Brighton - Brighton Dome - 28th April

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Here's the place to arrange it.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
DatCog
blobfish

Brighton show details page here: https://brightondome.org/event/16310/da ... orld_tour/

From page:

When
Sat 28 Apr 2018, 2pm & 8pm (doors 1pm & 7pm)

The show includes a 20 minute interval. Please arrive promptly to help the show start on time.
Where
Concert Hall
View Map
Tickets
£27.50, £47.50, £62.50*

Limit of 8 tickets per person, please bring ID of ticket booker to the show

VIP Tickets £101.50*
Includes best seats, meet & greet with Dan & Phil, and exclusive tour gifts

Other info
*There is a £2 per order charge (excludes Members). Additional postage charges (50p standard or £1.50 Signed for mail) apply

Under 14s must be accompanied by a person aged 18 or over.

Photography and video recording is prohibited, all electronic devices must be turned off during the show.

Merchandise will be available to purchase before and after the show.

VIP Ticket info:
VIPs should please arrive 3.5 hours before the listed start of the show. You will be issued a wristband and shown to the meet-up area. All VIPs will meet Dan and Phil and have the opportunity to have one item signed and to take a selfie. Please be aware that there will not be a professional photographer on site, so if you would like a photo, please bring your own camera or phone - also make sure it’s charged and with enough storage!

After you have met Dan and Phil you will be given a gift bag including exclusive VIP tour merchandise. You’ll also be able to hang out with other VIPs, sign the guest book and listen to a special playlist curated by Dan and Phil.
DatCog
blobfish

Anyone else going to Brighton...first night of the tour??!!

I'm hoping to get tickets for the evening show (no VIP) and would love to say hi to any other IDB-ers. Will have my 12 year old and 17 year old daughters with me and will be coming up from Devon for the weekend :D
relatablemood
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

DatCog wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:10 pm Anyone else going to Brighton...first night of the tour??!!

I'm hoping to get tickets for the evening show (no VIP) and would love to say hi to any other IDB-ers. Will have my 12 year old and 17 year old daughters with me and will be coming up from Devon for the weekend :D
16 and going with my mum (39) who also likes them soooo you can always say hi to us if you want to :blush: Though, I won't be able to get tickets until 4:15, so fingers crossed I get any tickets at all :(
i want dan's hair and phil's hips
DatCog
blobfish

relatablemood wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:48 am
DatCog wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:10 pm Anyone else going to Brighton...first night of the tour??!!

16 and going with my mum (39) who also likes them soooo you can always say hi to us if you want to :blush: Though, I won't be able to get tickets until 4:15, so fingers crossed I get any tickets at all :(
Oh good luck!!! Would love to say hi to both of you :) Going to aim for the best seats we can get and just hope they don't go too quickly. I'm relieved there's a matinee so hopefully that'll slightly take the pressure off the evening show.
relatablemood

DatCog wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:47 am

Oh good luck!!! Would love to say hi to both of you :) Going to aim for the best seats we can get and just hope they don't go too quickly. I'm relieved there's a matinee so hopefully that'll slightly take the pressure off the evening show.
Turns out I probably won't be getting them now :cry: I cracked my phone yesterday and thought it was fine but now the screen has gone, meaning I'll have to get a new screen which will cost £££. I'd feel too bad buying tickets when they'll have to fix my phone, too. Hopefully, there'll still be tickets popping up in a few weeks or so once it cools down <3 hope you have lots of fun and take time to explore Brighton! Or Hastings. Hastings is also good.
DatCog
blobfish

relatablemood wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:09 pm

Turns out I probably won't be getting them now :cry: I cracked my phone yesterday and thought it was fine but now the screen has gone, meaning I'll have to get a new screen which will cost £££. I'd feel too bad buying tickets when they'll have to fix my phone, too. Hopefully, there'll still be tickets popping up in a few weeks or so once it cools down <3 hope you have lots of fun and take time to explore Brighton! Or Hastings. Hastings is also good.
Oh no, what a shame :( There will inevitably be a few people who decide to change their mind and put their tickets on Twickets so you've still got a chance, even if you look much nearer the date.
relatablemood

DatCog wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:26 pm
relatablemood wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:09 pm

Oh no, what a shame :( There will inevitably be a few people who decide to change their mind and put their tickets on Twickets so you've still got a chance, even if you look much nearer the date.
DUDE I GOT TICKETS FOR MY MUM AND I!!! DAD WAS SO NICE!!!! HE LET ME GET SOME!!! NO VIP BECAUSE ANXIETY ABOUT EMBARASSING MYSELF IN FRONT OF D&P BUT WOO HOO

DID YOU GET TICKETS? SOSOSOOSOSOOS EXCITED
DatCog
blobfish

AHHHH THAT"S BRILLIANT, WELL DONE YOUR DAD!!!

YES I GOT TICKETS!!
Row E in one of the side blocks so pretty near the front, am well chuffed. CANNOT WAIT :D :D :D
blackdenim
procrastinator

I was just incredibly fiscally irresponsible and bought a M&G tickets :scram: my seat is in row E which I'm jazzed for but I have a vision of being the oldest person at the M&G and somehow everyone laughing at me! I haven't been to one since I was like 19 years old haha.
DatCog
blobfish

blackdenim wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:21 pm I was just incredibly fiscally irresponsible and bought a M&G tickets :scram: my seat is in row E which I'm jazzed for but I have a vision of being the oldest person at the M&G and somehow everyone laughing at me! I haven't been to one since I was like 19 years old haha.
Really jealous of the M&G ticket - was going to get them for us but couldn't afford 3 so just went for the best non-VIP seats :)
blackdenim
procrastinator

DatCog wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:23 pm
blackdenim wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:21 pm I was just incredibly fiscally irresponsible and bought a M&G tickets :scram: my seat is in row E which I'm jazzed for but I have a vision of being the oldest person at the M&G and somehow everyone laughing at me! I haven't been to one since I was like 19 years old haha.
Really jealous of the M&G ticket - was going to get them for us but couldn't afford 3 so just went for the best non-VIP seats :)
I'm sure we'll both have a blast either way! Hopefully I'll get to wave at you haha.
DatCog
blobfish

blackdenim wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:25 pm
I'm sure we'll both have a blast either way! Hopefully I'll get to wave at you haha.
We're in the same row! My seats are 20/21/22 so in the centre right section as you look at the plan, next to the aisle. Hope I can see you as I'll want every tiny detail of the M&G!!
Last edited by DatCog on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blackdenim
procrastinator

DatCog wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:29 pm
We're in the same row! My seats are 20/21/22 so in the centre right section as you look at the plan. Hope I can see you as I'll want every tiny detail of the M&G!!
Ahh I'm in 54 so on the other side to you! We'll definitely have to meet up in the interval at least and I'll give you a debrief :lol:
DatCog
blobfish

blackdenim wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:31 pm
DatCog wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:29 pm
We're in the same row! My seats are 20/21/22 so in the centre right section as you look at the plan. Hope I can see you as I'll want every tiny detail of the M&G!!
Ahh I'm in 54 so on the other side to you! We'll definitely have to meet up in the interval at least and I'll give you a debrief :lol:
YES!! Will come over and find you/you come over and find us :)
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Woohoo, restricted view! I got one for each show at the lowest price, evening show will be at the end of a row near the front stalls so if that's where you guys are too, I'll be up for saying Hi. Matinee I'll be to the side at the back of the circle (hoping some other IDB friends are coming too, I booked separately to be cheaper and haven't heard yet cos the site's been so overloaded, I only got in at 5.15pm).

And go relatablemood's dad! Top dad, I know how much phone screens are to repair, that was such bad luck and timing.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Yay me and @human are also doing Brighton (both shows).

Got row J for the matinee and rear stalls for T for the evening (I picked those seats because I sat there for tatinof and it's slightly raised and a great view). So where we going for a few drinks before the evening show? :lol:
DatCog
blobfish

missemma wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:54 pm Yay me and @human are also doing Brighton (both shows).

Got row J for the matinee and rear stalls for T for the evening (I picked those seats because I sat there for tatinof and it's slightly raised and a great view). So where we going for a few drinks before the evening show? :lol:
I'd be up for a drink or two before the show - can send my girls off to look around the shops for an hour or so (is okay, eldest is 17!)
blackdenim
procrastinator

DatCog wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:58 pm
missemma wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:54 pm Yay me and @human are also doing Brighton (both shows).

I'd be up for a drink or two before the show - can send my girls off to look around the shops for an hour or so (is okay, eldest is 17!)
I dunno how much time you get between the M&G and the show but I'm definitely up for some drinks if there's time! I'll probably need a cheeky cocktail to calm down from the whole experience!!
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Fab, we have loads of time to sort something and there is a lovely bar just through the garden next to the venue! Be great to meet up :love2:
DatCog
blobfish

missemma wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:24 pm Fab, we have loads of time to sort something and there is a lovely bar just through the garden next to the venue! Be great to meet up :love2:
Ah I'm so excited, Brighton is one of my most favourite places! Already booked a little apartment for our weekend away :D
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Yay new friends :ribena:
relatablemood

Not to make anyone uncomfortable if there are still any hurt feelings from when I was a Mess on here months ago, but if anyone and of course DatCog wants to say hi to me or my mum that'd be super nice, I'll be in one of the circles. Though won't everyone going at different times? 2pm or 8pm?

EDIT; never mind, just realised most people are going at the evening :( maybe see you flarequake...?
DatCog
blobfish

relatablemood wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:26 pm Not to make anyone uncomfortable if there are still any hurt feelings from when I was a Mess on here months ago, but if anyone and of course DatCog wants to say hi to me or my mum that'd be super nice, I'll be in one of the circles. Though won't everyone going at different times? 2pm or 8pm?

EDIT; never mind, just realised most people are going at the evening :( maybe see you flarequake...?
Oh, are you going to the afternoon show? :( I can only do the evening one as it will take most of the day to travel from Devon!
relatablemood

DatCog wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:52 pm
relatablemood wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:26 pm Not to make anyone uncomfortable if there are still any hurt feelings from when I was a Mess on here months ago, but if anyone and of course DatCog wants to say hi to me or my mum that'd be super nice, I'll be in one of the circles. Though won't everyone going at different times? 2pm or 8pm?

Oh, are you going to the afternoon show? :( I can only do the evening one as it will take most of the day to travel from Devon!
Ahh no! :( I was gonna go at 8 but as we're not staying the night, mum doesn't fancy the two hour drive back at ten at night :shrug: have fun with your wine party!