cześć! (hello!)

You can make your first post here!
lovestillaround
smol bean
Pronouns: she/her

Hi there! I'm Daria, I'm 23 and I started watching dnp in December 2016. (What a good time it was...) I've been lurking on this forum from time to time since then, always too intimidated/anxious to make an account. But I'm here now! :pumpkin:

Some things about me:
I'm a slav. I'm a lesbian. I'm a huge fan of Glass Animals. My favourite tv show is NBC Hannibal. I don't like movies that much. I love birds. I've been writing phanfictions for about two years now, and posting it since March 2018. I'm dealing with some health issues most of the time. Basically, struggling with life 24/7, though hopefully not forever. Never have enough space for my legs in cars/buses/trains. I actually quite like trains, maybe because they're the only means of transportation that doesn't give me travel sickness.

I love wearing flower patterns, and also colourful, bright patterns that scream attention, but for some reason most of my clothes are black. Maybe I'm just poor. Or secretly shy. I had a straight fringe for the majority of my life and got rid of it some time after Dan and Phil did the same. Now, that is truly inspirational! I had a good time in high school. I'm a passionate learner who profoundly dislikes academia. I'm a leftist. A Witold Gombrowicz stan.

That's me, I'm a human baby and this is my birth on this forum.

Hope to have a good time here! :laptoprat:
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Hello and :welcome: from someone else who has trouble fitting their legs into spaces. Glad you joined the forum--I'm sure you will fit in here! :tu:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
Ablissa
pastel persona

I saw the title and had to come and say hi. I'm guessing you're from Poland, I am too, it's always nice to see a fellow Polish fan (and phanfic writer too! so am I.) :)
I'm sure you'll love this forum loads. Welcome!
lovestillaround
smol bean

Monika! Hello! Nice to see you here <3
Yes, I'm a polish rat :rat: and I love your fics, you're a legend! Also, seeing you posting fics in your second language was definitely an encouragement for me to even start thinking about writing in English, so thank you for being here. Never got around to tell you that but yeah, I'm really glad I stumbled upon your stories, they're great :happytears:
BlueSnoko
sofa crease

Hi!
Replying to join the Polish/slavic club! I am American born, but I have family in Poland and do visit.
Mówię i czytam po polsku, ale mam akcent i zapominam słowa i gramatyke. *shameface*

I'd be too scared to try to write stories in Polish. I have written poetry in Polish, but not fandom related.

M
The mauve ones are boys and the white ones are girls, and the blue ones are just little sillies who are not sure what they are. - J. M. Barrie