Dan & Phil Part 93: Fomosexual

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
parallel
phabergé
Pronouns: she/her

Happy new year!

Phil turns 40 this decade, by the way. I just had to share that because it's so hard to believe.
madzilla84
eclipse shirt

Happy new year! :ribena:

Indeed - and I was thinking earlier, Dan will be 30 next year. 30!!! :shock:

(I don’t know why their milestone birthdays give me more of a crisis than my own do, lol; I will also be 40 this decade)
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Phil’s got seven years yet and Dan’s still got a year to be 29. They’re not wrinkling up just yet ;)
CapriciousCrab
sad dimple

As someone who is already 40+, I promise you don't suddenly prune up on your 40th birthday :P
Susanisnotafish
flower crown

At risk of causing a war, I personally think Phil will be the hotter silver fox, just bc I’m not sure I’m a fan of gray curls. Feel free to express your own opinions.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
Mia
spork

Susanisnotafish wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:30 pm At risk of causing a war, I personally think Phil will be the hotter silver fox, just bc I’m not sure I’m a fan of gray curls. Feel free to express your own opinions.
This. 100%. Dan will also look good but Phil will definitely be such a hot silver fox. I think Dan just has that softer baby face and Phil has that defined and mature look.
flarequake
not an airport stalker

Having seen how good Michael Sheen looks with grey curls and a cute face, Dan might surprise us. I agree that Phil will look great, though.
Tornbetweenfandoms
glabella

People start talking about dnp being attractive, Response and thanks rate drops significantly...I spy my fellow lesbians!😂😂
sadgayclown.tumblr.com :lesbianheart:
Susanisnotafish
flower crown

flarequake wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:28 pm Having seen how good Michael Sheen looks with grey curls and a cute face, Dan might surprise us. I agree that Phil will look great, though.
Thank you for leading me to this pic! I hope deppy turn out resembling this as they age! I can’t believe they are 50 and 48! https://images.app.goo.gl/MduHKudgsA3pWBs87
flarequake
not an airport stalker

Hehe, always happy to spread the love. I’m on my third watch of Good Omens.
Susanisnotafish
flower crown

flarequake wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:42 pm Hehe, always happy to spread the love. I’m on my third watch of Good Omens.
I’m on the second episode! Started watching cause of that pic (and bc David Tennant). Thanks again!

Edited to add something deppy related: My daughter and I tried Phil’s hot chocolate and hated it. I am happy that it came with the outfits mug, although I’m sad it can’t go in the dishwasher. I thought I remembered Dan saying they made it so it could bc of his game of thrones cup disaster. On the subject of merch, I got my daughter the glitch hoodie and was surprised it was black. I thought when Phil modeled it it was navy. Good quality. Don’t love the Aquarius candle scent, but it looks good in my bathroom. I’m kind of broke now, so hoping no merch that interests me for a while!
madzilla84
eclipse shirt

I haven’t opened the hot choc yet - how do you make it, is it 1 part mix to one part cocoa? Is it already sweetened? Or do you just add milk and off you go?
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
Susanisnotafish
flower crown

madzilla84 wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:56 pm I haven’t opened the hot choc yet - how do you make it, is it 1 part mix to one part cocoa? Is it already sweetened? Or do you just add milk and off you go?
According to the package you just add milk. Although it’s not at all sweet, so maybe adding sugar would help. I expected chocolate sweetness with a hint of gingerbread, but unless I made it wrong, it was not sweet and overwhelmingly ginger spicy. Not what I expected from the creator of the notoriously sweet Phil cocktail.
CapriciousCrab
sad dimple

I made some tonight and added it to hot milk... it's lightly sweet but really spicy with very strong notes of pepper, cloves, and ginger. I like it but might use less of the mix next time. Or i might add a spoonful to my coffee in the morning, give it a bit of zing.
Susanisnotafish
flower crown

I have an idea for creating conversation while we wait for new content. This past year I compiled monthly playlists for every video made by or including deppy (meaning all January 1 videos for any year, etc) bc I wanted to watch something involving them every day and I didn’t want to burn out on my fav vids by only watching those. If anybody wants to watch their vids based on this daily playlist and discuss, I would love that! Should it be a separate thread? Also, please feel free to add anything I missed. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... IVWVg4pzkw
knq
lava lamp

I adore the weighted blanket. While I’m glad Dan doesn’t plan to pop up on social media every few months to sell new merch before disappearing again, I do want to give him props for a genuinely good merch idea and product. This thing is goddamn amazing.
madzilla84
eclipse shirt

They sold out before I could get one unfortunately but I have the regular one and it’s really lovely, so soft and such a nice big size. (I suppose it would have to be for such a tall guy lol)
blackbirddan.tumblr.com
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Because I have been incredibly lax about promoting it, we've decided to leave the IDB pop up shop open until the end of next week! Don't forget that half the money goes toward PhandomGives and half goes toward forum expense costs. When we close the shop, we'll post a report with proof of donation to PhandomGives. :)

You can find the shop link here, or click here to donate directly through Paypal!
hello9217
flower crown

Phil posted 4 ig filters on youtube stories all from 4 different locations. He is the definition of chaotic gay.
Scout
squish
Pronouns: She/Her

Has anyone else seen the twitter drama about Evan Edinger?
:lesbianflag:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Scout wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:58 pm Has anyone else seen the twitter drama about Evan Edinger?
I have but it honestly would shock me if he was talking about Dan and Phil. I watched the clip and nothing seemed to imply them. I don't think Evan would refer to them as friends at this point, it's very clear they're a couple, and he's bought Dan and Phil merch before so he'd certainly know their merch shop was the same shop for years. He's not that dense.
Scout
squish
Pronouns: She/Her

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:01 pm
Scout wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:58 pm Has anyone else seen the twitter drama about Evan Edinger?
I have but it honestly would shock me if he was talking about Dan and Phil. I watched the clip and nothing seemed to imply them. I don't think Evan would refer to them as friends at this point, it's very clear they're a couple, and he's bought Dan and Phil merch before so he'd certainly know their merch shop was the same shop for years. He's not that dense.
He had to tweet them and say that it wasn’t about Dan and Phil, people just love to hate on Evan :roll:
:lesbianflag:
pearshaped34
morning quiff

I haven't. Would anyone be so kind to fill me in so I can be nosy without actually having to look it up? ;)
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

pearshaped34 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:08 pm
I haven't. Would anyone be so kind to fill me in so I can be nosy without actually having to look it up? ;)
Then people assumed it was Dan and Phil and got outraged. But after Scout said he tweeted I went and looked and yep he already addressed it.
Did take time to throw some shade at phandom though!
noodlebum
flower crown

Some 2009 New Years Eve memories here :lol: :ribena: