Dan & Phil Part 60: Lady Door Tour

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

this was my favorite pinof so far like holy hell. it just felt..so natural and calming, in a weird way. i really enjoyed it and laughed a whole bunch and i am definitely going to go rewatch it like a million more times. also they look incredibly good in swapped clothes what is this madness

edit: sorry for this embarrassing waffling at the top of the page
:transheart:
nephilimcat
woodland creature
Pronouns: she/her

I totally forgot about pinof and was about to go to bed when Phil tweeted :gg: I guess I'm just not that invested in the tradition as the first pinof I've seen "live" was the one last year.
I did cringe a few times but it was also hilarious, definitely one of the best so far (maybe the best?). Both of them in each others clothes holy shit :fan: I also hate-loved that video recreation with ribena, nice ass Phil! Also Dan really wanting him to do it and then laughing his ass off was just so cute.
They were enjoying themselves so much and as long as they do, I hope they continue this tradition!

Not very coherent but I am already in sleep mode so whatever
pulvis et umbra sumus
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

jesus christ that video was a lot
kindofatrashcan
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: She/Her

lion is in the background!!!
liola
rankussy

That was a good pinof, they looked SO GOOD AND SO CLOSE

Phil's selfie :garbage:
So many cute stares from Dan :garbage:
I counted lots of male mentions and no female mentions
THE RIBENA MOMENT HELP
Dan seemed honestly concerned when Phil was on the stairs
Am I crazy or when Phil is under the duvet you can clearly see that there are no bedsheets on the mattress? Almost like..Phil doesn't need them because he doesn't use that bed to sleep :tinfoil:
Oh my god the tattoo, damn Daniel getting possessive :rofl:
Arm wrestling with a lot of sarcastic bro comments, I'm here for that
Can't believe they actually said "is this going to be called Philiel Howell"
"Anal?"
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
Puffy
drama llama

I need to watch that another 10 times or so to even begin to process how perfect that was. It was so comfortable and nice and fun and so far removed from the last few pinofs I'm just :garbage: :garbage: :garbage:
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

liola wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:33 pm That was a good pinof, they looked SO GOOD AND SO CLOSE

THE RIBENA MOMENT HELP
Am I crazy or when Phil is under the duvet you can clearly see that there are no bedsheets on the mattress? Almost like..Phil doesn't need them because he doesn't use that bed to sleep :tinfoil:
"Anal?"
Nah it has a grey sheet on there. In the UK they only have the bottom sheet.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
alch
ar·tic·u·late

@kuensukki jesus thank you for the ribena thing you are my god
lurker
janice from the shop
Pronouns: they/them

oh my god, fuck them and their content :') that was so good and silly. i loved the atmosphere in this, it felt like a natural progression from last year in a way -- still sort of calm and low-key compared to 1-7, then again also really giggly and silly, but it seemed to have a bit of a "them looking back at the previous pinofs nostalgically" vibe, too. and they both seemed to have so much genuine fun! i really, really loved it. 10/10.
thank's you were great
SquishPhan
capita£ester

I enjoyed that a lot. It is really all I want PINOF to be. :love1:
Will be rewatching this one quite often.
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

I loved the video, but #vasegate is the only thing I care about now.
deadcrush
smol bean
Pronouns: she/they

that was absolutely wonderful <3 <3 <3
I was worried that the cupboard room would restrict them, but I'm over the moon with this video :garbage: this is no doubt my favorite pinof! also woot for finally posting on the main thread
hear all the bombs fade away
mariace
smol bean

wow, I feel like I shouldn't be surprised by how different this pinof was compared to the rest since they've been acting this way all year (2017 really was a gift). I loved it sooo much, it really didn't feel as forced, and it was the right amount of ridiculousness. Honestly I'm all for deppy evolving and growing up but I love pinof, it's a tradition that I hope stays, even if it gets more lowkey.
liola
rankussy

lilabet wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:35 pm
liola wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:33 pm That was a good pinof, they looked SO GOOD AND SO CLOSE

THE RIBENA MOMENT HELP
"Anal?"
Nah it has a grey sheet on there. In the UK they only have the bottom sheet.
I went to look again and you're right, I thought the weird brown part on the side was the mattress side but it's actually the bed I think

malday
emo goose

It was nice, but last year's bloopers remain my favorite since they broke character quite a lot. I didn't care for the over-exaggerated reactions in this one, if i'm being honest, no matter how daring they got with the challenges.
OhItsElliott
drama llama
Pronouns: He/him

I loved all the throwbacks to the old pinofs! Especially appreciate the catface game music during the tattoo design bit :love2:

I need to go retwatch this about 12 times to process everything that happened but overall, good job boys :tu: really like this one!
JustMe
living flop
Pronouns: She/her

I loved it so much!! Loved the 'Blindfolded cat' video music while they were drawing the tattoos, the jumpscare, the ribena moment. Also can't believe they tied on the tie question! Feel like they didn't do as many questions as usual but the one they did were amazing.
~ I'll be bold as well as strong and use my head alongside my heart ~
fondsmiles
phabergé

okay I think I know why i love it SO much:
phil is so wonderful in this!
dan has said for years how much of a troll phil is and that we "don't know what he's really like", and in this video... phil is... i feel like we've never seen him like this (in recent years). he makes fun of dan and is quick-witted and just carries himself in such a natural and confident way.

people always say how much happier dan has been on camera, and it's true that we do see that, but it just hit me a lot how much that is also true for phil. he just seems so much happier. i have never perceived him this open and relaxed and wonderful as i have in this video, and that is what makes me the happiest. <3
god, i love him. and them. aaah.
[x]
[x]
Kurai
smol bean

That Phil selfie holy shiiiiit :dead:
I'm just so happy right now *softly weeps*
auri
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: they/them

It was so good, lighthearted and silly. I loved it. Forget that I said I don't enjoy pinofs bc I do enjoy pinof9 a l o t. It was so nice, heck, what even. I just, yeah. Everything that everyone has said already but let me just add in the "watch me, dad" "go!" moment. That had me crying more than ribena twerking, geez. I love those two idiots a lot. <3
JustMarie
drama llama

I LOVED IT!!! <3

This was such a calm PINOF, it looks so different to the others. It felt like any video they have released this year, what a blessing!

The selfies! I can't :garbage:
And that ribena moment was just... :dead:

I also agree that they need to stop doing PINOF next year. This time I felt that two personas (old personas to post-baking personas) collide in one video and it felt kind of weird.
liola
rankussy

I know everyone want them to stop at pinof10 but am I the only one bothered that IT WOULDNT BE ON THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY

AroboticPhil
sad dimple
Pronouns: she

I rewatched all the others pinofs right before this one and holy shit, the difference...
Apart from the first one, obviously, it was almost hard to rewatch them because of how unnatural and forced they seem seeing them now.
I think last year's kinda started the change but it still felf a bit formulaic, whereas this one was just so warm and impossibly lovely and watching them be around each other like that is incredible :love2:
It makes my heart so warm to finally see them be so genuinely happy to film this and have fun together. Like honestly I don't think they ever stopped smiling (or that Dan ever stopped starring at Phil). And god, the flirting ? Like what the hell. what the hell.
I felt like I was watching The Great British Flirt Off 2017 or something.
Will obviously need to rewatch this 20 more times (it already took me wayyyy too long to watch it, i kept replaying) and come back with 2k of time stamps. :ribena:

(also : anal)
casualIDBstalker
drama llama

I tried to edit my post but didn't do it in time.

I take back what I said about PINOF 10 in my last post - I have rewatched 2 times now & I apologize about saying that 10 should be the last one. I was preoccupied & couldn't quite give it the attention it deserved. As long as PINOFs don't get weirdly awkward, they should keep doing them for as long as they want.

So many moments it didn't catch the first time. This will definitely go on my list of watch & rewatch videos. It's funny cuz out of all the people I subscribe to, Dan & Phil videos are the only ones I can stand to rewatch.
Secretstanner
truth bomb

That was so much fun to watch they genuinely seemed like they were having fun and wasn’t trying to hard like last years, it seemed so calm and just funny! This is my favourite one hands down. I know everyone loved last years cuz it was the post baking universe pinof but this one was definitely IT for me. :D

I don’t know what Dans talking about Phils selfie was amazing, he looked so handsome :philtrash:

Dan in phils shirt :stan:
Phil in dans long shirt and ripped jeans <3