Dan and Phil Fashion

A place to compile and archive information for reference/analysis.
lishachi
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: she/her

curious to know.. has anyone ever bought any of the clothes that they wear? there's a few things i've looked at that I really like (mostly dan clothes because im more of a black/dark colours kind of person)

also that shirt looked good! thanks for finding it
(this thread is my favourite. i love looking at their style and love seeing everyone discuss it. can they buy more things now so we can find them and discuss them?? ;) )
:biflag: :blackheart:
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

bluebox-away wrote: Absolutely loved this shirt so thanks rizzo for finding it! Minor correction though, it's listed on UK Asos as £69 so a little cheaper than you said. :)
Today I learned ASOS up-charges the US.
Rude.

:lol:
lishachi wrote:curious to know.. has anyone ever bought any of the clothes that they wear? there's a few things i've looked at that I really like (mostly dan clothes because im more of a black/dark colours kind of person)

(this thread is my favourite. i love looking at their style and love seeing everyone discuss it. can they buy more things now so we can find them and discuss them?? ;) )
I bought Phil's Christmas t-shirt shamelessly. I'd love to own some of Dan's stuff, but most of the stuff he owns that I'd want is beyond what I'm willing to spend. :( Gimme dat Givenchy backpack.

Agree with them needing to buy more things. I genuinely enjoy going on the hunt for them! Which reminds me.... anyone have any leads on Dan's new white sneakers? I thought they were Givenchy urban high-tops, but nope.
hiddenwombat
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

lishachi wrote:curious to know.. has anyone ever bought any of the clothes that they wear? there's a few things i've looked at that I really like (mostly dan clothes because im more of a black/dark colours kind of person)

i bought phil's ice cream shirt and am currently tossing up between the long or short sleeve version of dan's sweater thing

but other than that dan's clothes are too expensive/hard to find coz he wears them for 10 years and i don't want to look like a walking topman ad so thats a no to the majority of phil's clothes
lishachi
eclipse shirt

idk why but i'm seeing all these ripped/distressed clothes and i'm silently wishing maybe dan or phil would wear them.
just like

please

i just

i'm done now. i get too excited over this sort of stuff. (also i like this kinda style so im biased ok and i may be missing the punk edits slightlyyyyy im sorry)
lishachi
eclipse shirt

hiddenwombat wrote:

i bought phil's ice cream shirt and am currently tossing up between the long or short sleeve version of dan's sweater thing

but other than that dan's clothes are too expensive/hard to find coz he wears them for 10 years and i don't want to look like a walking topman ad so thats a no to the majority of phil's clothes
i love his sweater!! it's quite expensive but when i saw it i was like :shock: need. phils stuff is much more affordable and do like some of his stuff so i may have to have a little look around again at what he's bought :D (totally not got a problem with buying more than i need nope nu uh)
ocelot
phillion/danosaur <//3

I just found Phil's new shoes and he didn't lie, they aren't expensive, but at least they aren't from topman. :thumb:

http://www.asos.com/asos/asos-smart-loa ... idcolumn=3

Tbh I'm just waiting for Dan turning up in something that costs 10 times more.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Jesp wrote:Does anyone know where the jumper Phil wore in his baby videos video is from?
Saw your post in the main thread! So, in what is likely the latest response on this forum, here ya go:

Sold out on Phil's second fave shopping destination: ASOS.

lishachi
eclipse shirt

rizzo wrote:
Jesp wrote:Does anyone know where the jumper Phil wore in his baby videos video is from?
Saw your post in the main thread! So, in what is likely the latest response on this forum, here ya go:

thank you!!!!!! christ i swear i spent so long looking. out of stock but happy you found it, thanks
lishachi
eclipse shirt

just a general question, i'm not sure if it's relevant here so forgive me, i was talking with friends about if they wear mens clothing and they said they do, does anyone here really like wearing mens stuff? like jumpers and shirts, i just think theyre more comfortable and fit nicer. my mother thinks its weird, i think 'damn i feel really comfy today' thats why im always looking out to see what deppy wear cus they usually wear really nice stuff. just general question really, i do find sometimes that womens clothes are a bit meh, and mens clothes have much nicer, simpler designs. eh, idk, just a random question lol
backin09
living flop

lishachi wrote:just a general question, i'm not sure if it's relevant here so forgive me, i was talking with friends about if they wear mens clothing and they said they do, does anyone here really like wearing mens stuff? like jumpers and shirts, i just think theyre more comfortable and fit nicer. my mother thinks its weird, i think 'damn i feel really comfy today' thats why im always looking out to see what deppy wear cus they usually wear really nice stuff. just general question really, i do find sometimes that womens clothes are a bit meh, and mens clothes have much nicer, simpler designs. eh, idk, just a random question lol
Hi! First of all, i don't think it's weird at all, at the end of the day it's just a piece of fabric anyway. I wear a lot of "men's clothing", especially hoodies and sweatshirts, just because I like how they look on me, and I prefer their designs :platonic:
without the internet, we never would have met
jesp
why bother

rizzo wrote:

Thank you very much for finding it.
jesp
why bother

Jesp wrote:
rizzo wrote:

Thank you very much for finding it.
Also, if anyone ever finds this jumper for sale anywhere, or even one close to it, please let me know.
susan2
rainbow nerd

Red And Black Metallic Leopard Print Jumper - £35 from Topman -
http://www.topman.com/en/tmuk/product/c ... bi=0&ps=20

So pretty
lurker
janice from the shop
Pronouns: they/them

oqua wrote:I posted this in the main thread but perhaps this would be a better place. Basically I have a question about a couple of Phil's shirts. Does anyone know what either of these two shirts depict? Are they character from something? Album covers? Random meaningless images? I've been curious for a long time haha.
i didn't see anyone reply to this so i hope it's okay to reply to such an old question: i have zero idea what the first picture you posted was, but i'm pretty sure this one is a random portrait of a victorian family with (probably) the mother dressed up as furniture (and eyes edited in to make it look like a ghost). if i remember correctly, these photos were a Thing on tumblr some time back. you can find photos like these by googling "hidden mothers in victorian portraits" or something along the lines, look here for example. also, dan pull up your pants.
thank's you were great
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

heyheyhey it's your nerdy fashion-finder here with phil's latest jumper acquisition:

It's an ASOS Sweater with Zebra Design and Metallic Yarn!

Per bluebox-away's theory in the chat.... a Christmas gift from Dan? .....
bluebox-away
woodland creature

De-lurking to post Phil's new jumper, may have spent 20 minutes procrastinating my uni work looking for this.. I really love it it's so cute and colourful

https://www.juniqe.co.uk/glass-animals- ... 57491.html
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Found Phil's T-Shirt from today's M&G. LOVE it!
Devote London Butterfly Tee - Olive/Multi (there's also a black version i'm disappointed we won't see phil in)

:lel:

And a Top Man link, because lbr that's where he got it.
swofro
angel bean

Reviving this thread because I forgot this one exist and I need to start crossposting more for archive purpose

Dan's shirt
https://www.allsaints.com/men/shirts/al ... ategory=11

https://www.allsaints.com/men/Sweatshir ... n-ls-crew/

Love is forever
lishachi
eclipse shirt

Just to say; this is not judging them. This is my own curiosity, combined with procrastination of not doing uni work and boredom. Also based on @phanoutfits on twitter, so not e v e r y t h i n g is included in this, this is a rounded up number for each from the information available.

Dan's outfits in total comes to: around £9.5k, without clothes he's been given for events, i think he mentioned that? Or maybe he did buy them for events, I don't remember. Anyway, with clothes for events it's around £10-11k.

Phil's outfits in total comes to: around £1.3k.

Can you tell I'm bored? I'm bored. This entertained me for 10 minutes. It's quite interesting to see the difference between them and to put it in perspective. Some of these outfits date back years, some recently, so it's not like, for example Dan spent £11,000 in a month. And it's their money, they can do whatever they like with it.

Dan obviously likes more expensive brands, choosing to buy from mostly:

All saints, Selfridges, Givenchy, acne, Farfetch, Vetements, Asos and Topman.

With 74 pieces ( 7 from all saints, 5 from Topman, 3 from Asos, 22 from expensive brands like Givenchy, acne studios, Vetements, Alexander Mcqueen, usually all over £150) meaning that more than 25% of outfits are from expensive brands, around 15-20% are from high street brands (or under £150) The rest are from places like Amazon, Urban Outfitters, ebay etc.

Whereas Phil mostly buys from:

Topman and Asos.

With 24 pieces (17 from Topman, 7 from Asos) making up almost 50% of the outfits from those two places.
(from 47 available on twitter)

The rest are from places like Amazon, Urban outfitters, ebay etc. again.

This is probably not interesting at all and I probably did the math wrong. Correct me if I'm wrong. Just interesting to see the places they mostly shop from, how much on average they spend (Phil seems to go from £10-40 on average, Dan mostly above £100) I actually look at some of the websites where Dan buys from like All saints and acne, and there are nice clothes, but I am a student living off of a loan who could not and probably would not be buy them at the price they are at. His money, his life at the end of the day. If he has the money, he can buy whatever he likes.
susan2
rainbow nerd

MCQ Alexander McQueen checked jumper (£279)
https://www.farfetch.com/uk/shopping/me ... _pic_154_3_

lishachi
eclipse shirt

susan2 wrote:
MCQ Alexander McQueen checked jumper (£279)
https://www.farfetch.com/uk/shopping/me ... _pic_154_3_
he looks so god damn good here. loving the monochrome look, i need that jumper in my life (not for £279 mind you id have to take out another student loan if i wanted to have dans style )
smol beans
squish

hi, can anyone please help me find 2 black jumper items that dan have worn in the past/recently?
i am currently unable to upload photos so i will do my best to describe them but i am pretty sure some of you will be able to identify it right away! lol

so recently speaking, dan's WHAT NOT TO DO AT UNIVERSITY video:
- black jumper that has the -_- looking face on the left chest. he is wearing this while he's telling the story.

- the black jumper he wears while he's in certain jumpcuts to him acting out university scenes: with the zipper on the side of his sleeves.... he has worn this numerous times and he uses it to pull it over his head aka the "sister daniel" meme.

i've been looking around for these 2 clothing items so if anyone can help me find the exact ones or something similar, i'd appreciate it! thank you.
eXcUsE mE?
whut is the opposite of s m o l , halppy, yellow sun?
alch
ar·tic·u·late

smol beans wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:32 pm hi, can anyone please help me find 2 black jumper items that dan have worn in the past/recently?
i am currently unable to upload photos so i will do my best to describe them but i am pretty sure some of you will be able to identify it right away! lol

- black jumper that has the -_- looking face on the left chest. he is wearing this while he's telling the story.

- the black jumper he wears while he's in certain jumpcuts to him acting out university scenes: with the zipper on the side of his sleeves.... he has worn this numerous times and he uses it to pull it over his head aka the "sister daniel" meme.

i've been looking around for these 2 clothing items so if anyone can help me find the exact ones or something similar, i'd appreciate it! thank you.
Might be this?

https://www.justvero.com/product/sweats ... m=referral
smol beans
squish

alch wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:35 pm
smol beans wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:32 pm hi, can anyone please help me find 2 black jumper items that dan have worn in the past/recently?

Might be this?

ahh that's very similar! thanks for finding that and posting it.
still looking for a white printed -_- icon though and the mysterious zipper sleeved black jumper :cry:
eXcUsE mE?
whut is the opposite of s m o l , halppy, yellow sun?
Reizam
butt chair

smol beans wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:13 am
alch wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:35 pm

Might be this?

ahh that's very similar! thanks for finding that and posting it.
still looking for a white printed -_- icon though and the mysterious zipper sleeved black jumper :cry:
Not sure about the zipper jumper but
-_- is from Acne Studios:

https://www.ssense.com/en-ca/men/produc ... gLZTPD_BwE