Charlieskies

pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

huh. that's interesting..what do you think it means?
:transheart:
fringechecks
banned
Pronouns: xer/xem

spider wrote:
wolfgutscharlie wrote:due to things I found out and the whole charlieskies hacking incident, I am now somewhat connected to Dan and Phil in more than just a fan relationship.
im cringing at what i said, what was i doing lol.
alittledizzy wrote: I wonder if Charlie is still in contact with any of them. I hope he's not; that couldn't have been healthy for him, if his leaving twitter was trying to get away from negativity/break away from his own toxic behavioral habits.
i used to talk to emma on tumblr and she said that none of the evan/emma/luke etc group was in contact with charlie (i think she was lying though). i don't think they're that bad, but if charlie needs to be in a positive mindset, it'd be better not to hang around them.
idk wrote:i don't think this has been mentioned anywhere? & it's probably worth noting that you can no longer use conweets to see the old conversations between charlieskies and dan or phil

they appear to have been removed and perhaps deliberately been asked (by ~some people) to be removed?

dinof and charlieskies conversations trended every single day for a millennia and now you can't view them

the conversations between him and phil are also gone

it's worth noting that his conversations with evanedinger etc. are still there (aka. i don't think it's a malfunction where all of his conversations have disappeared.)
WOW. I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME.

i've always lowkey had a theory that dan and phil have been trying to remove charlie's existence from their lives/timeline.

i noticed that when you'd retweet any tweets that had @charlieskies (or whatever @ charlie had), it'd get removed.

most famously.. this tweet.

what really makes me think that dan and phil have been trying to 'remove' charlie from their 'image', is the fact that they delete tweets that mention charlie, but not the ones that mention people like tom milsom, alex day, etc etc?

you know, the people on youtube that are ACTUALLY bad people.

so it wouldn't surprise me if dan requested for them to be removed. or even CHARLIE himself, if he doesn't want drama anymore. he always seemed proud of the fact he was once friends with dan and phil, though.

i have a few of the tweets screenshotted but not all of them.. does anyone have them? (contweets)
used to go by the dreaded username 'wolfgutscharlie'
pearshaped34
morning quiff

I've just checked out conweets and just clicked on the six trending conversations and as well as Dan and Charlie, Connor and Troye's convo history is also no longer searchable. The other four all came up with something though.

I did notice though in an unrelated to D&P search I did the other day it literally only brought up the most recent two interactions between the two accounts even though I know they have tweeted one another many times over the years so is it possible conweets is just having issues at the moment? Has anyone noticed any other convo's that have disappeared?
papierklemmen
flower crown

the charliskies conversations seem to have disappeared a long time ago, i checked them back in december or maybe even november and they were already gone. at the time i thought it was a glitch or it was limited to registered users or someone who donates/uses the app? basically, a paid content, since there's a link to "track it now!", so i didn't think much of it. is it not the case then?

same goes for d&p conversations with teoh and steven, but now that i checked it - there's absolutely nothing tracked left, apart from the convo between dan and phil themselves. if you search random crap like dan or phil's convos with wirrow or jimmy0100, which were def still available in december because i saw them!!, you get nothing. same if you try to contweet connor franta and dan and connor and tyler etc.

so, is there a glitch happening OR it's actually paid content now, like i thought?
fringechecks
banned

papierklemmen wrote:the charliskies conversations seem to have disappeared a long time ago, i checked them back in december or maybe even november and they were already gone. at the time i thought it was a glitch or it was limited to registered users or someone who donates/uses the app? basically, a paid content, since there's a link to "track it now!", so i didn't think much of it. is it not the case then?

same goes for d&p conversations with teoh and steven, but now that i checked it - there's absolutely nothing tracked left, apart from the convo between dan and phil themselves. if you search random crap like dan or phil's convos with wirrow or jimmy0100, which were def still available in december because i saw them!!, you get nothing. same if you try to contweet connor franta and dan and connor and tyler etc.

so, is there a glitch happening OR it's actually paid content now, like i thought?

yeah, i've seen. it says that the conversations have never been tracked? it's really odd.

also, i don't know if anyone has noticed, but charlie has recently privated his poetry club video and unprivated an old video he made (in which he shaded dan partially, its called 7 facts about charlie).

CallMeAyana
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: Phan Trash

wolfgutscharlie wrote:
papierklemmen wrote:the charliskies conversations seem to have disappeared a long time ago, i checked them back in december or maybe even november and they were already gone. at the time i thought it was a glitch or it was limited to registered users or someone who donates/uses the app? basically, a paid content, since there's a link to "track it now!", so i didn't think much of it. is it not the case then?

yeah, i've seen. it says that the conversations have never been tracked? it's really odd.

also, i don't know if anyone has noticed, but charlie has recently privated his poetry club video and unprivated an old video he made (in which he shaded dan partially, its called 7 facts about charlie).

I actually haven't seen his Poetry Club video, but I thought that his "7 Facts About Charlie" video is already in public? Or maybe it's actually his Poetry Club video? I mean, the last time I checked, he only had three videos. So... maybe I read it wrong
fringechecks
banned

CallMeAyana wrote:
wolfgutscharlie wrote:

I actually haven't seen his Poetry Club video, but I thought that his "7 Facts About Charlie" video is already in public? Or maybe it's actually his Poetry Club video? I mean, the last time I checked, he only had three videos. So... maybe I read it wrong
It was public and it was privated a while ago. His poetry club video was a different video, he's older in it. He has 3 videos still, but has gotten rid of the poetry club one and replaced it with the 7 facts one.

You can see the poetry club one here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing (it's an archive of some of charlie's videos) :-)
CallMeAyana
cheeky #spon

wolfgutscharlie wrote:
CallMeAyana wrote:
wolfgutscharlie wrote:

It was public and it was privated a while ago. His poetry club video was a different video, he's older in it. He has 3 videos still, but has gotten rid of the poetry club one and replaced it with the 7 facts one.

You can see the poetry club one here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing (it's an archive of some of charlie's videos) :-)
Oh! Thanks! :D Wow... I've never seen some of those videos before. Well, I finally know what I'm gonna do tomorrow, then :lol:
dans left hand
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: she/her

i miss his bear story video lmao, omfg or the "bitch i will cut you" me and my friend used to go around school saying that in the good old days of 2010. i used to watch charlie quite a bit back in the day.
CallMeAyana
cheeky #spon

I actually like Charlie's sense of humor, from what limited content we can see from his channels, anyway.
pastelspectre
stress mushroom

ah charlie.. he had a good sense of humor in his videos. i wonder how he's doing now, i hope he's okay. he hasn't posted anything on facebook in ages.. ah well. i remember when i first saw those videos though, and the poetry one when it first came out. i sort of had a short obsession with charlie when i first found out about him :oops:
CallMeAyana
cheeky #spon

Skylar wrote:ah charlie.. he had a good sense of humor in his videos. i wonder how he's doing now, i hope he's okay. he hasn't posted anything on facebook in ages.. ah well. i remember when i first saw those videos though, and the poetry one when it first came out. i sort of had a short obsession with charlie when i first found out about him :oops:
Haha! I mean, he's quite fascinating, isn't he?
I also do hope he's doing okay right now, though, he still hesitates using other social media platforms because... it's maybe that the Phandom just learns about everything, even if unintentionally
fringechecks
banned

CallMeAyana wrote:
Skylar wrote:ah charlie.. he had a good sense of humor in his videos. i wonder how he's doing now, i hope he's okay. he hasn't posted anything on facebook in ages.. ah well. i remember when i first saw those videos though, and the poetry one when it first came out. i sort of had a short obsession with charlie when i first found out about him :oops:
I also do hope he's doing okay right now, though, he still hesitates using other social media platforms because... it's maybe that the Phandom just learns about everything, even if unintentionally
I remember talking to him a few months back. He sorta left because the phandom nearly put him in hospital. He's okay now though! I'm pretty sure. On instagram, his friend/boyfriend/idk itsjustmikee recently posted another picture of him and Charlie together so... at least he's alive.
CallMeAyana
cheeky #spon

wolfgutscharlie wrote:
CallMeAyana wrote:
I remember talking to him a few months back. He sorta left because the phandom nearly put him in hospital. He's okay now though! I'm pretty sure. On instagram, his friend/boyfriend/idk itsjustmikee recently posted another picture of him and Charlie together so... at least he's alive.
If you don't mind, can you link it to me in a PM? I want to see how he's doing since... you know, the Phandom.
onetruetrash
blobfish

Could anyone possibly reupload some of his old videos to YouTube, maybe not permanently, but at least for about a day? For personal reasons, I'm only able to use a 3DS for the Internet and it's literal shit. (Might change in a while) I can watch YouTube though, so, at least for a day, could someone reupload them?
onetruetrash
blobfish

Disregard my last comment
onetruetrash
blobfish

I the to triple post, but I didn't see anyone mention this. Charlie and Phil's old collab channel had it's name changed from "it was fun while it lasted." to "pabloislove". I just found it weird because 1. I'm surprised they still remember the login information and 2. Who the hell changed it and why?
mysterylovescompany
morning quiff

onetruetrash wrote:I the to triple post, but I didn't see anyone mention this. Charlie and Phil's old collab channel had it's name changed from "it was fun while it lasted." to "pabloislove". I just found it weird because 1. I'm surprised they still remember the login information and 2. Who the hell changed it and why?
could it just be youtube changing how things are displayed again? it's a pretty old channel so i'm not sure why anyone would bother. but, in the discussion tab, someone else also mentioned that one week ago. (could it be that i have no idea what i'm talking about and am just guessing? more than likely)

onetruetrash
blobfish

Susannah wrote:
onetruetrash wrote:I the to triple post, but I didn't see anyone mention this. Charlie and Phil's old collab channel had it's name changed from "it was fun while it lasted." to "pabloislove". I just found it weird because 1. I'm surprised they still remember the login information and 2. Who the hell changed it and why?
could it just be youtube changing how things are displayed again? it's a pretty old channel so i'm not sure why anyone would bother. but, in the discussion tab, someone else also mentioned that one week ago. (could it be that i have no idea what i'm talking about and am just guessing? more than likely)
I guess it could be a YouTube glitch, but I've never heard of a glitch like that happening before, so I doubt it. But then again, why bother changing it? It's definitely very strange.
fringechecks
banned

onetruetrash wrote:
Susannah wrote:
I guess it could be a YouTube glitch, but I've never heard of a glitch like that happening before, so I doubt it. But then again, why bother changing it? It's definitely very strange.
I can't tell if it's a youtube glitch or not.

It wouldn't be Phil, considering he deletes every tweet with a mention of Charlie in it.
I don't UNDERESTIMATE Charlie, I mean, he unprivated a video months ago which I thought would never be on the internet again, as he talked about Dan in it.
It could be Sarah too, but I don't know why she'd do that if she disappeared from Youtube.

I thought perhaps it had something to do with the URL being pabloislove and it being an incredibly old channel/using the old url system, but then wouldn't other channels be affected that changed their name and still had an old url as well?

Why, when Charlie is involved in things, it always ends up being speculation? *sigh*
onetruetrash
blobfish

onetruetrash wrote:
Susannah wrote:
wolfgutscharlie wrote:I can't tell if it's a youtube glitch or not.

It wouldn't be Phil, considering he deletes every tweet with a mention of Charlie in it.
I don't UNDERESTIMATE Charlie, I mean, he unprivated a video months ago which I thought would never be on the internet again, as he talked about Dan in it.
It could be Sarah too, but I don't know why she'd do that if she disappeared from Youtube.

I thought perhaps it had something to do with the URL being pabloislove and it being an incredibly old channel/using the old url system, but then wouldn't other channels be affected that changed their name and still had an old url as well?

Why, when Charlie is involved in things, it always ends up being speculation? *sigh*
Exactly, if YouTube glitched, surely it would've affected other channels, right?

Personally, if someone changed it and it wasn't a glitch, my bet is on Charlie. I doubt Phil wants anything to do with the channel and Sarah just kinda left any of the YouTube spotlight and I just don't see any motive for her. Maybe Charlie wanted to give another sign, even a really small one, that he was okay or, in a much more unlikely case, a possible return to the Internet? The latter I really doubt.

Or it could mean nothing. Who even knows?
fringechecks
banned

onetruetrash wrote:
Exactly, if YouTube glitched, surely it would've affected other channels, right?

Personally, if someone changed it and it wasn't a glitch, my bet is on Charlie. I doubt Phil wants anything to do with the channel and Sarah just kinda left any of the YouTube spotlight and I just don't see any motive for her. Maybe Charlie wanted to give another sign, even a really small one, that he was okay or, in a much more unlikely case, a possible return to the Internet? The latter I really doubt.

Or it could mean nothing. Who even knows?
I'm sort of annoyed at Charlie, to be honest.

Why is he doing things like unprivating videos and changing channel names? Is it to prove that he's alive? Or is to gain attention?

When I spoke to him, he was like "i left because the phandom nearly put me into hospital" and I understood that but everyday he gets tweets asking if he's still alive and he just ignores them.

It's clear at this point he isn't dead and he is okay (Teoh, his friend confirmed it) so I don't know what he's playing at.

I remember seeing this person before all the selfies of him and Mike came out, making a video on youtube about how he changed his YouNow profile picture and that must mean he's alive. :facepalm:

It'd be nice to have a charlieskies comeback, but for some reason I really just don't think he'll come back.

Also, did one of you guys make this channel?

[link removed at channel owner's request]
Last edited by alittledizzy on Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited to remove link
onetruetrash
blobfish

This. I mean, it shouldn't have taken him so long to finally give his fans a sign he's okay. If he wanted nothing to do with his online personality anymore, he surely would've made an official goodbye or something, right? Or maybe he wanted people to keep talking about him even when he left? I honestly have no idea what goes on inside Charlie's head.

Hmm.. that's an interesting channel. I wonder who made it.
onetruetrash
blobfish

Me again, it looks like I'm the most active person on this thread. Anyway, I was doing my usual digging when I found one of Charlie's Pokemon forum accounts. I decided to find when he was last active and to look through his posts. After creating an account, I found that his only post was in 2009 and it was nothing important. What I did find strange, however, is that he was last active in December. Why would he be active on a profile he only used once in 2009 and then forgot about it? Sometimes I wonder if Charlie reads these things and knows people are still looking for answers and does this for attention, a sign of something, or just to mess with us.
pastelspectre
stress mushroom

i'm curious, what pokemon forum was it? or are we not allowed to post that information. i ask bc i go on two pokemon forums currently.