Dan & Phil Part 62: Cat Master and Boy-slave

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her/hers

ams wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:00 pm
That tree looks real. It also looks full except for the top few feet. I love the decorations!

EDIT: Yay for a meaningless top-of-the-page post.
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

SquishPhan wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:52 pm I like the decorations on the tree, but not the actual tree.
ask and ye shall receive. :happytears:

i think the tree is super cute and their home is super cute and everything is beautiful and nothing hurts right now. also seriously damn the dude has lost weight. dan pls link me to those yoga videos tyvm.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

The tree is gorgeous, I love the decorations, so chic. Dan actually in a black Santa hat and deadpan face, gotta love that branding.
liola
rankussy
Pronouns: she/her

ams wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:00 pm
first of all, is he serious? Dan. Honey sweetie baby boo, you truly get some weird pleasure out of messing with the shippers :rofl:

I love the tree so much! For years I've been wanting a real tree, the smell is just incredible and it gives such a cozy feeling, in my opinion, that a fake tree just doesn't give you. I don't think it looks sad at all, I think it's very elegant and put tgether and there's still some quirky ornaments on it like the penguin. Now i'm hoping for either a pic of Phil (or both of them) in front of the tree or the liveshow where he shows us. It's not happening but let me dream :philtrash:

My question is, did they just put the tree up? When they got it , what, a week ago? Or did they just decide to share it now because there's a festive decorating DITL coming and so they now can share it
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
quercussp
living flop

I love the tree! But I am also side eying Dan for that reply. I mean... enough is enough. (no it's not more please i'm trash) :garbage:
Amiaw
interactive introvert

998274 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:26 pm I love the tree! But I am also side eying Dan for that reply. I mean... enough is enough. (no it's not more please i'm trash) :garbage:
I kind of love and hate that he used that emoji with his tweet - he does like messing with people but he brings a lot of it on himself

also, I wonder if his hand is covering something up on the speaker
Ablissa
pastel persona

That's a normal natural tree. I've had a fake one for a few years, but I don't think this one is ugly. It's just not perfect because it's real and not made of plastic.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

cuuuuuuuuute.
alien
procrastinator

alittledizzy wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:37 pm cuuuuuuuuute.
Yeaaaaah that's adorable :love2:
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

liola wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:18 pm My question is, did they just put the tree up? When they got it , what, a week ago? Or did they just decide to share it now because there's a festive decorating DITL coming and so they now can share it
This is literally the first thing that came up to my head. I just refuse to give up hope! It's gonna hit me when nothing happens and I'm gonna be sad but this is the life I chose.

The real tree vs fake tree is always the Christmas discourse everywhere isn't it? I love the smell of real trees but it gets dirty everywhere and they're a pain to clean later. I've had my fake tree for 5 years and just now it's starting to fall apart. Also the ornaments don't fall off that easily I think? With the fake tree they stay put or you bend it to your liking. I say this because it's literally my Christmas passion to decorate my tree, with lights, ribbons, a lot of glitter ornaments, a huge sparkly ribbon at the top, the whole nine yards.
Anyway this got offtopic fast xD.

Those ornaments from 7 years ago omggg Cuteness overload!! I love that they still keep them
"Treat yourself, because you're special and you're worth it."
autumnhearth
senpai

liola wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:18 pm My question is, did they just put the tree up? When they got it , what, a week ago? Or did they just decide to share it now because there's a festive decorating DITL coming and so they now can share it
While we don’t know exactly when it was delivered, it was probably pretty close to when Phil tweeted that he ordered it. I’m pretty sure that the tree itself was put up in the stand and watered the same day it was delivered, but they may have waited to decorate it (or like we sometimes do, just have lights on it the first week, then add ornaments) but I think it’s more likely for them that they just waited to take and/or post the pic.

Yay polar bear is still there too! And do I spy a husky butt?

The kiddo and I just watched ‘The Tree’ and ‘Festive DITL’ as he has a snow day. :snowflake2:
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

I've been in a funk all day, but somehow the knowledge of Phil having a liveshow soon has revived me.
mm_sunny1993
spork

Oh what a lovely tree. I like it :epictree:
Seeing that picture made me finally decorate my own tree as I was way too lazy before :roll:

I hope we'll get a younow this week, either Phil or Dan. Idk at the moment I just miss the liveshows. And they do have a lot to talk about.

Skyrim video: I kinda enjoyed it. I don't really know what skyrim is about but I was surprised that Phil actually killed the dragon. After some minutes I got really motion-sick from watching the game so I stopped and watched them. I felt so bad for Phil he really looked sick afterwards. Noble sacrifice for the video.

Edit: Phil did not disappoint me.
autumnhearth
senpai

I noticed something that I don’t think anyone pointed out when the Shelter 2 video went up. They’ve owned that wolf hat for at least four years. It’s only the thumbnail, not in the video (‘I Have Jet Lag’).

Yay liveshow! That is most welcome news.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Aw, Phil was watching Carrie Hope Fletcher's liveshow briefly.
nigel ratburn
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

DAN HAS NO VOICE WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED

(but seriously i hope he feels better :( even though i am now very much looking forward to tonight's video)
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

The small hopes for DITL have now died :(
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
SquishPhan
capita£ester

That was a nice ls. I really enjoyed the stories he told, certainly made me :lol: .

He looked really good. :love2:

I'm very intrigued about today's gaming vid and how they handled Dan losing his voice.
autumnhearth
senpai

Phil Lester destroying all our hopes and dreams. First confirming Dan wasn’t wearing the skirt, then no DITL or baking (though I wasn’t expecting either and thought I caught a shot of blacker trousers).

No, but I loved this ls vibe. He did look handsome, tree in the background, festive jumper, his eyes look gorgeous with the blue. We got a mini candle haul, he shared some of his favorite holiday songs and movies (which I was curious about) and music at the end.

My absolute favorite part was his story about the non-kilted delivery man. Him being worried about having to help a kilted guy up the stairs and his stages of anxiety, relief and disappointment. The idea of him sending a complaint is hilarious.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Younow timestamps:

1:07 - Real tree is weird to him. Takes us through a few of his favorite decorations - classy color scheme of gold and red. First real tree of his life.
2:15 - Story about how they got the tree.
3:00 - Phil being anxious about having the three delivered since he would be home alone, obsessively thinking through every step of the process. Even notes his own hand shaking when opened the door. That's pretty open for Phil.
4:21 - Dan coughing in the background.
4:40 - "I paid for a goddamn kilt and even though I didn't want it to happen I wanted it to happen." complete with fist founding.
5:55 - Star Wars.
6:29 - His gold bowtie didn't arrive in time, he went with a black one he borrowed off Dan. Names Bryony.
8:20 - Cough cough.
8:46 - Dan has no voice now.
10:24 - Phil singing, likes the classic Christmas songs.
10:50 - Phil is imagining the poof is a giant dog and massaging it.
11:10 - Net neutrality.
12:13 - Fav Christmas movie question; likes Die Hard but it's not a Christmas movie.
15:03 - Home Alone, Gremlins, Home Alone 2 - his faves.
15:49 - Atmosphere board game with PJ and Sophie
16:01 - Phil referencing himself being the oldest person in the room. "Obviously, me."
19:03 - Talks about gaming channel videos/gamingmas.
20:39 - They were only uniformed up from the midsection up; skirt was too small for Dan's leg let alone his waist.
21:03 - He likes red pandas and lions; fond of a penguin and a polar bear as well.
22:34 - Winter Wonderland with PJ and Sophie.
23:15 - He couldn't get down the ice slide because his jeans were so frictionly. "Had to scoot my ass down the slide." He had a cold wet bum. Got frostbite on his bum.
24:01 - Went on a big wheel; nervous usually because of his brother, bc his brother shakes them.
25:11 - div; he doesn't know what it means but it's a school insult, if it's something bad he'll stop saying it.
25:40 - No ditl this year. He felt like the dogs video was kind of a ditl.
31:53 - Youtube Rewind
33:52 - Storytime. Star Wars day; he Bryony to get some drinks. Seventy year old man approached them, wackiness ensued.
35:37 - "That would never happen to Dan."
35:46 - Hamilton next year.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Yes this liveshow was truly a gift. I loved his stories today - the kilt, martyn terrorizing him on ferris wheels, and meeting Brad Pitt- Phil is a funny guy.

Also, I am glad that we had a new angle for the liveshow and that it was so pleasant to look at.
hello9217
flower crown

I loved that liveshow a lot-a good way to end his for this year. I was literally cry laughing about how much he was disappointed that the delivery guy wasn't actually wearing a kilt. I love that boy :love2:
quercussp
living flop

poor phil. no kilt, the skirt didn't fit dan, his life is just so full of disappointment lately.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

That was a really lovely liveshow. Best bit was him singing a line of the Christmas song, he has such a voice. I liked his comeback about Bryony being an intelligent woman etc Gotta love one more story about the adventures of his butt and hearing him say “div” took me back, that was said a lot at primary school.
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

998274 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:42 pm poor phil. no kilt, the skirt didn't fit dan, his life is just so full of disappointment lately.
Not to mention that his delicate butt was in trouble once again.