steven universe thread

jhamba
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her

Anyone watching steven universe? It's my newest obsession, and it's such a good show! I love how inclusive it is, and how it deals with some really great psychological themes. And, the mytharc is proving to be great!

The only complaint I have is how it has such long hiatuses, and they don't seem to have a preset schedule for them.
Just trying to spread the Dangirl agenda
Kurapika
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Stwven Universe Thread*
God dammit jhamba, follow the pattern.

BUT YES OMG I LOVE STEVEN UNIVERSE
The story is so good and the characters are so good and the soundtrack is so good!!!
I'm a little bit in love with Peridot.
the candlelight by the crescent moon
jhamba
procrastinator

Kurapika wrote:Stwven Universe Thread*
God dammit jhamba, follow the pattern.
ugh, okay, mum.

Peridot is cute. idk, though, I think she's slightly too bratty to like rn. But, I like how they're developing her character. It's very realistic.

Onion is one of my favourite side characters.
Just trying to spread the Dangirl agenda
deerly
glabella
Pronouns: they/them

Omg this show is so good! I can't stop admiring creators' attention to details. Every little piece has its meaning slowly revealing. Wow.

I ship Peridot and Amethyst so hard. Peridot's character developing is one of the best things in the whole show.
And I really-really hope we'd see more about Lapis, she's my fave
phamnotof wrote:I like my reserved, nerdy awkward weirdos who electroshock their balls in the privacy of their own bedroom with proper safe words and some bloody decorum.
Trippy
smol bean

I love Steven Universe soo much.

Ruby and Sapphire's relationship makes me so happy I could cry, same with Steven and Connie's. The episode where they fuse for the first time made me so ridiculously happy.

It took several episodes before I actually got into the show, but now I couldn't imagine not loving the characters as much as I do.

Basically, the show makes me a mess of feels and tears.
fancy_nancy
phabergé

Has anyone watched the new episodes??? I am dead omg I loved them!! I was maybe expecting something else after waiting since january for this but they were still really good.
that fight between Malachite and Alexandrite was awesome, and, my love, Lapis is finally safe Only bad thing I can say is that I expected something much more exciting to happen with the cluster and that part was so boring, yeah Peridot saying she cares about steven and the gems was cute but they just bubbled the cluster?? WFT?? I wanted a fight :cry:
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

ok so i know it's been ages since anyone has posted in this topic but i was hoping some people here were caught up and everything? i'm so looking forward to the new hour long episode thing on the 29th this month. so so so much is going on, and i'm really starting to like lars more now. he's growing more as a character, at least in my opinion.
:transheart:
fancy_nancy
phabergé

Someone want to talk about the last few episodes? pls none of my irl friends watch steven :lol: I just watched the new episodes and asdbhjgjhasj yeah that's how I'm feeling right now, I'm dead. Hmu here oooor maybe tumblr? (@universequartzz)
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

its ok im also screaming from what we learned omg
:transheart: