Dan & Phil Part 55: DOWN IT! DOWN IT! DOWN IT!

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
autumnhearth
senpai
Pronouns: she/her

I don't have time to put the actual time part of the timestamps on these tonight, but will work on those and add them to the Timestamps thread tomorrow when I can :)

-"Hello cyber friends"
-He doesn't look very different to me
-Hitting us with that meme
-Didn't need to be in your face thanks Dan.
-"Never say Trumpy ever again"
-Everyone subscribes to YouTubers for their freckle content
-Livestreams are a mistake because of the chat
-No probing or questioning at airport
-"Broadband is terrible but the 4G is great" Okay...
-"Toasty Dan"
-Double rhyme: "I guess that's a rhyme, yeah that's fine" (okay it's a slant rhyme)
-Went to an island in the Mediterranean (exactly the answer I expected)
-'I am Pilgrim' book recommended by his mum
-Tricked into reading 900 page book
-Delayed flight, "long boy"
-Violated on flight by guy's elbows, no concept of personal space, "honestly an icon for all of us." (Was it Phil?)
-3am cliff roads, old driver, mini bus, did pre-ritual preparing for death
-Booty like tweet "assaggetti", "worst sense of humor in the world", check it out and unsubscribe, doesn't remember the language, tapas, apologizes, "constantly problematic".
-"Got that D from the S up above" (vitamin D)
-Phil "went from glass to pale ivory, which is good", erupts in freckles whenever he goes outside, hard to tell if he tans or "if your eyes are just kinda like drawing the dots between the space all the freckles are, if you know what I'm saying." (wow)
-Someone in the chat "Nice Ursa Major on that cheek boy".
-"The Bigger Dipper of my self esteem"
-Bake Off and emails today
-Tumblr likes fan art, beautiful to celebrate the people
-"The internet is not here"
-(Had to check what his video title is)
-(I don't know why he bothers to ask if we watched)
-Why he didn't he talk about uni stories when it was happening, ashamed, processing turmoil at the time
-Rowing club guy AU... got a ripped back... (not what I was thinking)
-Laundry story: Phil was nice, Dan didn't ask, Phil assumed he dropped out or was moving in, "I had a day, I'm going to wash my socks in your machine"
-Pasta burn shaming (were you just never in the kitchen with your mum Dan?)
-Dropping laptop recently
-Never taught cooking, laundry, accounting
-"What happens when I'm 23? How do I do a tax?"
-It was ravioli (pretty sure the instructions mentioned water Dan...)
-Thick as in stupid, not thicc fat booty.
-"Look Fatima, we all have different life experiences"
-Rihanna forehead fetishist? He really loves her.
-Not up on BTS.
-Softly applied eyeshadow and fluffy hair, he's sure he'll enjoy.
-Maybe new gaming livestream tomorrow (sometime this week)
-Overcooked, kitchen fire, foreshadowing.
-Not sure if he should get into Chinese guy story, tells it anyway.
-4 am "well hydrated", needed another drink, whole chicken with neck and feet, tiniest pair of white y-fronts, hacked head off, just couldn't, usually would awaken some kink in him...
-Pool pic, shout out to friend, relaxing, absorbing sun like a lizard, basking, feel asleep, lucky it was a pool and he didn't drift out to sea, sun stroke vid reference.
-Trying to be cute, double chins (really people?!)
-Least Dan-like photo, thought it would ruin his Instagram aesthetic
-Photo taking (what the hell happened to your personal photographer?) sunset selfie, but then people came (please post, please!)
-Caramel on Bake Off was torture, like Liam and not!Val (what did he whisper about Liam? Really wanted him to be...?)
-Maybe Halloween Baking, they don't think that far ahead.
-Phil's role in video, mugging scene took nine takes, afraid to punch him.
-(grimace) "Hello Grandma, my name is Daniel, I'm a wholesome person that's a very great influence"
-Wachowski films
-Dan floating in donut plushies would be very challenging
-Dan flips a bit at the idea that's it's weird to like people who don't know who you are
-Scrolls past person who feels better when they have a dream about Dan and Phil
-Cared more about YouTube than university socializing and class, Pom Bear reference, made Tumblr account
-Season changed the moment he stepped off the plane
-"Okay Universe, I know I can be a bit of a downer, sometimes"
-Haley Barry Storm powers
-Yes the furry blanket comes out, polyester sad pimp
-Ready for everything seasonal, autumnal Yankee Candle range
-Frisbee laptop across the rom on to the bed, missed
-Candle haul, yes it is content we need right now
-Furry invasion on Splatoon, scaley, yiffing proposition, not shaming just concerned for kids
-Sonic: 2010 reminiscing, formatting of boxes
-Was stupid side kick, Phil being good, Dan trying to be helpful cheerleader, Phil being disgusting, doesn't know if Phil even knew what he was saying (of course he did)
-Trending: didn't know uni vid was trending, weird because of swearing, someone didn't watch, "don't watch my videos, just know that I'm a good person"
-"People of all genders do and don't wear makeup"
-(What is with the nose touching when confirming Spooky Week? "Next video soon, don't worry"...)
-Fans of everything are annoying, that's just what happens when people are enthusiastic.
-Dan doesn't get annoyed by different fandoms.
-Says more about the people being annoyed, part of their own insecurity about their lack of community, shared experiences, jealous or sad
-Dream Daddy, so dangerous saying Dilddy, likes Damien, probably not Dilddy's romantic soulmate.
-Dan is in like ten fandoms.
-Will Phil become a furry, what's your fursona? Is it time to go?
-Has never thought about it, promises he'll get on it soon, he knows what the internet wants from him.
-Chat full of fursona suggestions. He's going to start crying. Llama. Axalotl.
-Elf on a shelf meme, was going to post a Dan one, old meme. (Still don't need to be up in your face.)
-Really wants to go see IT, needs to see Mother.
-Shut up! American Horror Story, makes him happy. Loves Sarah Paulson (is his life), feels represented by a lesbian with anxiety. Evan Peters is great, looks gross, or great.
-(It should probably be a bear.)
-Left comb on holiday, looks like a bush.
-Another grimace at group chat names.
-"What is wrong with all of you?"
-"Don't call me Uncle Dan when we're talking about fursonas."
-"If you live in Australia vote for marriage equality, we don't need to have this conversation."
"Come on Australia, sort your shit out."
-Going to "innocently Google things that are fine".
-"Me and Phil would love to come to Russia".
Limitations of TATINOF
-Watch uni vid: "Don't take it too seriously. Remember that most of the time I'm just trying to be funny, and if you ever want like my real feelings or opinions, just think about whatever the opposite of what I'm saying is, and that's usually how to get to the sincere heart of whatever Dan's talking about."
Putting this last part about his uni vid outside because I had to go through the whole stream again just to get the quote right:
"Don't take it too seriously. Remember that most of the time I'm just trying to be funny, and if you ever want like my real feelings or opinions, just think about whatever the opposite of what I'm saying is, and that's usually how to get to the sincere heart of whatever Dan's talking about." :love2: that waffley goodness!
dontpanic
#relatable

he was in such a good mood this liveshow, A+ approve.

We did predict that deppy would play the game with wirrony, it would totally work as a three sheets to the wind post-swim game.
obscureDnPreference wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:17 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:14 pm
alch wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:10 pm
onetruetrash wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:42 pm [Offtopic]we're kinda past this but I thought I'd bring it up anyway. apparently @DnP Insider was trying to pull the same thing on twitter earlier. Whoever they are they're a pretty dedicated troll haha[/Offtopic]
What was the twitter username?
Nah, they were way too impatient as a troll; if someone wants to be even remotely believable they gotta go for the slow burn and drop the attitude. They just wanted instant gratification.
What a pretentious IDB username too. I'd love to see what shit they were trying to pull on twitter and maybe reserve troll them.
I'd give them a 2/10 on the internet troll rating scale. 7/10 goes to WonderfullyRachel when she made the fake idb account to try and start rumors about herself and 9/10 goes to the "phil's secret family #exposed" twitter. tbh the phandom needs better trolls
casualIDBstalker
drama llama

So I noticed that Dan mentioned a website very quickly & I checked into it bcuz I'm not familiar with some of the things he talks about.

Starting around 32:28ish until about 33:25

It's when he's talking about Splatoon & how the furry fandom has invaded the game, blah blah blah & he says that when people say "wanna yiff", that it's a family game & a 6 yr old will wanna Google it so who at Nintendo approved this, they're gonna have lots of, blah blah blah, unless they have a partnership with "Fur Affinity", they'll have a lot to answer for.

Now I personally don't know much about furry sites or forums & I'm not opposed to learning new things but unless someone from Tumblr or Twitter mentioned it, I wouldn't know that site existed, so for him to just throw it into a casual conversation like he did, it doesn't seem like a site he saw mentioned once or twice on Tumblr or Twitter.

What the hell kind of pages does he follow on Tumblr or forums is he on that are furry in nature?? Seems like he talks about furry talk at least once in a video & LS for him to just be casually aware of these sites.

I know he jokes around about it a lot but I honestly think he really enjoys the art, the creativity & maybe he even actually has a fetish, he just plays it off as a running joke.

What are your thoughts?? Please tell me I'm crazy if I'm over thinking things. Help an old lady out by opening my eyes for me
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I keep randomly thinking about Dan talking about Phil's freckles. I live in the bottom of this trash can now. I brought snacks and a comfy blanket and the wifi is good, this trash can is my home.
casualIDBstalker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:24 am
So I noticed that Dan mentioned a website very quickly & I checked into it bcuz I'm not familiar with some of the things he talks about.

It's when he's talking about Splatoon & how the furry fandom has invaded the game, blah blah blah & he says that when people say "wanna yiff", that it's a family game & a 6 yr old will wanna Google it so who at Nintendo approved this, they're gonna have lots of, blah blah blah, unless they have a partnership with "Fur Affinity", they'll have a lot to answer for.

Now I personally don't know much about furry sites or forums & I'm not opposed to learning new things but unless someone from Tumblr or Twitter mentioned it, I wouldn't know that site existed, so for him to just throw it into a casual conversation like he did, it doesn't seem like a site he saw mentioned once or twice on Tumblr or Twitter.

What the hell kind of pages does he follow on Tumblr or forums is he on that are furry in nature?? Seems like he talks about furry talk at least once in a video & LS for him to just be casually aware of these sites.

I know he jokes around about it a lot but I honestly think he really enjoys the art, the creativity & maybe he even actually has a fetish, he just plays it off as a running joke.
What are your thoughts?? Please tell me I'm crazy if I'm over thinking things. Help an old lady out by opening my eyes for me
My general opinion is that he is genuinely interested in the furry subculture and maybe that they have, to some degree, adapted a lot of the traits of it into their lives. I want to specify that I don't mean this necessarily in a sexual way nor do I think that they have dedicated fursonas or are actively involved in any kind of community. But I think it's not only possible but a bit obvious that both of them in their own ways find the whole animal characteristic thing interesting, and that Dan particularly has an interest in anthropomorphic characters. Relating that kind of interest to being a furry is not a jump everyone chooses or wants to make because the word furry has such a stigma to it, but I think Dan is exactly the kind of person who wants to investigate things. So him knowing a lot about what furry culture is imo relates back easily to Phil liking his cat whiskers and randomly meowing, and eight year old Dan roleplaying as a hedgehog.
twix
butt chair

@CasualIDBStalker
first of all i personally believe that in all likelihood that dan identifies somewhat as a furry, or at least likes voyeuristically looking into the furry community late at night. he's been consistent with the interest since the beginning; it's just been more frequent lately.

that being said
1. tumblr is obsessed with furries and jokes about furries. i swear when zootopia came out i couldn't scroll three posts without furry discussion.
2. I don't feel like knowledge of fur affinity is arcane at all
3. especially considering dan's past and current situation as someone who plays video games, watches anime and almost certainly spent a lot of time on last decade's imageboards. idk how to phrase this exactly, but ten years ago furries were a much larger part of 'internet culture' as a broadly writ phenomenon, especially among young people, and it wasn't segmented out in the same way it is now.

tldr: if you spend too long on certain parts the internet you will know more than you ever wanted and maybe gain an appreciation for furries eventually.
alch
ar·tic·u·late

dontpanic wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:51 pm 7/10 goes to WonderfullyRachel when she made the fake idb account to try and start rumors about herself
Thank you for reminding me of that iconic moment when WonderfullyRachel tried to stir up drama by talking about how creepy it was that Dan and Phil were on first name basis with her
dontpanic
#relatable

casualIDBstalker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:24 am So I noticed that Dan mentioned a website very quickly & I checked into it bcuz I'm not familiar with some of the things he talks about.

omg I'm sorry for posting again literally less than an hour later (can you tell I'm procrastinating?)

first, as a qualifier, reddit does occasionally reference various furry forums either to make fun of it or, especially during the height of the brony era, just because. That being said, I feel pretty confident that Dan's interested in the furry community in some form, altho I feel like he exaggerates it a bit for the lolz.

Being a furry just means you're part of the furry fandom, you like the idea of cute anthropomorphic animals and want to share your interests/creativity with others who like the same things. It's the same thing as being, say, a phan--you're part of the fandom in order to gush about Deppy, but really what makes this a fandom is the community of people writing d&p fanfiction, creating amazing artwork, roleplaying (altho not so much in this fandom) etc. That's exactly what being a furry is, except instead of having two people to focus on you have the general idea of humanoid furry things. There's also fandoms within the furry fandom, for example the lion king is a surprisingly active fandom, and they're under the broader "furry" umbrella. The whole sexual thing is a similar idea--for most it's basically the equivalent of people in fandoms reading smut fanfiction or explicit fanart.

it's estimated that less than 20% of self-identified furries have fursuites, and for a lot of people fursonas are like when people have OCs--it could just be a character you create and develop to make art or write about or role-play with. There are people who live a furry lifestyle, altho I'm almost positive dan doesn't because, like he said, he's part of a lot of different fandoms. also surprised he doesn't even have a fursona tho, fake fan dan :lol:

he's confirmed that in gw2 he ships/keeps up with (sometimes risqué) fanart of rytlock/logan, one of whom is a charr (a sentient wolf/cat thing). That's enough to call yourself a furry if you want to (oh god, does that make me a furry???)

tl;dr dan's totes at least interested in furry fan-creations, but knowing him probably lacks the dedication to do anything except browse the forums. I guess those onesies can be considered fursuits if you stream in 144p quality and squint :platonic:

[Offtopic]Sorry for the lame info-dump, one of my first internet friends told me a few months ago how he's pretty active in the furry. I used to think furries are really weird but I want to be a supportive friend so i listen to him talk about it and i even did my own research but i feel so guilty since I still find it kind of...offputting? but I'm really trying I swear[/Offtopic]

I've always had a theory that Phil's actually a role-playing furry and Dan, being the overly supportive friend we all know and love, is just trying to normalize it. we've all seen philly's older vids and I mean, he does say meow quite a bit. All dan's talk about Arthur and sonic indoctrinating our youth, it was actually phil who converted dan to his furry ways.

edit: a bunch of peeps said it way better than me :)
onetruetrash
blobfish

alch wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:48 am
dontpanic wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:51 pm 7/10 goes to WonderfullyRachel when she made the fake idb account to try and start rumors about herself
Thank you for reminding me of that iconic moment when WonderfullyRachel tried to stir up drama by talking about how creepy it was that Dan and Phil were on first name basis with her
So much tea being spilled today
casualIDBstalker
drama llama

I appreciate the explanations - I understand very little about being a furry & I thank you all for giving me a little insight cuz you know doing the research myself is just too much damn work!! I am very open minded to all things & don't try to judge, so I enjoy learning a bit about others interests.

Personally, I never thought of Dan nor Phil getting sexual gratification out of furry lifestyle but if so, I'm not one to judge.

I think that it's an interesting world to discover & very beautiful, & stunning in terms of the art & I believe that both of them definitely appreciate many aspects of many cultures.

I have wandered around Tumblr a bit & looked at some art--both innocent & graphic & all I have to say is that I am so impressed with the talent out there. Not just in the world of furries, scalies (spelling ??), yiffs etc...but also in the Phandom & other fandoms I follow as well as the fan fiction writers -- it blows my mind how absolutely amazingly talented so many people are. If only I had a 1/4 of that talent.
whelpkeeper
sad dimple
Pronouns: they/their

What a v lovely liveshow today!! Laughed audibly a few times, he looked so nice too (especially his hair!) and I'm glad he finally got the (vitamin) D :love2: Nice bants, super soft, I am content- although I was hoping for even a glimpse of a vacation selfie. I do hate how they always cut into school for me, I wish they'd start even just 30 minutes later but oh well. Oh, and stop teasing the candle haul, I've been waiting for ninety moons, I can't take it any more!!
(Also no Tom Daley mention, I just have to pray Phil brings it up) :please:
rizzo wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:21 pm
DnP Insider wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:21 am Believe me, don't believe me. The illusion will continue for a while yet. They're very good at what they do. Call me a disgruntled ex-employee if you like. It's close enough. Just think carefully about what you've been shown and whether what I've said adds up.

If you think it doesn't, fair enough. Nothing I can say will convince you. Doesn't bother me either way.
well, shit. you've convinced me. i've had a complete paradigm shift. everything i knew to be true and real is suddenly false and inconsequential. 8 years worth of affirmative posts and tweets and videos all down the drain, because an anonymous insider has let me know otherwise.

cancel my phan-scription, y'all. i have seen the light.

:sobs:
I guess... I don't believe in phan anymore?? Wow, I'm still shaking, there's literal sirens in the distance. I guess it was all a lie, thanks for opening my eyes Maryanne.
casualIDBstalker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:24 am Now I personally don't know much about furry sites or forums & I'm not opposed to learning new things but unless someone from Tumblr or Twitter mentioned it, I wouldn't know that site existed, so for him to just throw it into a casual conversation like he did, it doesn't seem like a site he saw mentioned once or twice on Tumblr or Twitter.

I had always assumed Dan's furry talk was just facetious, but now I'm not 100% sure? Like it always came across as just a joke to me, but that is a very specific website to just know off the top of your head... not that I'd judge ( :philtrash: ) but I'd be surprised if it was true
The air soft as that of Seville in April,
and so fragrant that it was delicious to breathe it.
sorryimnotclever
squish

casualIDBstalker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:24 am
[Offtopic]Sorry for the lame info-dump, one of my first internet friends told me a few months ago how he's pretty active in the furry. I used to think furries are really weird but I want to be a supportive friend so i listen to him talk about it and i even did my own research but i feel so guilty since I still find it kind of...offputting? but I'm really trying I swear[/Offtopic]
Wow, me too! I wanted to be a supportive friend and I ended up being the only girl in a group chat with about 40 gay furries, and ended learning quite a bit about that subculture. Even though at times it was a bit uncomfortable, I did really enjoy the art and sense of community. I could totally see Dan being a part of the fandom while also not being too into the whole fursona aspect of it.

[Offtopic]I really hope any members in Mexico are okay after the earthquakes, I know there's been a lot of destruction and I hope everyone is staying safe :love1: [/Offtopic]
go into
the night freely

and flourish
my child
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

hello!! i am..sort of a furry? i dunno. i'm sort of like dan, i am interested in the culture and fandom and i do share some sort of.."furry" related things on facebook or tumblr and even joined a furry forum about a year ago and never went on again bc i..have the memory of a goldfish. i do sort of have a fursona in the works but i'm still working on the design and idk if ill ever be able to have a fursuit for it (as that sort of thing is,, very expensive) but i want to say im glad we can all be civil about the furry talk here! most conversations that involve furry talk tends to turn.. very bad. also i'd like to say if this matters, that im also a huge fan of my little pony FiM and have been since the end of season 1 (so like, 2011 basically) ^-^

anyways! onto dan's liveshow. 'twas a good liveshow! i quite enjoyed it. he was in such a good mood and seems to have been lately! i like that. im glad his vacation went well and that he enjoyed it. the thought of him going to phil's house and phil bein like "ye movin in?" and him being ok with it... i am phan trash aaaaa but like.. i liked this liveshow! i look forward to their livestream tomorrow (esp bc i will actually be around to watch it bc every tuesday when dan does his liveshows im at school sigh) and overall i just really enjoyed dan's liveshow a lot today (as i pretty much always do).
:transheart:
chiccola
sofa crease

My late reaction to Dan's liveshow, is that I'm still not over his rant about Phil's freckles :garbage: Daaaaan, you listened to "Little Things" one time too many! :rofl:
rainbow-chaido
tol bean

chiccola wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:21 am My late reaction to Dan's liveshow, is that I'm still not over his rant about Phil's freckles :garbage: Daaaaan, you listened to "Little Things" one time too many! :rofl:
Oh my god, I can't unsee this now and I already thought the way he phrased it was amazingly cute. :garbage:
*inspirational and slightly appropriate quote I haven't found yet*

captainspacecoat
stress mushroom

alittledizzy wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:11 am I keep randomly thinking about Dan talking about Phil's freckles. I live in the bottom of this trash can now. I brought snacks and a comfy blanket and the wifi is good, this trash can is my home.
Basically same :')

That was a nice liveshow - nothing amazing, but very pleasant and he was in a lovely mood (as he has been for the past few live shows, which is nice). He looked gorgeous as well, his freckles are v pretty.

I enjoyed his behind-the-scene anecdotes about his time at uni. As others have said, the story about Phil assuming Dan was moving in was sweet, however exaggerated it may have been. I also found the image of Dan often choosing to stay in his room making dorky youtube videos instead of going out/engaging in typical uni nights out to be really endearing. Other than that there's not much else to say other than that it was a nice, pleasant liveshow, and I don't really have any furry opinions and am literally unable to tell whether he's joking about it or not. Not that it matters either way, really.

Also as a not-straight Australian it was really nice to hear him talk about the marriage equality plebiscite. It's been a really rough time to be an LGBT+ Australian, as we're being bombarded by awful hate speech and support for conversion therapy and just terrible people and their terrible opinions. It sucks, and I appreciated Dan acknowledging that even slightly :love1:
malday
emo goose

whelpkeeper wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:24 am
casualIDBstalker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:24 am Now I personally don't know much about furry sites or forums & I'm not opposed to learning new things but unless someone from Tumblr or Twitter mentioned it, I wouldn't know that site existed, so for him to just throw it into a casual conversation like he did, it doesn't seem like a site he saw mentioned once or twice on Tumblr or Twitter.

I had always assumed Dan's furry talk was just facetious, but now I'm not 100% sure? Like it always came across as just a joke to me, but that is a very specific website to just know off the top of your head... not that I'd judge ( :philtrash: ) but I'd be surprised if it was true
I don't think knowing about FurAffinity has that much importance.
Like twix said, furry was very prevalent on imageboards, you'd come across it without specifically looking for it, and there was a lot of furry-bashing that brought it into the mainstream. He's more likely to know of it from 4chan and DeviantArt than Tumblr or Twitter.
blackdenim
procrastinator

malday wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:06 pm
whelpkeeper wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:24 am

I don't think knowing about FurAffinity has that much importance.
Like twix said, furry was very prevalent on imageboards, you'd come across it without specifically looking for it, and there was a lot of furry-bashing that brought it into the mainstream. He's more likely to know of it from 4chan and DeviantArt than Tumblr or Twitter.
Anecdotally, I was in a restaurant at the weekend and two people in Sonic and Tails costumes actually walked in and started chatting and taking photos with staff/diners for some reason? (Dan and Phil would have died, or plot twist: It was Dan and Phil, their holiday was to sunny, beachy Leeds and they were doing some guerilla marketing for the gaming vid between relaxing).

Anyway back to the point: it spurred a conversation between me and my friends about furries, and like 3 of them mentioned Fur Affinity. All my friends spent a lot less time on the internet in the 00's than I (or D&P) did but it seems furries and Fur Affinity was quite a widely known meme (that's what we ended up talking about at brunch haha).
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

:lol: Stop lurking! We are also fun to talk to, Phil :love2:
sarmstr2
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

LtrllySusan wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:41 pm :lol: Stop lurking! We are also fun to talk to, Phil :love2:
My name is Phil, I am 30 and I have a basketball game tomorrrroooww. :rofl: I love his Jenna content.
DatCog
blobfish

Even better!!!
I am so ready for this!!
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her/hers

DatCog wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:52 pm Even better!!!
I am so ready for this!!
I'M SHOOK.
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
citizen_erased
truth bomb

DatCog wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:52 pm Even better!!!
I am so ready for this!!
sign me the fuck up for this video :stan:

"helpful commentary" :rofl:
liola
rankussy

Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
susan2
rainbow nerd

YES PHIL!!
This can't happen soon enough, I'm totally hyped :6-year-old dan:

With great power comes great responsibility Dan.

Also :lol:
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I have been screeching since he tweeted. This is literally a boyfriend picks my outfit tag without the label.

:woohoo:

liola wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:03 pm Image
Accurate af.