Your favourite Dan and Phil/phandom conspiracy theory?

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert
Pronouns: she/her

Conspiracy Theory: Phil has a tiny star tattoo under his left nipple.

In this radio show clip, Deppy discuss whether or not they are tattoo people, and Phil jokingly suggests the idea of getting a tiny star tattooed under his nipple, to which Dan reacts with disgust:

But notice at 00:16 how Dan says, "Euh, you're pointing to it!" Strange choice of words if the tattoo doesn't exist.

And when's the last time we saw a picture of Phil's bare chest? Definitely sometime before 16 June 2013, the date of this radio show.
busy being happy~
Rigby
lady door

RiriPandaHeart2 wrote:http://gamergurlz15.tumblr.com/post/148 ... ot-but-its

Just dropping by to share my fave fake phandom conspiracy.

It's my fave cause if it were real, it's equal parts oh-my-god-this-is-sweet and oh-my-god-how-did-people-get-this emotions both coursing through me and I would have been a very torn yet very happy little
Why did no one comment on this? It sounds fake, but the freckles bit is intriguing :?
eevee
emo goose

Rigby wrote:Why did no one comment on this? It sounds fake, but the freckles bit is intriguing :?
Their skin tones are way too matchy matchy, and i really doubt dan would post something like that on facebook, not to mention it doesnt even sound like something he would type, and who has him on facebook that is gonna leak something like that to the internet, when was that supposedly posted bc the foursome doesnt hang out anymore, just so many holes in this post lol
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
majitzu
angel bean

oqua wrote:Conspiracy Theory: Phil has a tiny star tattoo under his left nipple.

In this radio show clip, Deppy discuss whether or not they are tattoo people, and Phil jokingly suggests the idea of getting a tiny star tattooed under his nipple, to which Dan reacts with disgust:

But notice at 00:16 how Dan says, "Euh, you're pointing to it!" Strange choice of words if the tattoo doesn't exist.

And when's the last time we saw a picture of Phil's bare chest? Definitely sometime before 16 June 2013, the date of this radio show.
when was the last time we saw Phil's chest hair
RiriPandaHeart2
phabergé

Rigby wrote: Why did no one comment on this? It sounds fake, but the freckles bit is intriguing :?
Even if I posted this here, I don't think it's real. It was just something cute if it were real. I just found it randomly on Tumblr and even the girl who posted the thing itself thinks it's not real. That's why I raised the topic here in Phandom thread. :?

But if it were real, it's so sweet, right? ;)
P: What are you doing?

D: I'm feeding it to you.

P: Why is it so slow?
hmm
drama llama

favourite theory in regards to lubegate/cherry stuff
durex has sponsored dan and phil to market a line of lube to teenagers for years
daphenaxa
blobfish

hmm wrote:favourite theory in regards to lubegate/cherry stuff
durex has sponsored dan and phil to market a line of lube to teenagers for years
lol it's genius! and it worked for me since i bought the cherry lube!
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
NarrysCanary
janice from the shop

hmm wrote:favourite theory in regards to lubegate/cherry stuff
This made me laugh in class . I love that this theory is your first post as well. And to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if it was true :lol:
:biheart:
vincentian
hobbit hair

oqua wrote:Conspiracy Theory: Phil has a tiny star tattoo under his left nipple.

Haha this is an amazing theory! He got the tattoo to match Dan's third nipple so they are exactly like twins.

Re: busgate
Phil actually made Dan sleep in a bunk for the 2 months of the USA tour. Dan, all sad and alone, hooked up with a crew member.
Now Deppy are moving apart, Phil is going into independent filmmaking, Dan's moving to LA.
Dan's threatening to take the golden headphones award. Who knew it will all go down with the bunk bed. Finita.
dans left hand
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

number 4, imo says

"get to have 1 date a month"

just what my eyes see
human
dan hand trash

^ ... Dan LESTER??!
RiriPandaHeart2
phabergé

dans left hand wrote:Image
Sorry for being a noob, but where is this "The Rules" from? I swear I've seen this before but that was during my binge watching/researching when I just got into them and I honestly cannot remember where I encountered this. :( :?
P: What are you doing?

D: I'm feeding it to you.

P: Why is it so slow?
manicpixiedreamgirl
smol bean

RiriPandaHeart2 wrote:
Sorry for being a noob, but where is this "The Rules" from? I swear I've seen this before but that was during my binge watching/researching when I just got into them and I honestly cannot remember where I encountered this. :( :?
I second this. When did this get made? How do we know about it?
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
iggy
phillion/danosaur <//3

manicpixiedreamgirl wrote:
RiriPandaHeart2 wrote:
i've seen it before in a compilation video of dan playing piano; this sign is propped up on his keyboard
taetaewl
glabella

Here are more pictures
jesp
why bother

manicpixiedreamgirl wrote:
RiriPandaHeart2 wrote:Sorry for being a noob, but where is this "The Rules" from? I swear I've seen this before but that was during my binge watching/researching when I just got into them and I honestly cannot remember where I encountered this. :( :?
You should start here.
mio
#relatable

My new conspiracy theory is that they broke the bus during the tour in some embarrasing way and the rental company made them film the bustour as an advert and blackmailed them into showing it to us as many times as possible.
#SPON
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
MoonPride
moon room

I have loved reading this thread.

Time to go and look at a few things now lol
Moonbeamsonthepath
living flop
Pronouns: she

It's probably not true, but I've always secretly thought that Martyn played Dil in tatinof
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

Dan is secretly and exhibitionist.

Proof 1:

Starts 1:22
Proof 2:
And you all thought he was a furry, tsk! (or he can be both tbh)

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

MoonPride
moon room

Moonbeamsonthepath wrote:It's probably not true, but I've always secretly thought that Martyn played Dil in tatinof
Me too! But at the Bonca awards I don't even recall him leaving his seat when they was performing.
bluebox-away
woodland creature

MoonPride wrote:
Moonbeamsonthepath wrote:It's probably not true, but I've always secretly thought that Martyn played Dil in tatinof
Me too! But at the Bonca awards I don't even recall him leaving his seat when they was performing.
I think it's confirmed that it's not Martyn cause he's usually setting up merch at that point, and for a few days in the US tour he went back to the UK. Also, this week he was in the audience at the BONCAs :) I kinda like the theory that it could be their director?
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
Moonbeamsonthepath
living flop
Pronouns: she

bluebox-away wrote:
MoonPride wrote:
I think it's confirmed that it's not Martyn cause he's usually setting up merch at that point, and for a few days in the US tour he went back to the UK. Also, this week he was in the audience at the BONCAs :) I kinda like the theory that it could be their director?
Oh nooo. Dil appearing at the BONCAS was what confirmed it for me, but if people saw him in the audience, well, there goes that theory Yeah, it could be their director!
victorycafe
squish

My latest theory is that they want to buy a house together but know that doing so would pretty much be tantamount to them coming out, hence the gradual gayification of their content.

There's barely anything to support it, but it sort of makes sense to me given the #danneedsstorage / moving references coupled with the fact that they seem to be slowly getting closer to a 'glass closet' sort of situation. So maybe they're hoping that by the time they make any sort of house announcement, it won't cause a huge "omg they're together" shitstorm because it'll be obvious at that point. It'll still cause a shitstorm though obv

It's not as easy to keep up the (already sorta flimsy) "pals who room together" thing if you're actually making an investment in property together. Just a thought
lilMango
morning quiff

victorycafe wrote:My latest theory is that they want to buy a house together but know that doing so would pretty much be tantamount to them coming out, hence the gradual gayification of their content.

There's barely anything to support it, but it sort of makes sense to me given the #danneedsstorage / moving references coupled with the fact that they seem to be slowly getting closer to a 'glass closet' sort of situation. So maybe they're hoping that by the time they make any sort of house announcement, it won't cause a huge "omg they're together" shitstorm because it'll be obvious at that point. It'll still cause a shitstorm though obv

It's not as easy to keep up the (already sorta flimsy) "pals who room together" thing if you're actually making an investment in property together. Just a thought
I 100% agree with you, and I'm so excited to see what they'll do in 2017, because... I sense that they want to move out. I just wonder how they'll do it, and I wonder if they're already looking.
I also like the idea that they'll keep their apartment as a set so that they can stay in the closet but I know that's a stretch LMAO
Phil Lester wrote:"I'll rub myself in a mango before I eat a mango."
"Make no judgements where you have no compassion." -Anne McCaffrey