Adrian Bliss

vortexofphan
drama llama

bee wrote:It's almost the end :o :sobs: Will they have made it to Vidcon and/or Disneyland, will Adrian and Greg be okay?
It will be a sad end, cause I he seems to go quite a while between series, (of course it's a lot of planning and writing) I've certainly enjoyed the month.

Will Greg speak?! That is the important question.
bee
phabergé

vortexofphan wrote:
bee wrote:It's almost the end :o :sobs: Will they have made it to Vidcon and/or Disneyland, will Adrian and Greg be okay?
It will be a sad end, cause I he seems to go quite a while between series, (of course it's a lot of planning and writing) I've certainly enjoyed the month.

Will Greg speak?! That is the important question.
I hope he screams in Adrian's face and Adrian realises he doens't need Youtube and they ride off into the sunset, maybe
fkatwigs
tol bean
Pronouns: she/her

WOW that finale was amazing! I even cried a bit :lol:

Really loved this series, I really enjoy things that satirise the whole strange youtuber concept especially having been an avid youtube watcher from such a young and for so long.

Adrian as a filmmaker has such a talent at creating story lines and characters that you get so emotionally invested in
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

Such a great story teller, there are times he made is so cringey I can't bear to watch.
000dia000
emo goose

I'm so sad it's over :sobs: we probably won't hear from them again until the next time they try a project like this
:cactus:
catch
phillion/danosaur <//3

Ah this series has been my favourite thing on Youtube right now! Ending made me unexpectedly emotional this time around too, like seeing the smile on Greg's face and all feels right in the world

Also satisfying how all the little details and references were tied together in the end, the cameos for example. (Especially enjoyed TomSka's, since Last Week is the only other vlogging I follow and it sort of feels like you're low-key in on a special joke. I'm easily entertained.) It's like sometimes you watch people's vlogs to a shameful extent because of certain other's possible appearance, and then there are actually times when you're just happily surprised.. wow, haven't felt that in a long time. Who knew satire could get this real.

I wonder what Adrian will do next. Does anyone have any ideas, or wishes?
kusunoki masashige
butt chair

I love Adrian (+Greg), he's obviously really talented and funny.

And vlune was fun and stuff, but I thought the point of the whole project was to be a satire of a daily vlogger, pretending to be an actual vlogging channel, wasn't it? Some episodes still felt like that, but with others I got the impression of a third person point of view a bit too much…and I know you can't quite circumnavigate this when you want a certain story to be told and want the vids to look cinematographically pleasing. But for me, it kind of took away quite a bit from the illusion of watching "Adrian, daily vlogger" and felt more like watching just some show about a pretty dense daily vlogger-character and his adorable sidekick. Still very entertaining, and I loved seeing more of Greg, but because of these inconsistencies I kind of enjoyed vlogvember more.
bee
phabergé

kusunoki masashige wrote: And vlune was fun and stuff, but I thought the point of the whole project was to be a satire of a daily vlogger, pretending to be an actual vlogging channel, wasn't it? Some episodes still felt like that, but with others I got the impression of a third person point of view a bit too much…and I know you can't quite circumnavigate this when you want a certain story to be told and want the vids to look cinematographically pleasing. But for me, it kind of took away quite a bit from the illusion of watching "Adrian, daily vlogger" and felt more like watching just some show about a pretty dense daily vlogger-character and his adorable sidekick. Still very entertaining, and I loved seeing more of Greg, but because of these inconsistencies I kind of enjoyed vlogvember more.
Yes when that happened that pulled me out of the story especially when it switched mid-video and I didn't get why. I liked the last episode but I didn't love it like I did the one of Vlogvember, also because it's like.. has Adrian now REALLY learned? And what has he learned? Didn't he learn that last time too? What would have been cool but maybe not fitting with what he wanted to do, was some character development for Greg. Like, make Adrian learn Greg something.

I liked what he wanted to show with Greg and his silence. And him ending up OF COURSE not having showed up to his media circus at Vidcon.
Also liked: Beth. And feeling sorry for her. She could have been even more deranged for me, haha. Make her scary.

I did really really like Vlune still but for me he didn't have to go out with a bang or anything, like with Vlogvember. And it was almost like everyone was now expecting that?

I think he has more ideas and a lot of talent and I'm really interested to see what he's going to do next.
tymyky
glabella

I don't know or watch Adrian but I enjoy Tomska's Last week series in the episode uploded last week he doesn't have a nice word to say about Adrian. Maybe you guys know why he has such strong opinions about him. It starts at 22:50.
felucca
truth bomb

^ Tomska really likes Adrian, that's just him showing his affection by being a sarcy twat.
(Everything Tomska says in that last week episode is completely true - but he's criticising the character Adrian is playing, not Adrian himself. Adrian parodies vapid, shallow, meaningless vloggers and it is painfully obvious that no one around him respects him or likes him, haha, but really it's all an act and part of a bigger narrative told by the real Adrian. Tomska's playing along with the joke.)

I'm still stuck on episode 13 or something, the episodes are so LONG this time around, but from the sound of you guys it's worth continuing?
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

:dh:
catch
phillion/danosaur <//3

Aw, hadn't seen Tom's tweets. tymyky if you want to see his appearance in Vlune it's at 5:06
tymyky
glabella

Thanks felucca and catch, it all makes sense now. I don't follow Tomska on twitter so I had no idea he actually likes him and could be sarcastic in that video.
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

Never actually watched any of his videos but everyone is talking about them so I might do it!
tymyky wrote:Thanks felucca and catch, it all makes sense now. I don't follow Tomska on twitter so I had no idea he actually likes him and could be sarcastic in that video.
Tom talked about this in his last "last week". He was being sarcastic and was meant to be mean about Adrian. It was all part of the "vlune" story

From 13:30 onwards
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
bee
phabergé

mio
#relatable

After Adrian got the Bonca for best series I finally started watching his vlogs, and they are hilarious. After a few episodes of vlogvember I'm already hooked and my stomach hurts from laughing so hard.

Glad he won the award!
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
bee
phabergé

mio wrote:After Adrian got the Bonca for best series I finally started watching his vlogs, and they are hilarious. After a few episodes of vlogvember I'm already hooked and my stomach hurts from laughing so hard.

Glad he won the award!
oh man I wish I could still watch it for the first time, enjoy!
mio
#relatable

had to pause my vlogvember binge ("leave a comment in the description" still gets me every time help) to check out his acceptence speech and the shade is too good

~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

!!!!!!

obsessivelymoody
emo goose

rizzo wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:59 am !!!!!!

honestly, dan and phil whom? i only stan adrian bliss. seriously though, this video was really, really great (as usual lol). i feel like it's a great way to wrap up the year and start something new (and of course it's hilarious and pretty to watch). tbh i'm so excited for what's in store next year. i've really been missing his content.

also i had no idea there was a thread for him on here, so that was cool to find today haha.
000dia000
emo goose

rizzo wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:59 am !!!!!!

I see an improvement in the directing and the two Adrians actually sync up instead of overlapping...? :sherlock: who is this new "Adrian"? What is he planning? Is he still sponsored by HG Oven, Grill & Barbecue Cleaner? I wonder if he still keeps on believing, that he can make all the things, while still having fun during the day :wahh:
also greg :love1:
:cactus: