend to his hands :? It’s pretty orange generally, I notice it on Strictly Come Dancing, it’s such a strong look.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Really just here to say that Jimmy is so happy with his new boyfriend and his happiness makes me happy. That is all.
kavat
pastel persona

Yes definitely. I think this deserves to be posted here.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I miss Jimmy's videos so much.

I do love his instagram stories. But god some days I just crave putting on House Files or watching him clean a mirror to soothe my anxiety away.
obvsly
#relatable

I can't agree enough. :( And it looks like he has totally abandoned twitter; only using it to retweet work stuff. I miss his sometimes sassy and snarky side that we can't really get from instagram.
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

I was thinking the same thing as I was struggling to sleep last night. I just wanna watch him be silly and make cadbury eggs and shit :(
obsessivelymoody
emo goose

I'm back back back again to talk about how fucking much I miss Jimmy :( his insta stories from today just made me miss him on youtube so fiercely today, and while I'm glad he's very active on social media, imagining the dog content and todays gingerbread house content just makes me miss his face!!!!!!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Gingerbread House Files ;_; THE VIDEO THIS COULD HAVE BEEN.
kavat
pastel persona

Excuse me while I gently weep :rainbowtears: :rainbowtears:

fancybum
senpai

Oh??

I wonder if he could be convinced to make some of his old stuff public again :pls:
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Okay I'm back to not having to just steal wifi to get online so I'm gonna FUCKING SCREAM about this.

Jimmy going back to posting videos once in a while would improve the quality of my life so much and I hope he knows it.