Username Change Requests

Post questions, comments, concerns, and suggestions about this forum here.
jesp
why bother

Make your username change request here. You can also contact any moderator by PM to make your request.

Your username will be changed to exactly what you've written here, so remember to double check before you post.

Please note, we’ll allow one username change per user with no question, as long as your preferred username does not break a site rule. After this you will need to offer a compelling reason for a second name change, which will only be given at the discretion of the moderators.
bear
hobbit hair
Pronouns: she/her

bear
Cora
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: She/Her/Ugh

I politely request that you kill the 808 from my name and here forth I be known simply as "Cora"

thxinadv
jesp
why bother

cora808 wrote:I politely request that you kill the 808 from my name and here forth I be known simply as "Cora"

thxinadv
Could you check your PMs, please.
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

Can I respectfully request to change my username to coffee pig?
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
Winston
flower crown

bedhead91 wrote:Can I respectfully request to change my username to coffee pig?
Yes please.
actions speak louder than words
stella
living flop

Could my username perhaps be changed to just 'stella' ? Thanks!!
~previously known as stella2000~
I hardly ever comment, but rest assured I read every single post. I am a professional lurker.
adequate duck
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: she/they

i would like to change my user name to "adequate duck" (without the quote marks) if possible. ty
"don't respect any ducks" - phil lester
lonely trash
glabella
Pronouns: trash

could i please have my username changed to lonely trash?
Oh Phil, there was never a better king of the universe.
tylerrjoseph
butt chair

could someone here be kind enough to change my username to 'AmazingPhil' ? without the apostrophes obviously! and if by some chance i missed that someone already has that when i looked through the users, 'tylerrjoseph' w/o apostrophes can work ! thank u sm :)
--> platform 7, manchester picadilly station
jesp
why bother

Moderating
goldendjh wrote:could someone here be kind enough to change my username to 'AmazingPhil' ? without the apostrophes obviously! and if by some chance i missed that someone already has that when i looked through the users, 'tylerrjoseph' w/o apostrophes can work ! thank u sm :)
We're not allowing usernames that could be mistaken for Dan or Phil, or those close to them.

We're doing this mainly to prevent the possibility of people attempting to impersonate them, and also to prevent any confusion that arises from someone who posts, completely innocently, with a username like those.
dans left hand
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Can my username be changed to:

dans left hand

Thanks!!
Sakura Selfie
rainbow nerd

I've just read my last post and realised that I'm not a biatch anymore (it's the name I brought over from the "other site" where tbf I was a biatch in the forum I was in)so I'd like to change it please, if Captain Spacecoat isn't taken I'd like that please, I used the search and couldn't see spacecoat anywhere so hopefully it's not but if it is could I have SakuraPhil instead pls (yes they're both quite crap names, thinking up user names isn't my strong point!)
backin09
living flop

Could i have my name changed to backin09 ? There's a 'famous' tumblr user called backin2009 and i don't want to confuse people. Thanks
without the internet, we never would have met
heart eyes howell
phillion/danosaur <//3

Could you change mine to heart eyes howell ?
(without the question mark) Thanks!
helvetica
sofa crease

I'd like to change my name to helvetica please
mysterylovescompany
morning quiff

I'd like to change mine to Susannah
thank you :)
Birdie
blobfish
Pronouns: they/them

Could you change my username to Katka? I'm not really feeling "Birdie" anymore. Thank you!
xaephan
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

I'd like to change my username to 'xaephan', please. Consolidating my various accounts under one name. :)
if my heart was a compass you'd be north
previously myllakka
hopinglester
banned

hello, I want to have my name changed to 'hopinglester', if possible? i'd like to have my phan accounts on twitter and etc with the same name. thank you !!!
sunshinias
spork

I'd like to have my username changed to sunshinias
Thank you
:sunshine: ~let in a little sunshine~ :sunshine:
fringechecks
banned
Pronouns: xer/xem

Can you change my name to 'goldsaucer' please? I cringe every time I log onto here with this awful username.
used to go by the dreaded username 'wolfgutscharlie'
DryCereal
koi pond

wolfgutscharlie wrote:Can you change my name to 'goldsaucer' please? I cringe every time I log onto here with this awful username.
Strange. It's your username that makes you cringe, not, say, interacting with the judgmental mothers that have nothing else to do with their spare time on here?
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
fringechecks
banned
Pronouns: xer/xem

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
wolfgutscharlie wrote:Can you change my name to 'goldsaucer' please? I cringe every time I log onto here with this awful username.
Strange. It's your username that makes you cringe, not, say, interacting with the judgmental mothers that have nothing else to do with their spare time on here?
That too! Especially when they moan about me in their groupchats for breathing. :lol:
used to go by the dreaded username 'wolfgutscharlie'
Elemancy
butt chair

wolfgutscharlie wrote:
IckleMissMayhem wrote:
That too! Especially when they moan about me in their groupchats for breathing. :lol:
Charlie, give it a rest. If you're so concerned about who's saying what about you and why then forget the username change and keep to a social circle you can agree with instead of writing missives about people allegedly judging you when you do a good enough job of doing the very same back as it is. There's a world of forums and groupchats out there where you can broaden your horizons beyond IDB if the members here bother you that much.
although the fact you keep returning to both the subject and the site says enough on its own.
:dildo: