Germany - Berlin Tempodrom - 9th June

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Here's the place to arrange it.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
dansnose
delia smith
Pronouns: she/ her

nyello i hope i’m not the only one from here attending the berlin show bc i’m traveling all alone from israel and would love meeting fellow idb-ers :D
ostiral
sofa crease

Woohoo, welcome back IDB!~~ :D

Aww, yas, i am very happy, that they will be in Poland next year, i think our fandom is really amazing, but because i live closer to Berlin than Warsaw (2 hours vs 6 hours), i hope i will see Dan and Phil in Berlin again! :) I saw only 8pm at eventim.de, so i guess this time, there will be only one event in Berlin.
Sorry for my english.
fondsmiles
phabergé

woop woop, I will probably be going as well, unless it costs a fortune! and depending on the price might even get m&g.

i am actually from germany, just a lot farther south. and i'd love to say hello to some lovely idb'ers <3
[x]
[x]
nephilimcat
woodland creature

I really want to go! I've never been to Berlin (shame on me as I'm German :lol: ) and it would be a great excuse to finally go there and do some sightseeing. I'm a bit stressed because Tuesday is so soon and I'll be working this weekend and Monday and Tuesday. I wish they would have announced this a bit earlier, I need more time :? Definitely don't want to miss out again though and I hope I will meet some lovely people from IDB :shyhug: My friends don't know Deppy, so I would be going by myself.
pulvis et umbra sumus
dansnose
delia smith

nephilimcat wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:31 pm I really want to go! I've never been to Berlin (shame on me as I'm German :lol: ) and it would be a great excuse to finally go there and do some sightseeing. I'm a bit stressed because Tuesday is so soon and I'll be working this weekend and Monday and Tuesday. I wish they would have announced this a bit earlier, I need more time :? Definitely don't want to miss out again though and I hope I will meet some lovely people from IDB :shyhug: My friends don't know Deppy, so I would be going by myself.
ooh i’m not german but it’ll be my 5th time in berlin if you want i can show you around the city a bit!!! berlin feels like home to me it’s the greatest <3 (me: trying to not be actually alone 100% of the time)
ostiral
sofa crease

fondsmiles wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:34 pm woop woop, I will probably be going as well, unless it costs a fortune! and depending on the price might even get m&g.
VIP Ticket for show in Amsterdam costs 110euro, the rest between 22-75euro, so i guess same prices will be in Berlin. :)

Omg, i am in Berlin a few times every year, i love this place. :D Everytime when i am in Berlin, i discover new places, something new about this city. 10/10, i recommend to spend there whole weekend, nephilimcat. :D
Sorry for my english.
nephilimcat
woodland creature

dansnose wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:46 am
nephilimcat wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:31 pm I really want to go! I've never been to Berlin (shame on me as I'm German :lol: ) and it would be a great excuse to finally go there and do some sightseeing. I'm a bit stressed because Tuesday is so soon and I'll be working this weekend and Monday and Tuesday. I wish they would have announced this a bit earlier, I need more time :? Definitely don't want to miss out again though and I hope I will meet some lovely people from IDB :shyhug: My friends don't know Deppy, so I would be going by myself.
ooh i’m not german but it’ll be my 5th time in berlin if you want i can show you around the city a bit!!! berlin feels like home to me it’s the greatest <3 (me: trying to not be actually alone 100% of the time)
I'd love that! I'm already afraid I'll be all alone the whole time :lol: :shock:
ostiral wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:58 pm
Omg, i am in Berlin a few times every year, i love this place. :D Everytime when i am in Berlin, i discover new places, something new about this city. 10/10, i recommend to spend there whole weekend, nephilimcat. :D
I'm considering it, Berlin sounds really cool!
pulvis et umbra sumus
dansnose
delia smith

sorry for being so active here omg but if y’all are down for hanging out around berlin or even just sitting for coffee or something?

(i really don’t wanna be alone the whole time i’m sorry)
fondsmiles
phabergé

dansnose wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:45 pm sorry for being so active here omg but if y’all are down for hanging out around berlin or even just sitting for coffee or something?

(i really don’t wanna be alone the whole time i’m sorry)
yup yup yup i am down for that
although i am not sure when i would arrive, aaaand might bring another friend with me. but i would definitely love to talk to you guys :)
[x]
[x]
holowaterfall
tol bean

Hello everyone :)
I literally never post on idb but wanted to join this conversation as I'm planning on going to the Berlin show as well, although not VIP
Seems like I'm the only person from Berlin so far :0 :shock:
I'm curios how much the tickets will cost..
the weeping of the sea
dansnose
delia smith

in a turn of events i think it’ll be cheaper and easier for me to aim for vip in warsaw so i’m sorry but looks like i won’t attend the berlin show
(meeting dan on his birthday tops Everything for me soz)

hope y’all have a great time tho :love2:
theseclouds
crusty sponge

Helloooo, I might have finally signed up to IDB to say hi and I too am gonna try to go to the Berlin show :D I think I might have successfully bullied my friend (who doesn't really know DnP other than as sth I'm obsessed with) to come along, but I'd still love to meet some likeminded people in Berlin ;)

Am I the only one super frustrated the event still isn't up on Ticketmaster or the Tempodrom website? uuugh
grazieninseenot
smol bean

theseclouds wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:21 pm

Am I the only one super frustrated the event still isn't up on Ticketmaster or the Tempodrom website? uuugh
The tickets are sold through Eventim as far as I'm aware! At least they've got the event on their website.
Which I'm not super pumped about, I've only had bad experiences with Eventim, but we'll see I guess...
theseclouds
crusty sponge

grazieninseenot wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:11 pm The tickets are sold through Eventim as far as I'm aware! At least they've got the event on their website.
Yeah I saw that! But like you I kinda prefer ticketmaster and idk its weird they're selling them ~exclusively on one of the two...especially since the Amsterdam ones are on TM. Oh well :shrug:
fondsmiles
phabergé

woop woop, I got tickets for me and two of my friends! :)

(and then I also got three more tickets for another friend who tried to get VIP and then nothing would work anymore for her. i wanna hug her)
VIP apparently sold out very very quickly, I never even saw available seats and a bunch of my twitter friends are super disappointed because they didn't get them.
but I am happy with my seats in block 10, that's a nice enough view of them
as I said I will be going with friends, but we're all a loose group anyway who don't all know each other (my flatmate for example only knows me), so I'd definitely love to meet up with some of you as well! and we can all be lost weirdos together. <3

how was your guys' luck?
(also, tickets are still online right now)
[x]
[x]
nephilimcat
woodland creature

I got tickets in block 20, which is what I wanted :stan: I didn't try for VIP at all. I hope you guys were all successful as well.

As @fondsmiles said, I'd love to meet some of you guys as well ^^
pulvis et umbra sumus
mm_sunny1993
spork

I got a ticket in block 14. I'm soo excited <3 :D Now I have something to look forward to in 2018 and it's great. But I'm already nervous because I'll be going alone but oh well, I will still have a good time.
So I would like to meet some of you as well if possible :)

I hope everyone will get a ticket that they are happy with!
uninspiredbun
crusty sponge

i haven't contributed anything in like a year but i'm still here hi
anyway i got vip tickets and now i'm completely numb after almost losing my mind the entire day, i'm so happy!
i can't wait for june and i'd love to meet some of you :D
ostiral
sofa crease

WOOHOOO, SEE YOU IN BERLIN! <3
I got VIP ticket at 16:20, after refreshing the site million times. :D
I will be there with my friends, but they aren't going to meet & greet, so if anyone needs a company at M&G or a person to talk with, and if you are not afraid of poor english grammar, feel free to contact me. :D I will be sitting alone as well, block 26. :thumb:
But still, we need to wait so many days! When they made TATINOF in Europe, it was like, one month between sale and the event... But still, what a good reason to live. :D I am hyped. :love1:
Sorry for my english.
garlic
smol bean

Aw man, all the good seats are gone :( Is it even worth it to buy a non-category 2-ticket? Does anybody know if there will be some kind of projection of the guys for the people in the back? I'm afraid that I will only see two moving dots and maybe hear their voices (if they are not covered by screaming fans) and I really do not want to spend a whole day of my life and a lot of money for that :wahh:
Sorry for my bad grammar
ostiral
sofa crease

garlic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:07 pm Aw man, all the good seats are gone :( Is it even worth it to buy a non-category 2-ticket? Does anybody know if there will be some kind of projection of the guys for the people in the back? I'm afraid that I will only see two moving dots and maybe hear their voices (if they are not covered by screaming fans) and I really do not want to spend a whole day of my life and a lot of money for that :wahh:
https://www.tempodrom.de/en/visitor_inf ... ting-plan/
There you can see seating plan. And if you click at number, you will see the view from every block. :) Of course photos can be different than reality, but it can help a little.
Sorry for my english.
grazieninseenot
smol bean

garlic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:07 pm Aw man, all the good seats are gone :( Is it even worth it to buy a non-category 2-ticket? Does anybody know if there will be some kind of projection of the guys for the people in the back? I'm afraid that I will only see two moving dots and maybe hear their voices (if they are not covered by screaming fans) and I really do not want to spend a whole day of my life and a lot of money for that :wahh:

I've never been to the Tempodrom, but last time we had the cheapest tickets and were still able to see well! And from what the pictures of the venue show, the Tempodrom seems to be pretty well built, so that everyone can see (with it being round etc)
mandyrockt
smol bean

I didn't post since tatinof but I'm still alive! 8-)
I got VIP tickets and will be sitting in the first row, can't believe it myself :shock:
I'd love to meet up before the show and grab something to drink maybe?
We did something similar with a group from idb before tatinof and it was pretty great! :)
ostiral
sofa crease

mandyrockt wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:50 pm I didn't post since tatinof but I'm still alive! 8-)
I got VIP tickets and will be sitting in the first row, can't believe it myself :shock:
I'd love to meet up before the show and grab something to drink maybe?
We did something similar with a group from idb before tatinof and it was pretty great! :)
Awww, i was there too! :D It was a nice place, good burgers. :thumb:
Sorry for my english.