Singapore - Kallang Theatre - 15th September

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Here's the place to arrange it.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
shyabanshi
placenta

Would love to go to this one, as it's the closest one to where I live. I hope they'll announce the date soon! Most probably gonna go alone, so hmu if anyone's looking for a friend / travelling from Indonesia :ribena:
NanaPotato
first-time poster

I'm not sure if I can go, depending on the price. But if someone is from Malaysia, hmu. Really close to Singapore and wanna meet DnP but I have no friends to go with :shrug:
swofro
angel bean

NanaPotato wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:36 pm I'm not sure if I can go, depending on the price. But if someone is from Malaysia, hmu. Really close to Singapore and wanna meet DnP but I have no friends to go with :shrug:
Hello. I am this forum's fellow Malaysian resident. I am definitely not going considering that my passport is going to expire before September next year plus I'm broke lol. Best of luck to you to get tickets if you ended up going :thumb:
Love is forever
airie
tol bean

shyabanshi wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:04 pm Would love to go to this one, as it's the closest one to where I live. I hope they'll announce the date soon! Most probably gonna go alone, so hmu if anyone's looking for a friend / travelling from Indonesia :ribena:
you just got yourself a travel friend! :ribena: assuming you're not a serial killer. anyway there are also a few Indonesian peeps on twitter who are planning to go there, so yup
shyabanshi
placenta

airie wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:34 pm
shyabanshi wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:04 pm Would love to go to this one, as it's the closest one to where I live. I hope they'll announce the date soon! Most probably gonna go alone, so hmu if anyone's looking for a friend / travelling from Indonesia :ribena:
you just got yourself a travel friend! :ribena: assuming you're not a serial killer. anyway there are also a few Indonesian peeps on twitter who are planning to go there, so yup
Hello!! This is so exciting! :yippee: I'll pm you so i can add you/the others on twitter!
Sorry for the excessive exclamation marks :lol:

fyi i'm definitely not a serial killer
airie
tol bean

shyabanshi wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:12 am
airie wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:34 pm
Hello!! This is so exciting! :yippee: I'll pm you so i can add you/the others on twitter!
Sorry for the excessive exclamation marks :lol:

fyi i'm definitely not a serial killer
whoops sorry i just got back to you! anyways, sure thing :tu:
obvsly
#relatable

i'm probably going to this one as well, as it's the closest one to Bangkok! "Probably" because it's also up to the dates and if I can get tickets/flights/hotel in time.

I'm not sure how the booking would work though. I tried to book the Philippines date (the second closest one to me) but found that I couldn't. The ticketing website only accept credit cards issued in the Philippines. So if the Singapore show also denies the non-local cards, we're quite screwed. :P
shyabanshi
placenta

obvsly wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:36 pm i'm probably going to this one as well, as it's the closest one to Bangkok! "Probably" because it's also up to the dates and if I can get tickets/flights/hotel in time.
Same here! Pls let it work out for all of us :please:
obvsly wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:36 pm I tried to book the Philippines date (the second closest one to me) but found that I couldn't. The ticketing website only accept credit cards issued in the Philippines. So if the Singapore show also denies the non-local cards, we're quite screwed. :P
If you're still interested in going to the Philippines date, I just noticed that on the web there's this form for provincial/international customers, which basically says that if your credit card doesn't work, you can fill in the form and they'll get back to you via e-mail. On the banner it also says they accept cash (? how does that work idk).
obvsly
#relatable

shyabanshi wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:44 am If you're still interested in going to the Philippines date, I just noticed that on the web there's this form for provincial/international customers, which basically says that if your credit card doesn't work, you can fill in the form and they'll get back to you via e-mail. On the banner it also says they accept cash (? how does that work idk).
Ahhh Thank you! I didn't know about that option. I just checked the Philippines venue and all VIP tickets are sold out, though. :wahh: So I'll just wait to see if I could get VIP tickets for Singapore. If not, I'll compare the tickets/flights/hotel prices between the two venues and go to one that works best! (Again, probably Singapore for less travelling time.) :mrgreen: