Charlieskies

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

Ticia wrote:
alittledizzy wrote:
sassyinamorata wrote:So after lurking on the internet for a while, I found a video..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWKWTrN4Jo its unlisted, but it was uploaded on a channel called RantTank, which I assume is an old shared channel between Tino (the blonde), Charlie, Stephen and others.
What I find interesting though is how "sucking off amazingphil" is mentioned at 2:06 .. Hmm. Maybe the local youtubers did favors for Phil in exchange for editing tips.
This video is so interesting. Do you think it was a jab at Dan?
Oh wow, that was out of line :shock: I personally interpret it as an indirect comment to Dan, but honestly this guy could be talking about Charlie himself as well.
Yeah that is what I couldn't decide, if it was a low blow at Dan or a low blow at Charlie.
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

alittledizzy wrote:
Ticia wrote:
alittledizzy wrote:
sassyinamorata wrote:So after lurking on the internet for a while, I found a video..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWKWTrN4Jo its unlisted, but it was uploaded on a channel called RantTank, which I assume is an old shared channel between Tino (the blonde), Charlie, Stephen and others.
What I find interesting though is how "sucking off amazingphil" is mentioned at 2:06 .. Hmm. Maybe the local youtubers did favors for Phil in exchange for editing tips.
This video is so interesting. Do you think it was a jab at Dan?
Oh wow, that was out of line :shock: I personally interpret it as an indirect comment to Dan, but honestly this guy could be talking about Charlie himself as well.
Yeah that is what I couldn't decide, if it was a low blow at Dan or a low blow at Charlie.
I assumed it was about Charlie at first because Tino was lovingly ''insulting'' Charlie about other things as well....but then again, it's possible Tino wouldn't go there because of Charlie possibly still being sensitive about his non-relationship with Phil. Hmm. It's an interesting video indeed.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
pearshaped34
morning quiff

Thats not it, though. On my quest of lurking I found a compilation video of Charlie by a fan. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYRx_pYBE8w
It doesn't have a lot of views and its a a very cute video in my opinion, (although a bit cringey at times) and it really shows Charlie's reserved cute side, like viewing him as a person instead of a bitter guy on the internet who thirsts for attention on twitter.
Well I can't pretend that comment didn't make me super uncomfortable. :? :(

I will say though if Phil was some creepy guy exchanging sexual favours for helping people gain youtube popularity it seems odd nobody who knew him back then seems to have a bad word to say about him.
Even Charlie who for a time would throw shade at Dan left, right and centre pretty much only ever said nice things about Phil. Everyone who knows him seems to think his a lovely guy.

Maybe it was less about Phil and more about shading Dan who I do think back in the day Charlie (and maybe other people in the YT community) thought was using Phil to get big on YT.
Which is a theory that doesn't hold a lot of weight 7 years later when Dan (who has far surpassed Phil in subscribers and video view counts) still chooses to do everything with Phil. If Phil was a means to an end Dan really could have ditched him/put distance between them/moved out along time ago and while it might have been a knock to his YT career it certainly wouldn't have killed it. He hasn't because he is IMO where he wants to be.
Whether you think there's is a romantic thing or a friendship thing no one can convince me it isn't a real thing.

Also for anyone clicking on the Charlie fan video that was made by the delightful human behind that whole blackmailing Dan thing on twitter. Just thought I'd mention that because I know I wouldn't have given it my view if I knew that before clicking on it. (At least I think that's her if I'm wrong please correct me!)
sassyinamorata
banned

pearshaped34 wrote:
Thats not it, though. On my quest of lurking I found a compilation video of Charlie by a fan. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYRx_pYBE8w
It doesn't have a lot of views and its a a very cute video in my opinion, (although a bit cringey at times) and it really shows Charlie's reserved cute side, like viewing him as a person instead of a bitter guy on the internet who thirsts for attention on twitter.

I will say though if Phil was some creepy guy exchanging sexual favours for helping people gain youtube popularity it seems odd nobody who knew him back then seems to have a bad word to say about him.
Even Charlie who for a time would throw shade at Dan left, right and centre pretty much only ever said nice things about Phil. Everyone who knows him seems to think his a lovely guy.

Maybe it was less about Phil and more about shading Dan who I do think back in the day Charlie (and maybe other people in the YT community) thought was using Phil to get big on YT.
Which is a theory that doesn't hold a lot of weight 7 years later when Dan (who has far surpassed Phil in subscribers and video view counts) still chooses to do everything with Phil. If Phil was a means to an end Dan really could have ditched him/put distance between them/moved out along time ago and while it might have been a knock to his YT career it certainly wouldn't have killed it. He hasn't because he is IMO where he wants to be.
Whether you think there's is a romantic thing or a friendship thing no one can convince me it isn't a real thing.

Also for anyone clicking on the Charlie fan video that was made by the delightful human behind that whole blackmailing Dan thing on twitter. Just thought I'd mention that because I know I wouldn't have given it my view if I knew that before clicking on it. (At least I think that's her if I'm wrong please correct me!)
Ahh! I meant to say that as a joke, I didn't mean for it to make you uncomfortable! :(
And about the person who blackmailed Dan, I had no idea at first, but then I looked at her twitter videos and her voice matches up with her youtube videos, so it probably is. Yikes. :?
pearshaped34
morning quiff

I meant the "sucking off amazingphil" comment in the video made me uncomfortable rather then anything you said in your post sassyinamorata.

And having watched it again I think it was definitely a dig at Charlie rather then being about Dan.
kusunoki masashige
butt chair

pearshaped34 wrote:

That's just mrtino/Theo's style of humour I think. Like you said, neither Charlie nor anyone else had something negative to say about Phil other than him ignoring collab requests or something like that.
And Theo and Dan were pretty friendly on twitter back then, Dan actually helped him with the competition mentioned in the video and Theo apparently tried to get Phil to help him as well or was at least thinking about it. Didn't offer to suck him off though...
So, it doesn't look like they really had a problem with Dan, but I guess they might still have been thinking that he was sucking up to Phil (in whichever way) in order to gain popularity on youtube.
bluewho
truth bomb

akui wrote:How can we know if Charlie isn't dinofvyou1?
Now that would be a plot twist...

'I can say that about Charlie cause...[insults]...[imitating fangirl's voice] ''Oh well he helped you win the competition''... I don't, I don't think, I don't care, you know, I could've gone and sucked off AmazingPhil and he would've helped me out, you know I could have I could have.'

It's possible this comment had nothing to do with Charlie or Dan. He is talking about reasons he can 'say whatever he wants' about Charlie. He could be just saying that one reason he can insult Charlie is that it doesn't matter if Charlie gets upset and stops helping him with things because he could have won the competition even without Charlie's help by 'sucking off AmazingPhil'. This could be him articulating his options as he sees them, thinking aloud that he could get by without Charlie's help. Teoh could just think that he could get Phil's help by sucking him off because Teoh thinks himself attractive, and knows Phil is bisexual. This doesn't necessarily mean that Teoh's perception is particularly accurate or that Teoh's perception is based on knowledge that Charlie or Dan have done this.
basically he just comes across arrogant to me so he could just think 'yeah I could get with Phil because I could get with anyone' - but he may not be right to think this, and this thought could have nothing to do with Dan or Charlie.
sorry if this doesn't make sense
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

bluewho, you could be right. I don't recall getting the impression that Teoh and Phil were particularly close so it still feels like at least somewhat of an insult slung at Phil (for helping people who suck him off) or indirectly at anyone 'who sucks Phil' off for help. Maybe Teoh lusted after Phil at one - along with, it seems, everyone else in the youtube community at that time.
bluewho
truth bomb

alittledizzy wrote:bluewho, you could be right. I don't recall getting the impression that Teoh and Phil were particularly close so it still feels like at least somewhat of an insult slung at Phil (for helping people who suck him off) or indirectly at anyone 'who sucks Phil' off for help. Maybe Teoh lusted after Phil at one - along with, it seems, everyone else in the youtube community at that time.
Yes, it could definitely be an insult aimed at Phil. If it's an indirect insult to anyone maybe it's aimed at Charlie because the subject of the video is insulting Charlie and then at the end there is some remark about how Charlie isn't 'the spokesperson for what's good and bad'.

Or it could be just a throw away joke comment that didn't mean anything. It could be just the style of humour of that whole channel since Teoh is also insulted in similar pretty uncomfortable terms at 0:13 and 0:34, implying he 'sucks off' Charlieskies :

Who knows
pearshaped34 wrote:Also for anyone clicking on the Charlie fan video that was made by the delightful human behind that whole blackmailing Dan thing on twitter. Just thought I'd mention that because I know I wouldn't have given it my view if I knew that before clicking on it. (At least I think that's her if I'm wrong please correct me!)
Ew, I wish I'd read this before clicking :?
hola
crusty sponge

tino also joked with dan about something to do tun and ended with dan saying "exorcise the hetro out of me" on daily booth. I used to have the screenshot, and it was posted in the main thread a while back.

Its interesting because tino is an editor for the TenEighty mag/website and they published a story about a big gay?? ytber who had never declared their relationship/sexuality status or online or something and they and their partner had been together for 5 yrs (from last yr)

I could mean nothing but I know there was speculation about it last year
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

hola wrote:tino also joked with dan about something to do tun and ended with dan saying "exorcise the hetro out of me" on daily booth. I used to have the screenshot, and it was posted in the main thread a while back.

Its interesting because tino is an editor for the TenEighty mag/website and they published a story about a big gay?? ytber who had never declared their relationship/sexuality status or online or something and they and their partner had been together for 5 yrs (from last yr)

I could mean nothing but I know there was speculation about it last year
That person has already been confirmed to be jimmy0010.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

hola wrote:tino also joked with dan about something to do tun and ended with dan saying "exorcise the hetro out of me" on daily booth. I used to have the screenshot, and it was posted in the main thread a while back.
Yeah, that's the same one where Teoh calls Dan "bi boy" - hah.

fringechecks
banned
Pronouns: xer/xem

pearshaped34 wrote:Also for anyone clicking on the Charlie fan video that was made by the delightful human behind that whole blackmailing Dan thing on twitter. Just thought I'd mention that because I know I wouldn't have given it my view if I knew that before clicking on it. (At least I think that's her if I'm wrong please correct me!)
Ew, I wish I'd read this before clicking :?[/quote]

Just thought I'd put my two pence in here, I was not the one sending the emails to Dan. I sent two emails to Dan I admit, which I quickly deleted once I realised I was out of order for doing so.

In fact, the person who sent Dan MULTIPLE emails (not blackmailing him, she was trying to talk to Dan about how her friend had been struggling with mental health issues and had been emailing him for 4 years, in which she got no reply) got her email BLOCKED by Dan after multiple attempts to contact him, in which his manager of his email sent her links to sites to help with mental health, and offered to pass on any emails to Dan.

I wish that people would ask us about the things we post, instead of making false assumptions due to screenshots and jokes taken out of context.

I don't really see how me being the creator of the charlieskies compilation video(s) changes things. Yes I have done bad things in the past but due to things I found out and the whole charlieskies hacking incident, I am now somewhat connected to Dan and Phil in more than just a fan relationship.

And I respect them now that I know more (which I should've done anyway, but now I am fully honest about respecting them and their past).

used to go by the dreaded username 'wolfgutscharlie'
fringechecks
banned

Also if anyone wanted to know, Charlieskies (or Charlie Casey) spoke to me a couple of months ago. But he's okay, his friend posted a picture of him playing Pokemon Go haha.

pearshaped34
morning quiff

I'm just going to leave this here.
fringechecks
banned

isn't that from like 2010? lol
DryCereal
koi pond

wolfgutscharlie wrote:isn't that from like 2010? lol
Fitting, for the Charlie thread then...
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
fringechecks
banned

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
wolfgutscharlie wrote:isn't that from like 2010? lol
Fitting, for the Charlie thread then...
gg, but the last time he was active was a couple of weeks ago so..?
Cora
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: She/Her/Ugh

fringechecks
banned

cora808 wrote:Image

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Has this just turned into a gif-off now?

(Just keeping it topical.)
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

fringechecks
banned

Ticia wrote:Image

am i allowed to put this or is this too offensive? *shrugs*
jesp
why bother

wolfgutscharlie wrote:

am i allowed to put this or is this too offensive? *shrugs*
Moderating

It is offensive, and I would expect everyone posting here to know better. Take a look at our rules, and don't do this again.
fringechecks
banned

oops? :)