Gaming Thread

bear
hobbit hair
Pronouns: she/her

In pokemon go, I'm at level 5, have 26 pokemon (just started) and team valor! What team are you guys?
sunday
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

bear wrote:In pokemon go, I'm at level 5, have 26 pokemon (just started) and team valor! What team are you guys?
Team Mystic!

I feel bad for Team Instinct they get so much shit but the memes are hilarious

Edit: I love the gif in your signature
eevee
emo goose

^ that gif is hilarious

Am i right to say that Team Mystic is leading, then Team Valor, then Instinct?

I'm team Mystic btw. I feel like I should get a phone case or something to show my pride.
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
bear
hobbit hair

eevee wrote:^ that gif is hilarious

Am i right to say that Team Mystic is leading, then Team Valor, then Instinct?

I'm team Mystic btw. I feel like I should get a phone case or something to show my pride.
I saw that gif earlier and it's sad but really true.
Leading in popularity? Then yes.
Team valor! I'm definitely getting some merch because Valor is the best.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Pokémon Go is so good, it's motivating me to get out of the house and get some exersice by walking. I usually only get out when it's absolutely necessary (yay depression and anxiety) so this a huge improvement in my life. I hope I'll eventually be able to motivate myself to get out more even without the app. I went on a little trip around my area tonight (it was too warm for me during the day) and it was so nice to walk around~ Also there were so many people at a nearby park because of a lure, it was really funny to see 30+ people walking around the same patch of grass with their eyes glued to their phones. :lol: One guy kept shouting about a Mr. Mime that was near but couldn't find, and then I snatched it instead~ A Magmar got away tho. :(

I'm now on Level 7 and currently have 29 Pokémon. I'm Team Mystic, but I'm not really doing gyms yet (there's one pretty much next to my house tho and several others in the neigborhood).
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
swofro
angel bean

bear wrote:In pokemon go, I'm at level 5, have 26 pokemon (just started) and team valor! What team are you guys?
I am team when-will-Niantic-lift-up-geo-block-in-my-country-and-launch-the-game-here. I really wanna go for Team Instinct because I love the Zapdos icon, so cool . But it is a bit disheartening that other people don't think so. Lol.
Love is forever
karlitatvphan
sofa crease
Pronouns: furry

MY phone is shit and pokemon go just went out in my country and I can't download it IM CRYING

Also not a big gamer but just as Dan I can say that one of the 5 things that I'm best than most people is playing Mario Kart (but on the WII) and beating people online like he does too, I would love to play with him to see who's better.

Also I'm a big Sims fan and I have played all the main Sims games but the one I still play is The Sims 3 Pets on the PS3, is kinda lame but I still enjoy it.

Also I loved playing Pump It Up! (aka the opposite version of the arrows of DDR) but I can't find somewhere to play it so instead I play Stepmania on my computer with the keyboard and I'm very good, not world records good but better than most and I still get better even now.

I love rhythm games, I have played and owned, (I actually own Just Dance 2015) most of the main Just Dance games, also a couple of Guitar Hero and Rock Band games (The Beatles, Green Day) and I own Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock and I love it, it has great tunes.

And I used to play all the MAME games, Tekken, Street Fighter, and that's pretty much it. I'm not a gamer but I love to play games, I actually never owned a console in my life (the Wii and PS3 are my brother's).
DryCereal
koi pond

Since it's trending on twitter; What's your #Fave7Games list?

(in no order)
Portal
FFX I feel like it SHOULD be FFVIII, but I fear the merciless slagging of the FFVII fanboys
Assassins Creed Revelations
Bioshock
LoZ Link's Awakening
Sonic 2
Kingdom Hearts
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
eevee
emo goose

Good Idea Ickle!
#Fave7Games

(in no order as well)
Portal (the original)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Pokemon Yellow
Bioshock (the original)
Kingdom Hearts (the original)
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Harvest Moon Another Wonderful Life
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
DryCereal
koi pond

Conker's BFD!!! Holy shit, I'd forgotten about that!!! :facepalm: I LOVE that game.
Lain
eclipse shirt

This would be a lot easier if it was #Fave7Games ...for each system. x_x

Final Fantasy VI
Silent Hill 1 & 2 (a genuine tie, I can't choose)
Corpse Party
Persona 3
Fatal Frame
Half-Life 2
Starcraft

Fuck that was hard.

(FFVIII has a special place in my heart, Ickle! It's a close second to VI)
DryCereal
koi pond

Lain wrote:This would be a lot easier if it was #Fave7Games ...for each system. x_x

(FFVIII has a special place in my heart, Ickle! It's a close second to VI)
Fave games from each series maybe! :D
I love FFVIII. First one I played, and I just... OK, I know it has it's issues, but that STORY! AND THE SOUNDTRACK is just... it's perfect.
I want a remake of that and IX. Screw FFVII.
majitzu
angel bean

Jut a general list

Pokemon
Ace Attorney
Zelda
Splatoon
Pikmin

Also team instinct in pokemon go, currently level 13. I'm so proud of our team leader. Spark is a cinnamon roll!
swofro
angel bean

#Fave7Games

Pokemon White
(the unfinished) Golden Sun series
Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Megaman Battle Network series
Ace Attorney: Miles Edgeworth
Summonnight: Swordscraft Story
Professor Layton series

And for the memories, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
Love is forever
eevee
emo goose

What are you guys currently playing/watching and why? I'm watching JackSepticEye play Spyro 3 because I've always wanted to play Spyro but never had a playstation! I used to go to a hair salon for kids with video games and play it there, but I couldn't retain a save file or anything. So far I'm really enjoying it and I wish I could play it myself! I mostly watch Let's Plays now though since I'm not very good at video games myself.

What should I watch next?
DryCereal
koi pond

Currently playing Portal, and Undertale. Not watching any play-throughs at the moment, cause I have a ridiculous amount of lengthy games to get through play enjoy myself. ;)

And FFXV comes out NEXT. MONTH. Holy sheet!!! :shock:
Lain
eclipse shirt

I'm slowly making my way through I Am Setsuna on the PS4 right now. It's a lovely JRPG.
IckleMissMayhem wrote: And FFXV comes out NEXT. MONTH. Holy sheet!!! :shock:
Can't waaaiit.
PolarFox
truth bomb

Lain wrote:I'm slowly making my way through I Am Setsuna on the PS4 right now. It's a lovely JRPG.
IckleMissMayhem wrote: And FFXV comes out NEXT. MONTH. Holy sheet!!! :shock:
Can't waaaiit.
I'm not gonna list my fave7games as it would probably be just portal and undertale + all the bioware made games

But I too am making my way through I Am Setsuna on my ps4 and I love it. I may be on slight hiatus from playing it as I'm viciously trying to bite my way through Dragon Age Inquisition which oh boy, is long for a completionist. (I'm totally loving it, but I somehow am romancing an apostate mage chracter which in DA games never ends well... sigh, there goes my heart)
And I also got some sweet bday funds, so I'll probably get some more games... Any recs? I know my brother is pressuring me to get Witcher 3
I am thinking about getting FFXV but am not sure?? It's hella expensive. Ehm. I'm saying that as if I didn't order very expensive special edition of Attack on titan ps4 game from england with horrific shipping price. Ehm.
Awww! You clicked on my signature!
DryCereal
koi pond

PolarFox wrote:Ehm. I'm saying that as if I didn't order very expensive special edition of Attack on titan ps4 game from england with horrific shipping price. Ehm.
PolarFox wrote:Attack on titan ps4 game

"..."

Aaaaaaaand immediately pre-ordered. I'm blaming you. :lol:
PolarFox
truth bomb

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
PolarFox wrote:Ehm. I'm saying that as if I didn't order very expensive special edition of Attack on titan ps4 game from england with horrific shipping price. Ehm.
PolarFox wrote:Attack on titan ps4 game

"..."

Aaaaaaaand immediately pre-ordered. I'm blaming you. :lol:
My mind process when I found out was exactly the same it has multiplayer, we can play together!
where did you get it? I got the Rice Digital treasure box edition (as I just had to have it because of the Armin costume and the soundtrack)
DryCereal
koi pond

I just bought it from game.co.uk Just the standard edition, as I have the deluxe ed. of FFXV to pay for next month...
But soundtrack? Ooooohhhhhhh....!!!! Hmmm. Maybe I should change my order.

You're a bloody terribru influence, you know that?! ;)
PolarFox
truth bomb

IckleMissMayhem wrote:I just bought it from game.co.uk Just the standard edition, as I have the deluxe ed. of FFXV to pay for next month...
But soundtrack? Ooooohhhhhhh....!!!! Hmmm. Maybe I should change my order.

You're a bloody terribru influence, you know that?! ;)
hehehe, if you get the treasure box, maybe get it from where I got it as it has additional art stuff and Mikasa costume xD
And I love you too I'm getting FFXV thanks to you after all
DryCereal
koi pond

ok, Thanks to my total and complete lack of willpower today PolarFox ;) my pre-order list looks like this:

Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom - Collector's Edition
BioShock: The Collection with Steelbook
Final Fantasy XV Deluxe Edition
South Park: The Fractured But Whole - Collector's Edition
Final Fantasy VII Remake (waiting for a certain release date and to see what goodies will be in the CE)
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
Kingdom Hearts III (Will be getting a snazzy CE version too. I'm Squenix trash. )
Mass Effect Andromeda

that high-pitched noise you can hear in the background? Ignore it,it's just my debit card wailing. On the plus side, I've got a metric fuck-ton of loyalty points on my Game account!
DryCereal
koi pond

Squenix WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!
PolarFox
truth bomb

IckleMissMayhem wrote:Image

Squenix WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!
:wahh: :wahh: :wahh: :wahh: